Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) (32618 Views)

Proud Father Welcomes Lawyer Daughter With Customized Sticker / I'm Proud Of My Job- Pretty Cobbler Boasts In GOD / Mother And Son Called To Bar Same Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
pweshboi:

And its a nice family
Yes it is
Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by Sinach0191(m): 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
I will do this

2 Likes

Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by innocential3032(m): 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
lovely
Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2018
LadySarah:
Northern family where the father is a top uniformed man.The daughter will be in customs too.

Nigeria and IM.
shut up.
Ipob wailer

6 Likes

Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by Suko110(m): 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2018
Nah their papa connection.
If u know u know.
May boko boys not c dem to count scores. Amen

1 Like

Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by mechanics(m): 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2018
wow, it's the joy of every mother to see her children grow.
Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 3:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
Sinach0191:
I will do this
same here bro. God pls keep her alive for me in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by cassidy1996(m): 3:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
4601CE:
This can only be Aboki/Fulani family tho
thanks bro you have said it all

3 Likes

Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2018
Babyforever:
the lady in your meme is beautiful. What's her name and where did you get the pics from?
Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by LadySarah: 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
shut up. Ipob wailer
Why,Isn't it obvious?Products of quota system or long legs.
I bu Anuofia!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by Jansat: 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2018
[quote author=vizkiz post=70537174][b]This is do you beautiful. I bet their father also works for the government. [/
b]
[/quoye]
Eyyyah you would have said something nice instead, they lost their Dad before joining the job. Don't get jealous over others progress
Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2018
LadySarah:

[s] Why,Isn't it obvious?Products of quota system or long legs.
I bu Anuofia![/s]

Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by Jansat: 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2018
vizkiz:
[b]This is do you beautiful. I bet their father also works for the government. [/
b]
[/quoye]
Eyyyah you would have said something nice instead, they lost their Dad before joining the job. Don't get jealous over others progress[quote author=EzeIgboNwaChukwu post=70539997] shut up.
Ipob wailer
yeye their father is late even
Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2018
#RESPECT
Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 4:01pm On Aug 23, 2018
Jansat:
learn to quote well. Otondo
Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by madgoat(m): 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2018
And that's how all 3 of them could die in active service within a twinkle of an eye and turn her into a childless woman #reality #fact
Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by BIGDADDY000(m): 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2018
u don cook madam, just dey sit down and continue eating ur soup, may death neva interfere with ur soup IJN.

1 Like

Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by bewla(m): 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
Treasure17:
You will live to reap the fruit of your labour mum. The joy of motherhood.
what do u expect as her husband is service man from the pix behind them no want order to clamb up na them them and u people still they hael to them
Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by Ikpongiton: 4:18pm On Aug 23, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
Hardworking Nigerian patriots.
Unlike some lazy and irresponsible IPOB elements from the other side of the River Niger.
nigeria bureau for statistics indices,stated that south east is the region with the lowest level of poverty ,while the north has the highest .so continue to deceive yourself
Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by LyfeJennings(m): 4:18pm On Aug 23, 2018
Opinionated:
Must have solid connections.

U get brain
Very very very solid connect
Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by Segz252525: 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
I pray Nigeria don't engage in any form of war, dem go deploy the 3 boys into various activities, den mama go turn to prayer warrior .... grin

Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by DaRuud(m): 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2018
Hausa Amaka

ViaGist:
GISTMORE.COM

Proud Mum pictured with her three uniformed sons: Army officer, Air Force personnel and Pilot.

Source - http://gistmore.com/proud-mum-pictured-three-uniformed-sons-photo

1 Like

Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ikpongiton:
nigeria bureau for statistics indices,stated that south east is the region with the lowest level of poverty ,while the north has the highest .so continue to deceive yourself
you mean IPOB bureau statistics?

1 Like

Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by Platony(m): 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
vizkiz:
This is do you beautiful. I bet their father also works for the government.

Ya,...frm d picture frames hanging on d wall, i think der dad too is a military man.

1 Like

Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by bigplayerz(m): 4:34pm On Aug 23, 2018
SEEN... cool cool cool
Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by nobilie: 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
They should also get a universal police or army if they like.
If only you know how many Nigerians struggle to join the Army, Navy or Airforce. Some will go as far as changing their name to an Hausa name just to be enrolled. Some will claim middlebelt(Benue, Kogi) still no success.

You'll see a whole family of 12 from the north working in different federal government department (police, army,navy,nnpc, icpc, efcc, think of any). Nigerians in the south spend/lose huge sums of money trying to join a force. So much inequality.
Yes!! E dey pain me but I can't do much. Just living my life.
I'm trying hard to give my children dual citizenship. So, they can say good bye whenever they wish. Rubbish country

1 Like

Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by tunary(m): 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2018
Without solid connection this is absolutely impossible
Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by Baselm: 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
to think some communities in Nigeria don't even have a police officer while some families have 2 or more officers in the armed forces.
Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by zomoears(m): 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2018
Her husband is also a uniformed man. See the picture on d wall behind her.

Dem no need dogs fpr that house again o...military zone.
Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by toprealman: 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
vizkiz:
This is do you beautiful. I bet their father also works for the government.
He could be the man you are seeing in the background pic.
Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by fafambo: 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
InansBobo:
I can't wait to get rich and make momma happy.

Interested in making some cool dollars atleast $100 from the Facebook research survey, click on my monicker and send me a mail from nairaland
HELP UR FRIENDS AND RELATIVES FIRST

1 Like

Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by Treasure17(m): 4:49pm On Aug 23, 2018
bewla:
what do u expect as her husband is service man from the pix behind them no want order to clamb up na them them and u people still they hael to them
For the fact that her husband is a military man as you claimed does not validate your point. I know this is Nigeria and we all have a fair idea about nepotism no doubt about that. However, your inferences might be wrong since you don't have fact. Let's stick with the subject matter abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Private Schools Do Not Pay Teachers During Holidays / Female Police Officers Show How Ready They Are For 2023 General Elections (vid) / Barbing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.