Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

A True Life Storythe Story - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A True Life Storythe Story (263 Views)

A True Tale Of My Old Friend, Now Insane And Roams About The Streets. / How I Escaped Hiv Infection (a True Life Story). / How I Battled And Defeated Premature Ejaculation (A True Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A True Life Storythe Story by libracinzuba(f): 11:54am On Aug 23, 2018
The story I must tell a true life experience once upon a time! I grow up very healthy having all my hormones balanced no problem with me, at the age of 20 I involve myself with girls as a young man having sex with them using other hard drugs that can harden my dick (all the girls now like me to go down with them) without using condom unknowing to me that I was dying gradually. I got married now (at the age of 36yr), I discover that I can’t satisfy my wife it comes to a point no erection, I have gone to many hospital; with their treatment no good result, my wife manage the situation with me for some time but she can’t control her emotion again she begins to sleep outside with other men, in my present a man will come to my house and pick her up, if I say a word she will tell me to keep quite can u perform the duties of a man they both burst into laughter . I cried all day asking God why? But no answer not until I came across MASCUM HERBAL PRIDE WITH NUTRISHIELD which liberate me from shame and bashfulness. I called this product miracle product because they work faster and quicker for all kinds of impotency
Product price 15000 naira delivery is base on location
Just call/whatsapp:+2349094061768 for more inquiries

(1) (Reply)

Detoxified Your Body / Good News To All Chronic Pains Patients As R2R Team Brings Free Healthcare / Drug Use Affects Unborn Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.