Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming (28660 Views)

Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) / The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened / Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by duroc(m): 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2018
That's ma nigga.. No time
Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by FoxyFlow(m): 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2018
Please block that guy advertising data biko. He makes scrolling through Nairaland a huge task!

7 Likes

Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by karlswizzy(m): 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2018
e wan leave the house for am
Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by Millz404(m): 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2018
Go fvck urself chairman
Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by asawanathegreat(m): 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
Make him try am for real naija parent make em see Oba for him body
Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by bunmishontelle(f): 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
Abeg come try am for my mama house
Na NTA staff go bring you home

7 Likes

Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by ednut1(m): 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
When hunger fire me. No one told me to return home when i do this kind crap
Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by Stanbic(m): 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
My real guyy, vex you hear i dey your back. see as you soft. Mtcheew. go ask naija kids how body go do them if them behave like you. you complexion for don enter flight mode

2 Likes

Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
IamAirforce1:
A new meme is born

Aswear. Haha
Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by Studd(m): 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
Lol...quite funny.
Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by babamadiba(m): 3:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
IamAirforce1:
A new meme is born
wetin concern me, I don dey go my own be that.
Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by flex04(m): 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by lastempero: 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2018
When we told them that cane is the only sure way out undecided
Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by iamtardey: 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2018
you guys keep bringing Petty Petty twitter updates on here... damn this site is so so fxcked up walai

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by jabdulhamid97(m): 3:42pm On Aug 23, 2018
lol
Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by Born2Breed(f): 3:42pm On Aug 23, 2018
Griezwoman:
Lol.. 'Children of nowadays they are so so dangerous' in Falz's voice.. A little boy was asked by his dad not to swim without supervision, during a family gathering to avoid drowning.. Surprisingly the little boy walked out of the gathering..

See what his dad wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/JosephsDesmondQ/status/1032323735053889539

https://zenithnaija.com/boy-storms-out-of-family-gathering-after-being-denied-swimming-without-supervision/

Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by ollypapi(m): 3:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
I trust our naija parent u go chop cane ehhhh
Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by Xander85: 3:50pm On Aug 23, 2018
Now that's one determined little soldier you don't wanna mess with!

He doesn't beat about the bush! True to his word, see him confidently marching off.....butt cheeks and all! shocked

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by Printerscanner: 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
This is where Ifoti, Igbati, Igbarun, Igbaju, Igbadi, Iladi, Iforun and the likes are very useful. Just one Ifoti and he will sit down quitely and be reciting Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Well, he won't try this in Nigeria because whether the parents are Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, Ijaw, Fulani or Kanuri, Nigerian Parents are hired beaters, that is one thing that unites Nigerian Parents

9 Likes

Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by Alwaysking: 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2018
Funny kid
Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by AngelicBeing: 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2018
nairalandbuzz:
Na there dem dey start their agidi... I trust Nigerian mothers, na that ass her palm go land next
Hahaha, grin
Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by AngelicBeing: 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2018
bedspread:
That's The Adamic Nature of Sin...

No one teaches anyone to say Waka... that's the Inbuilt Wicked nature in Man...

The Way u handle that little boy from this age will either Make or Mar his Life..
Thank God for the cross of redemption cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by Johnsmartinyang(m): 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2018
Joohan:
How my papa go dey look you cus he's already delibrating on whether na koboko, kondo, pankere, extension wire, in to in wire, pipe or turning stick he go use destroy your life when you come back.
Make that oyinbo boy waka naked alone for Abeokuta....he for don miss teytey.........y God no give oyinbo people ritualist too.....just making common sense ooo
Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by Interesting15: 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2018
bedspread:
That's The Adamic Nature of Sin...

No one teaches anyone to say Waka... that's the Inbuilt Wicked nature in Man...

The Way u handle that little boy from this age will either Make or Mar his Life..

Hmm.. Your words are deep.

But if I may ask, what is the most appropriate manner the boy's parents should handle this issue?
Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by oteikwu16(m): 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2018
u cannot try this in Nigeria, cuz if u do, ur parents would whip u to oblivion. Kids of nowadays!

SMH!
Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by nelronaldo(m): 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2018
Lol. This is the kinda of thread to book space
Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by nNEOo(m): 4:01pm On Aug 23, 2018
Yelling at my kid sis go n even break my heart grin

As for all these morons shouting "kill him, kill him"

No blame the kid, blame your useless government.... Think it has always been like this?

Too much suffer no let una no say culture de dynamic.
Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by Krafty006: 4:01pm On Aug 23, 2018
Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by ashjay001(m): 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2018
PqsMike:

.......discussed for straight 30mins with a baby??

Hehehe,. grin well I don't negotiate with Terrorist

Go watch some utube videos of young abroad kids! U go fear!

A baby that can barely walk, will be having conversations! Making concise statements!

2 Likes

Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by donnie(m): 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2018
That's how they grow and take up guns and we wonder how it happened...

Proverbs 22:15
Foolishness is bound up in the heart of a child;
The rod of correction will drive it far from him.

Proverbs 23: 13
Do not withhold discipline from a child; if you strike him with a rod, he will not die.

Proverbs 23:14
Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.
Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by Pricelessangel0(f): 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
This can only happen outside the country, in Nigeria, they will spank you to wear your clothes. if then born your mama well, no wear am.
Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by Coldfeets: 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
Uwa mmebi. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Help A Woman During Her Period / 22-year-old Lady Gives Birth To Quadruplet After 3 Years Of Marriage / Oldest Woman In Benue Dies At 120

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.