Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,828 members, 7,806,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

WATCH VIDEO Of How Skye Bank Demolished 212 Houses In Lagos, Rendered Over 3000 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / WATCH VIDEO Of How Skye Bank Demolished 212 Houses In Lagos, Rendered Over 3000 (621 Views)

Polaris (skye) Bank USSD Codes For Transfer, Airtime Subscriptions And Payments / Skye Bank Past Questions And Answers (practice Here) / Skye Bank Rewards Skye Rainbow Essay Competition Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WATCH VIDEO Of How Skye Bank Demolished 212 Houses In Lagos, Rendered Over 3000 by Trending01: 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2018
SEE VIDEO of how Skye Bank Plc and its subsidiary, Skye Trustees Limited led by its Managing Director, Mr. Tokunbo Abiru through its agent, Lekki Estate and Gardens Limited demolished 212 houses in Lagos leaving over 3000 people homeless.

Recall, the bank and its subsidiary on Thursday, July 26th 2018 visited hardship on the Glorious Villa Community in Ibeju Lekki Local Government Area of Lagos State which housed over 3000 inhabitants when they demolished the properties.

THE WITNESS shall keep you posted with more videos and information on the illegal demolition as event unfold.

WATCH VIDEO HERE: http://witnessngr.com/watch-video-of-how-skye-bank-demolished-212-houses-in-lagos-rendered-over-3000-people-homeless/

Re: WATCH VIDEO Of How Skye Bank Demolished 212 Houses In Lagos, Rendered Over 3000 by johnsonjohn: 2:13pm On Aug 24, 2018
Na wah oh…..Who do we really believe with all the fake news and smear campaigns going on all around us?
This same story is being widely circulated across the social media under the shade of witness report. I honestly see a lot of things wrong with this story.

Firstly, the so called STL Trustees being referred to as subsidiary of Skye Bank on my last check is an independent company which had interestingly issued a release on same issue http://citynews.i.ng/2018/08/22/stl-trustees-explains-enforcement-of-court-judgment-on-awoyaya-land/

The screen shots of letters in the story being circulated are that of lawyers of the persons sponsoring the story rather than that of any court of competent jurisdiction.

The image in the video looks even the more doubtful as I have seen similar video clips in another story sometime last year. We really need to stop playing on the intelligence of people under the name of social media journalism. The distractions are just too much.
Re: WATCH VIDEO Of How Skye Bank Demolished 212 Houses In Lagos, Rendered Over 3000 by Trending01: 5:36am On Aug 25, 2018
But Skye Bank, I think your response is just too shallow.... Why don't you guys respond to the issues raised in the reports?

You rendered over 3000 homeless and this is all a corporate organization like SKYE BANK has to say. #Shhhhhh#

(1) (Reply)

A Lady Came Down From A Lexus And Ran Mad In Ijebu Ode / EXPOSED: Alleged Corrupt Access Bank MD, Herbert / Enquiry: How To Apply For Job As Jumia Dispatch Rider.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.