Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

TÉLLÀ ( A Paranormal Story) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / TÉLLÀ ( A Paranormal Story) (8861 Views)

The Harvester (a Paranormal Short Story) / GHOST READER And RIDDERS (A Paranormal Anecdote) By Emperical Ink / Grabbing The Hot Gate ( A Paranormal Novel) By Akintayo Akinjide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TÉLLÀ ( A Paranormal Story) by Pwettyella(f): 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2018
sosa993:

Lol, really. Youre beating Téllà? Nice one. Thanks for checking it out.
Yes oo
Re: TÉLLÀ ( A Paranormal Story) by dimssy(m): 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hmmmm,sosa993, come and say more about the concluding part.
Re: TÉLLÀ ( A Paranormal Story) by Fazemood(m): 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
Wow, Sosa993 I must say you did a good job here, things went down as I expected. Tella was from Iyemo and to reverse the curse, she had to be returned. The raum and Tella's life are intertwined, like the raun is her life force. Although it is sad that she won't be with her family again, but it is for the best.

Nice one Esosa, it is not easy writing talk more of creating such a story. More strenght to you.
Re: TÉLLÀ ( A Paranormal Story) by sosa993: 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2018
Fazemood:
Wow, Sosa993 I must say you did a good job here, things went down as I expected. Tella was from Iyemo and to reverse the curse, she had to be returned. The raum and Tella's life are intertwined, like the raun is her life force. Although it is sad that she won't be with her family again, but it is for the best.

Nice one Esosa, it is not easy writing talk more of creating such a story. More strenght to you.

Aww thanks a lot. You've really made my day. You can check my novel out. See If you'll like it: A girl called Fib and the Axe of fury.

I have some other short stories too....

The portal of Faili

The Ant queen

The house of tiny people. Thanks again for your comment.
Re: TÉLLÀ ( A Paranormal Story) by sosa993: 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2018
dimssy:
Hmmmm,sosa993, come and say more about the concluding part.

Lol.... That's the concluding part. You can also check my other stories. Especially my ingoing novel A girl called Fib & the axe of fury
Re: TÉLLÀ ( A Paranormal Story) by Fazemood(m): 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
sosa993:

Aww thanks a lot. You've really made my day. You can check my novel out. See If you'll like it: A girl called Fib and the Axe of fury.

I have some other short stories too....

The portal of Faili

The Ant queen

The house of tiny people. Thanks again for your comment.
I am a follower of 'A Girl called Fib and the Axe of Fury' on Ebonystory, I prefer reading it there, and encouraging you too. You should guess who I am by now wink
Re: TÉLLÀ ( A Paranormal Story) by dimssy(m): 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
Sure, Bieng on it
sosa993:

Lol.... That's the concluding part. You can also check my other stories. Especially my ingoing novel A girl called Fib & the axe of fury
Re: TÉLLÀ ( A Paranormal Story) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:42am On Oct 23, 2018
I hope that like others, this author will not stop updating and go MIA. The story is well thought of and well penned. Madam take it from me, your potential and ability to capture your readers is very massive. It's usually difficult for me to start reading a new story but if I can go through the first chapter effortlessly and still crave more, then know that you have done a good job. I just finished with the updates on the first page but decided to put down a comment before I continue. The story is very immersive. Sth else I noticed are a few grammatical errors but then those can be overlooked as I'm sure we all know it isn't easy to write edit and proofread properly all in a bid to quickly post for readers who read as you write. I correct the very few errors in my head as I read as should every other reader. It's not easy being this good.
Re: TÉLLÀ ( A Paranormal Story) by sosa993: 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2018
Fazemood:

I am a follower of 'A Girl called Fib and the Axe of Fury' on Ebonystory, I prefer reading it there, and encouraging you too. You should guess who I am by now wink

Fabian cheesy
Re: TÉLLÀ ( A Paranormal Story) by sosa993: 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
I hope that like others, this author will not stop updating and go MIA. The story is well thought of and well penned. Madam take it from me, your potential and ability to capture your readers is very massive. It's usually difficult for me to start reading a new story but if I can go through the first chapter effortlessly and still crave more, then know that you have done a good job. I just finished with the updates on the first page but decided to put down a comment before I continue. The story is very immersive. Sth else I noticed are a few grammatical errors but then those can be overlooked as I'm sure we all know it isn't easy to write edit and proofread properly all in a bid to quickly post for readers who read as you write. I correct the very few errors in my head as I read as should every other reader. It's not easy being this good.

Thanks a lot for the encouraging words. A Girl called Fib will never stop abruptly. Its already a complete story so I just try to edit per update because its riddled with some errors. Lol. Thanks once again. wink
Re: TÉLLÀ ( A Paranormal Story) by Fazemood(m): 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2018
sosa993:

Fabian cheesy
Daz me grin cheesy
Re: TÉLLÀ ( A Paranormal Story) by sosa993: 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2018
sosa993:

Thanks a lot for the encouraging words. A Girl called Fib will never stop abruptly. Its already a complete story so I just try to edit per update because its riddled with some errors. Lol. Thanks once again. wink

Oh... Sorry..must've mixed up this comment with my other story. Téllà is already a complete project.

1 Like

Re: TÉLLÀ ( A Paranormal Story) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 24, 2018
OMG, Tella died like that??

This was scary but interesting.
Nice and beautiful work here, Sosa993

I'm a new fan❤
Re: TÉLLÀ ( A Paranormal Story) by sosa993: 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2018
Pinkberry5:
OMG, Tella died like that??

This was scary but interesting.
Nice and beautiful work here, Sosa993

I'm a new fan❤

Lol . I'm glad you enjoyed it. I have another story titled A girl called Fib. Check my bio. Its a novel.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Next Voice You Hear... / Que Sera, Sera (A Story By Olasunkanmi Ajibola) / Amazon Kindle Publishing: Gateway to Financial Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.