Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,416 members, 7,800,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

My Miraculous Escape From Cultism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Miraculous Escape From Cultism (1046 Views)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale / The Truth About Satanism, Cultism, Atheism, Homosexualism + NL Satanism Exposed! / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Miraculous Escape From Cultism by Lekan111(m): 11:15am On Aug 23, 2018
COME AND HEAR ALL YE THAT FEAR GOD, AND I WILL DECLARE WHAT HE HATH DONE FOR MY SOUL Psalm 66:16
Please don't mind the Narrator's grammatical errors

ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY !!!
To the Glory of God the Father ,the Son, and the Holy Spirit. I am your Beloved brother Olatunji Oyeyemi ( OP's Facebook friend) saved by God's Grace from Cultism to Christ.

#( My early life on campus)
Some years ago after completing my secondary school certificate examination ssce, i fortunately gained admission into a federal university in Abeokuta Ogun state Nigeria. It was a moment I have been waiting to see myself in the higher institution some day because my dream was to get an opportunity to achieve my desired goal in life.
It was a time to choose a career for myself in other to exploit and make the whole family proud. The ego of now been a university student was also there knowing well that their are some of my mates who are still seeking for admission.
Little did i realize until I was a victim that the campus is more of frivolities and evil engagements that can change a person's good focus into living a life that doesn't care about the future. I was already into a close friendship with a boy called 'Yomi' before I noticed he is a member of a secret cult. On many occasion we have been going out together to attend parties and bear joints.
Sometimes we spend the whole night for night browsing in cafés to practice cyber crime known as Yahoo Yahoo. We spend many times in Smoking Cigarettes & indian hemps with alcohol alongside to fornicate with ladies.
This continued for long time until a particular night that one of them got annoyed with me for carelessly mentioning a slang that belongs to the cult group.
This matter was so serious that I was reported to their leaders and summoned for a dialogue to come and join the cult group otherwise i will continue to be threatened.
So my co-sinner friend 'Yomi' came to speak with me and advised me that joining the cult group will be the best option for me if i want quick relief from this people.
But i never knew that there are some stupid decisions that can ruin a person's life in a seconds. And there are some careless choices that can re-arrange a person's career into a low quality of life.
After much persuasion ,I choose to join the cult and initiation was conducted on a day not disclosed to us because we are two that was initiated the same day into the cult group. We were told to off our clothes and lie down facing the ground inside the jungle.
What followed next was a severe continuous beating and torture with harmful objects for over an hour.
More to come.............
Re: My Miraculous Escape From Cultism by djjosh(m): 11:21am On Aug 23, 2018
Waiting...
Re: My Miraculous Escape From Cultism by paulohgirlie(f): 11:58am On Aug 23, 2018
All ears

Pls keep it coming grin
Re: My Miraculous Escape From Cultism by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
No too cast the Holy book.

Thread with caution.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Miraculous Escape From Cultism by Lekan111(m): 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2018
The initiation process was extremely dangerous and life threatening in fact, I was told that some might not make it out of the jungle alive and that's why the initiation day was undisclosed to us.
Meaning that if anyone had died during the initiation his/her corps will just be dumped somewhere and will not be easily traced to them no matter how.
We were made to crawl naked in a devil's passage formed by the existing members that were present at our initiation.
After that ,i was given a moulded substance that looked like an egg to swallow alongside with some other things that space/time couldn't allow me to write all here. I was also told to recite a compulsory pledge of allegiance to the cult ,devoting my life with an oath that I'll be faithful and will never renounce my membership otherwise, I should bear the consequence.
Believe me that their is no greater consequence to be compared with the one Sinners who died in their Sins without Repentance will face in Hell-fire for rejecting the saviour Jesus Christ.
After I recited the pledge and took the oath, I was then given a new name and told to check mine in the dictionary which happened to be a name of an animal .
Imagine!!!
Living a life of an animal is what next after a semi- experience of hell in the jungle.
That is why major society criminal acts can easily be linked with secret cult members such as;
Kidnapping, Sexual assault, Armed robbery, Hard drugs, Intemedation of others,Fraudulence, etc.. And other related animal behaviors.
Some of the foolish reasons why many students joined cult groups are
--Quest for recognition & Popularity
-- Quest for power and search for Protection
-- License to oppress & to revenge
-- Desire for Social competition and other unreasonable things.
I have come to discover that stupid decisions are decisions with a very little or no gain but always with a colossal negative consequence of life.
"For What Shall it Profit a Man If he shall gain the whole World and loses his own Soul " Mark 8:36.
The Bible is saying that even to gain the whole world at the expense of the Salvation of your Soul is a Loss to your entire lifetime.
And the greatest evil that can endanger your poor soul is to care for it outside Jesus Christ . So even if you're not a Cultist but just a common Sinner not saved yet, then you're the greatest enemy of your soul if you die in such pitiful situation.
After i managed to survive the initiation process I became so desperate for power and seeking more charms because of interfraternity clashes that is common between rival cult groups.
There are hundreds of cult groups in this nation that Satan has been using as a medium to unleash blood shed within and outside campus environment. Eg.
Klu Klux Klan(KKK) , Knight- Cadet, Neo , Aloras, Pirates, Temple of Eden, Eyes, Daughters of Jezebel, Black bras, Blue Angels, Red fishes, Buccaneers, Greenish fraternity etc...
Satan has angrily programmed a scheme of destruction for the careless Youths that will reject Christ in this Endtime.
Please if you're a youth and you're reading this, do not be deceived to continue in your sins because the Enemy of your Soul is too violent and working tirelessly on how he could send you to Hell before you repent. And you could be Satan's victim as long as you're living in Sin not necessarily until you're a secret cult member.
"Be Sober, be vigilant ; because of your adversary the devil ,as a roaring lion ,walketh about, seeking for whom he may devour:" 1peter 5:8
So I was introduced to an herbalist who promised to help me get some powers for personal safety but his first dealing with me was so hard because he gave me 3 tiger razor blade with some powdered concoction to chew and swallow. I did it under a fearful compulsion alongside with some other terrible things because i was indeed seeking for powers.
Dear reader, did you know that with all this things I still lack inner peace because I was not walking in the path of God for my life. If I may ask you also, Did the peace of God dwell in your heart or you're in a strive with your Maker because you choose to continue in Sin ? Did you care to know how much God loves you as a Sinner and how much He hates your Sins?
The true and reliable power comes from God alone through Jesus Christ the Saviour. Only in Him you can find Salvation and Safety for your Soul .
"Neither is their salvation in any other for there is none other name under heaven given among men ,whereby we must be saved" Acts 4:12
More to come....
@djjosh
Paulohgirlie
TarOrfeek

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Miraculous Escape From Cultism by Lekan111(m): 2:06pm On Aug 23, 2018
My Encounter with Jesus Christ)
After some years of living a wretched life of sin on campus and separation from God. I got myself into another greater trouble by fornication.
It happened when I met a lady called 'yetunde' in one of the restaurant inside the school premises and I approached her to become my girlfriend which she agreed without much effort.
Not more than a week after I met her, my elder sister who was already a born- again Christian called me on phone to warn me to avoid moving out with strange ladies.
She narrated the dream she had to me how I was carelessly playing with a possesed and dangerous lady inside my room unaware of her been dangerous.
I didn't take my elder sister serious and even didn't bother to be careful for once because i had always been disturbed with my elder sister's new found faith of Holiness and Heaven.
The following week after my elder sister warned me, 'yetunde' decided to pay me a weekend visit in the late evening of one Friday to pass the night with me in my hostel.
I entertained her by giving her some foods to eat but something strange happened as she was eating, she had a very painful stomach ache and I tried to get some relief for her but she insisted that she I'll be OK soon and so it was not long she became alright. I questioned how come? She said she would tell me provided that I would keep the secret. And I promised I will.
To my surprise she said to me " I am not an ordinary lady but possesed and it was one of my colleague that was disturbing me when i complained of stomach ache ,but don't worry it is settled !!!
Immediately I heard that, I quickly remembered my sister's dream and her warnings to me ,then I began to consider myself in another problem already.
After few minutues, i tried to be courageous by also confessing to her that I'm a member of a secret cult. But to my surprise, she wasn't even moved at my confession. Nevertheless, we still had sexual intercourse together that same night because the devil quickly spoke to my heart to be closer with her that she can even help me with breakthrough and some powers to protect my self.
Imagine!!!
Sinners are indeed slaves to Sin and i have not discovered what degree of pleasure that Sin can offer to be Compared with the evalasting torments Sinners stands to face in Hell fire for dying in sin without Repentance!
" for the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord " Romans 6:23
"And if ye will not do so, behold ,your
Sin will find you out " Numbers 32:23.
Many have died in their sins and had faced ETERNITY without Jesus Christ and they ended up in Hell. The pleasure of sin is satan's tricks to hold you captive for Eternal Bondage . Repent Now!!
I saw many mysterious things while moving with this demon possesd girl. I could remembered a day we were inside the room together planning to go out and she asked me to look upon her face to see if she's well kept. I was terrified with the sudden fearful look I could see on her face, very demonic!!! But I couldn't shout for help than to keep on to endure this life of sin within the inner prison of the heart!!!
I never knew that serious intercessory prayers was going on for my salvation by my elder sister and men of God at home. and soon God's hand of love and mercy draws me to Salvation.
It happened that I planned to travel home to collect certain money from my mum which I didn't know why she had decided not to send it to my bank account. Then I informed ' yetunde' about the journey but she didnt want me to travel as she said, if I do, I wouldn't not return to her anymore .she even promised to give me the money I needed just to cancell the journey. This statement sounds annoying to me thinking she was trying to manifest her spiritual superiority over me not knowing that indeed that journey will lead to my Encounter with Jesus Christ. Unknown to me , the invitation to come home was also a plan from my elder sister and mum.
So, yetunde gave me the last option to follow her home and have sex with her before i embark on the journey, affirming that it will be the only option if I truely love her and desiring to return back to her.
Hmnnn!!! what a prediction !!! How could I believe this ,having known that my properties are still there and some other things ,so i didn't believe her words.
So I angrily refused her offer and traveled that afternoon but with the intention to return that same day to prove her wrong.
Dear Reader,
indeed , I never returned because that same Journey led to my encounter With Jesus Christ. As I got home that evening I began to hasten my mum to quickly give me the money I came to collect but she delayed me until it was late in the night ,so I decided to return very early the next morning.
Later at night, my elder sister called me from Ibadan to have some words of God with me. She persuaded me to wait for the next two days as we continue our discussion on midnight calls.
All I noticed was that as she's preaching to me day after day, I was becoming remorse and weak. Not knowing that a battle was going on in the Spirit Realm over my Soul.
May God raise more Intercessors for perishing Souls within the Church this end time in Jesus name.(Amen).
The following midnight, I saw a powerful revelation. I saw my self naked and impotent in the revelation sitting down with a demonic girl on a bench in the dark. l noticed an elderly man and a boy both dressed in White yoruba garment were praying and stretching forth their hands as they move closer to us. The hand of the man touched me and immediately it seems as if I was just coming back to my right senses, and the girl began to roll like a tire and sounding like an animal I knew very well in the dream. As I woke up from the revelation, immediately my elder sister 's call came in.
She asked me what happened because I sound so terrified at the revelation, then I told her everything.
She shouted , PRAISE THE LORD !!!
Then she began to hasten me to come over to her place at Ibadan for better discussion. This is a sister I have decided not to visit again because she trouble me a lot with her Heaven bound messages. so I traveled to her place and another Miracle happened the following Sunday in the Church . A powerful sermon on "the reality of the two Eternity Ahead of all Men" was preached.
And that was how I could not afford to miss "ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY " to change my Eternal destiny.
It was ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY to be sorry for my sins and renounce my membership as a cultist.
it was ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY to Repent and seek God's Forgiveness.
it was ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY to escape the wrath of God coming upon everyone that reject Jesus Christ.
it was ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY to get my name registered into the Book of life and become a Child of God.
Dear reader, this is ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY for you to come to Jesus Christ ,the only one who died to pay the price of your redemption and Willing to save you.
" Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering: not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to Repentance? Romans 2:4"
this is ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY for you today .please don't ignore !!!
If you noticed that you are still a sinner and christ is not yet in your heart, please repent and confess
all your sins to Him now and ask Jesus to come into your heart. And seek a Bible Believing Church where you can be well discipled. God bless you.
For counseling call : 070********
e-mail: brotunji2019@gmail.com
SHARE THIS TILL IT GETS TO SOMEONE SERIOUSLY IN NEED!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Miraculous Escape From Cultism by hopefulLandlord: 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
I also escaped from the cult called Christianity

4 Likes

Re: My Miraculous Escape From Cultism by rekinomtla(m): 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
Have you read about Joseph Kim's escape from the cult of atheism? "Atheist Teen Escapes North Korea And Finds Jesus."
Re: My Miraculous Escape From Cultism by Lekan111(m): 4:01pm On Aug 23, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
I also escaped from the cult called Christianity
Good afternoon Sir, I believe that come as a result of your experience with unholy/false Christians. Can you share it?
Re: My Miraculous Escape From Cultism by hopefulLandlord: 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
Lekan111:
Good afternoon Sir, I believe that come as a result of your experience with unholy/false Christians. Can you share it?
Good afternoon brother.
Christianity is a cult

Cult (noun): a system of religious veneration and devotion directed towards a particular figure or object.

Christianity falls under this definition so its a cult.
Re: My Miraculous Escape From Cultism by Goddyss(m): 4:20pm On Aug 23, 2018
Lekan111:
The initiation process was extremely dangerous and life threatening in fact, I was told that some might not make it out of the jungle alive and that's why the initiation day was undisclosed to us.
Meaning that if anyone had died during the initiation his/her corps will just be dumped somewhere and will not be easily traced to them no matter how.
We were made to crawl naked in a devil's passage formed by the existing members that were present at our initiation.
After that ,i was given a moulded substance that looked like an egg to swallow alongside with some other things that space/time couldn't allow me to write all here. I was also told to recite a compulsory pledge of allegiance to the cult ,devoting my life with an oath that I'll be faithful and will never renounce my membership otherwise, I should bear the consequence.
Believe me that their is no greater consequence to be compared with the one Sinners who died in their Sins without Repentance will face in Hell-fire for rejecting the saviour Jesus Christ.
After I recited the pledge and took the oath, I was then given a new name and told to check mine in the dictionary which happened to be a name of an animal .
Imagine!!!
Living a life of an animal is what next after a semi- experience of hell in the jungle.
That is why major society criminal acts can easily be linked with secret cult members such as;
Kidnapping, Sexual assault, Armed robbery, Hard drugs, Intemedation of others,Fraudulence, etc.. And other related animal behaviors.
Some of the foolish reasons why many students joined cult groups are
--Quest for recognition & Popularity
-- Quest for power and search for Protection
-- License to oppress & to revenge
-- Desire for Social competition and other unreasonable things.
I have come to discover that stupid decisions are decisions with a very little or no gain but always with a colossal negative consequence of life.
"For What Shall it Profit a Man If he shall gain the whole World and loses his own Soul " Mark 8:36.
The Bible is saying that even to gain the whole world at the expense of the Salvation of your Soul is a Loss to your entire lifetime.
And the greatest evil that can endanger your poor soul is to care for it outside Jesus Christ . So even if you're not a Cultist but just a common Sinner not saved yet, then you're the greatest enemy of your soul if you die in such pitiful situation.
After i managed to survive the initiation process I became so desperate for power and seeking more charms because of interfraternity clashes that is common between rival cult groups.
There are hundreds of cult groups in this nation that Satan has been using as a medium to unleash blood shed within and outside campus environment. Eg.
Klu Klux Klan(KKK) , Knight- Cadet, Neo , Aloras, Pirates, Temple of Eden, Eyes, Daughters of Jezebel, Black bras, Blue Angels, Red fishes, Buccaneers, Greenish fraternity etc...
Satan has angrily programmed a scheme of destruction for the careless Youths that will reject Christ in this Endtime.
Please if you're a youth and you're reading this, do not be deceived to continue in your sins because the Enemy of your Soul is too violent and working tirelessly on how he could send you to Hell before you repent. And you could be Satan's victim as long as you're living in Sin not necessarily until you're a secret cult member.
"Be Sober, be vigilant ; because of your adversary the devil ,as a roaring lion ,walketh about, seeking for whom he may devour:" 1peter 5:8
So I was introduced to an herbalist who promised to help me get some powers for personal safety but his first dealing with me was so hard because he gave me 3 tiger razor blade with some powdered concoction to chew and swallow. I did it under a fearful compulsion alongside with some other terrible things because i was indeed seeking for powers.
Dear reader, did you know that with all this things I still lack inner peace because I was not walking in the path of God for my life. If I may ask you also, Did the peace of God dwell in your heart or you're in a strive with your Maker because you choose to continue in Sin ? Did you care to know how much God loves you as a Sinner and how much He hates your Sins?
The true and reliable power comes from God alone through Jesus Christ the Saviour. Only in Him you can find Salvation and Safety for your Soul .
"Neither is their salvation in any other for there is none other name under heaven given among men ,whereby we must be saved" Acts 4:12
More to come....
@djjosh
Paulohgirlie
TarOrfeek
The gods are wiser than men.
Re: My Miraculous Escape From Cultism by Lekan111(m): 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Good afternoon brother.
Christianity is a cult

Cult (noun): a system of religious veneration and devotion directed towards a particular figure or object.

smiles
Re: My Miraculous Escape From Cultism by Holyede: 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Good afternoon brother.
Christianity is a cult

another demon
Re: My Miraculous Escape From Cultism by Iseoluwani: 7:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
Lekan111:
COME AND HEAR ALL YE THAT FEAR GOD, AND I WILL DECLARE WHAT HE HATH DONE FOR MY SOUL Psalm 66:16
Please don't mind the Narrator's grammatical errors

ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY !!!
To the Glory of God the Father ,the Son, and the Holy Spirit. I am your Beloved brother Olatunji Oyeyemi ( OP's Facebook friend) saved by God's Grace from Cultism to Christ.

#( My early life on campus)
Some years ago after completing my secondary school certificate examination ssce, i fortunately gained admission into a federal university in Abeokuta Ogun state Nigeria. It was a moment I have been waiting to see myself in the higher institution some day because my dream was to get an opportunity to achieve my desired goal in life.
It was a time to choose a career for myself in other to exploit and make the whole family proud. The ego of now been a university student was also there knowing well that their are some of my mates who are still seeking for admission.
Little did i realize until I was a victim that the campus is more of frivolities and evil engagements that can change a person's good focus into living a life that doesn't care about the future. I was already into a close friendship with a boy called 'Yomi' before I noticed he is a member of a secret cult. On many occasion we have been going out together to attend parties and bear joints.
Sometimes we spend the whole night for night browsing in cafés to practice cyber crime known as Yahoo Yahoo. We spend many times in Smoking Cigarettes & indian hemps with alcohol alongside to fornicate with ladies.
This continued for long time until a particular night that one of them got annoyed with me for carelessly mentioning a slang that belongs to the cult group.
This matter was so serious that I was reported to their leaders and summoned for a dialogue to come and join the cult group otherwise i will continue to be threatened.
So my co-sinner friend 'Yomi' came to speak with me and advised me that joining the cult group will be the best option for me if i want quick relief from this people.
But i never knew that there are some stupid decisions that can ruin a person's life in a seconds. And there are some careless choices that can re-arrange a person's career into a low quality of life.
After much persuasion ,I choose to join the cult and initiation was conducted on a day not disclosed to us because we are two that was initiated the same day into the cult group. We were told to off our clothes and lie down facing the ground inside the jungle.
What followed next was a severe continuous beating and torture with harmful objects for over an hour.
More to come.............

congrats on ur encounter....

in summary

my room mate spent 2yrs praying for my salvation

a member of a cult and also a kegite
xyz

I was frustrated but God gave me victory

came across this verse PHIL 3:10 AND I KEPT FAITH WITH IT

1 Like

Re: My Miraculous Escape From Cultism by Lekan111(m): 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2018
Iseoluwani:

congrats on ur encounter....

in summary

my room mate spent 2yrs praying for my salvation

a member of a cult and also a kegite
xyz

I was frustrated but God gave me victory

came across this verse PHIL 3:10 AND I KEPT FAITH WITH IT

congratulation sir, the scriptures says fervent of the righteous availeth much
Hope the journey has not been too challenging
Re: My Miraculous Escape From Cultism by Iseoluwani: 8:40pm On Aug 24, 2018
Lekan111:
congratulation sir, the scriptures says fervent of the righteous availeth much
Hope the journey has not been too challenging

I enjoy every bit of Christ and he has helped during most difficult times and even the one m passing through now

I am victorious
Re: My Miraculous Escape From Cultism by Lekan111(m): 9:49am On Aug 25, 2018
Iseoluwani:

I enjoy every bit of Christ and he has helped during most difficult times and even the one m passing through now

I am victorious
I pray that the keep us all till the End

1 Like

Re: My Miraculous Escape From Cultism by Nostradamus: 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2018
After three years,me rose to nightingale(ng 2) conferred and confirmed by rugged ibaka,h.s.****(he don world now sha) remember the day sars bust us for M.I.T.street runs later tire me.i'm unto bigger things now sha.

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day / Lagos 'Jesus' Caught Drinking Pure Water / Top Occultists Translated The King James Bible - Pastor Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.