Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Kenyan Tailor Recreates Kanye West Outfit As He Steps Out In Style With His Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenyan Tailor Recreates Kanye West Outfit As He Steps Out In Style With His Wife (29446 Views)

Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style / E-money Rocks Police Customised Facemask As He Steps Out In Style - Photos / R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Tailor Recreates Kanye West Outfit As He Steps Out In Style With His Wife by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 23, 2018
He looks like those aboki people who push wheel barrow and shout "condemn" iron grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Tailor Recreates Kanye West Outfit As He Steps Out In Style With His Wife by oshe11: 4:01pm On Aug 23, 2018

Re: Kenyan Tailor Recreates Kanye West Outfit As He Steps Out In Style With His Wife by Olukat(m): 4:02pm On Aug 23, 2018
oshe11:
Dafuq!!!

He couldnt even Iron it?

And why the socks?

I'm outta here mehn!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Tailor Recreates Kanye West Outfit As He Steps Out In Style With His Wife by pweshboi(m): 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2018
oshe11:
Dafuq!!!

He couldnt even Iron it?

And why the socks?

I'm outta here mehn!!!
I know this new meme is gonna go places bro grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Tailor Recreates Kanye West Outfit As He Steps Out In Style With His Wife by wisdomeze(m): 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2018
Is it that the tailor has finally given up on life or what?...

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Tailor Recreates Kanye West Outfit As He Steps Out In Style With His Wife by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 23, 2018
Lalas247 come an see sumptincheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Tailor Recreates Kanye West Outfit As He Steps Out In Style With His Wife by hotdealz(m): 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2018
The Kenya guy thin like Kim Kardashian while his wife get body like Kanye west

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Tailor Recreates Kanye West Outfit As He Steps Out In Style With His Wife by Adakintroy: 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2018
What is there to iron. He is trying to replicate it. Is the resemblance not enough already.

Crazy copy world.

Kanye is even wearing stocks and slippers with trousers that has no fittings. Yet no one saw the wackyness in his outfit. It's suddenly a Kanye West challenge..lol!

Truth is not about kanye, it's about your follow. .follow spirt..anything celeb do its "sabi" anything ordinary person do gets criticized.

Moreover kanye is probably displaying an oversimplified self.

Something many follow follow can never see.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Tailor Recreates Kanye West Outfit As He Steps Out In Style With His Wife by Exponental(m): 4:34pm On Aug 23, 2018
Original and carbonated copies.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Tailor Recreates Kanye West Outfit As He Steps Out In Style With His Wife by Emmybreazy(m): 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
The guy no wan greet at all o!!!
Re: Kenyan Tailor Recreates Kanye West Outfit As He Steps Out In Style With His Wife by nanauju(f): 4:45pm On Aug 23, 2018
Suko110:
Which kind of nonsense be this nah
See as the guy black and lin, be like who never baff

How can you a black man be calling calling your fellow black man 'black'?
Black people are really their own problem. They bring themselves down

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Tailor Recreates Kanye West Outfit As He Steps Out In Style With His Wife by marvelos1: 4:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
Buh him for try press am na!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Tailor Recreates Kanye West Outfit As He Steps Out In Style With His Wife by seangy4konji: 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2018
Was here. I like her hoeloshe pass Kim..

Her yansh go soft like bread weh just comot bakery..

Na butter remain and chilled zobo.
Re: Kenyan Tailor Recreates Kanye West Outfit As He Steps Out In Style With His Wife by Kingsuo: 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2018
oshe11:
Dafuq!!!

He couldnt even Iron it?

And why the socks?

I'm outta here mehn!!!

Kanye actually wore that outfit to a wedding,crase dey dat guy head

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Tailor Recreates Kanye West Outfit As He Steps Out In Style With His Wife by dayleke: 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
oshe11:
Dafuq!!!

He couldnt even Iron it?

And why the socks?

I'm outta here mehn!!!

I think he went back to iron it...
Look at d 1st pic again..

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Tailor Recreates Kanye West Outfit As He Steps Out In Style With His Wife by yungpowers(m): 5:54pm On Aug 23, 2018
oshe11:
Dafuq!!!

He couldnt even Iron it?
And why the socks?

I'm outta here mehn!!!
You no dey tek eye see meme?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Tailor Recreates Kanye West Outfit As He Steps Out In Style With His Wife by AfonjaSlaves(f): 6:00pm On Aug 23, 2018
why the Kenyan wife get fibroid
Re: Kenyan Tailor Recreates Kanye West Outfit As He Steps Out In Style With His Wife by Bahamas95(m): 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2018
Kanye East grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Tailor Recreates Kanye West Outfit As He Steps Out In Style With His Wife by beresponsible(m): 6:27pm On Aug 23, 2018
tstx:
Kenyans Tho... lol
abeg no make me laugh. Using recreate loosely
Re: Kenyan Tailor Recreates Kanye West Outfit As He Steps Out In Style With His Wife by Liamm(m): 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2018
What buhari promised us vs what we got

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Tailor Recreates Kanye West Outfit As He Steps Out In Style With His Wife by cherriex(f): 7:57pm On Aug 23, 2018
obo389:
Kenya people and their wahala grin
The thing is Kanye, Kenya they are all the same grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Tailor Recreates Kanye West Outfit As He Steps Out In Style With His Wife by Jadoskii(m): 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
Assassin101:
kanye's dress-sense is out of this world
yes o....his sense has left him for a better world....sometimes kanye be behaving like speed Darlington

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Tailor Recreates Kanye West Outfit As He Steps Out In Style With His Wife by Oluwolex2000(m): 12:10am On Aug 24, 2018
Re: Kenyan Tailor Recreates Kanye West Outfit As He Steps Out In Style With His Wife by Lalas247(f): 8:09am On Aug 24, 2018
lefulefu:
Lalas247 come an see sumptincheesy
Kikikiki you got to love these people grin lol entertainment factor is great grin
The guy no try at all

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Actresses Dance Naira Marley’s 'Soapy' (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo Buries Her Mother, Olubunmi Victoria Fetunga / I Can't Marry A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.