Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble (43249 Views)

Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) / Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control / Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble by haaryobhami: 1:27am On Aug 24, 2018
apc supporters dn turn this thread to another apc vs pdp nd Yoruba vs igbo thread.
awon mashanfani,onirankiran

3 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble by zicoraads: 3:36am On Aug 24, 2018
Caseless, if memory serves, are you not the same person I have interacted with here few times?

What happened to you, bro?! Your comments this days always leaves me wondering if you are the same person behind that moniker.

When I open a thread, I usually skip some comments and look at those of whom I consider to be objective and sensible. That BBQ moniker never disappoints in its bid to become the most shallow commenter here. Corinthians, too. But you?!

So in all of the exchanges, all you saw was the part where someone supported a candidate as far back as 2015, forgetting the benefits that he has made in his work of 2017-2018?!

Give that guy credit. Alabi just ended up sounding like a dunderhead.

4 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble by nelsonebby(m): 3:58am On Aug 24, 2018
Caseless:
Akin just put him where he belongs.

He took the whole #EndSars stuff to another level. He's actually a PDP member.
I don’t understand.

You want him to be an apc member

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble by Caseless: 7:18am On Aug 24, 2018
zicoraads:
Caseless, if memory serves, are you not the same person I have interacted with here few times?

What happened to you, bro?! Your comments this days always leaves me wondering if you are the same person behind that moniker.

When I open a thread, I usually skip some comments and look at those of whom I consider to be objective and sensible. That BBQ moniker never disappoints in its bid to become the most shallow commenter here. Corinthians, too. But you?!

So in all of the exchanges, all you saw was the part where someone supported a candidate as far back as 2015, forgetting the benefits that he has made in his work of 2017-2018?!

Give that guy credit. Alabi just ended up sounding like a dunderhead.

Again, I must confess I didn't know the tweet was made in 2015. I must also remind you that everything in politics is not forgotten - no matter how little. When the time is right, people will always your past against you.

Hope you've not lost it that the segalink guy has the ambition of holding a public office. That was what he showed via his tweet and that's what we are confronting.

You should blame the guy who dug it up just to get at something.
Re: Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble by Caseless: 7:18am On Aug 24, 2018
nelsonebby:
I don’t understand.

You want him to be an apc member
No!
Re: Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble by Gggg102(m): 7:38am On Aug 24, 2018
Corrinthians:
I am in shock myself. It was all politics after all.

Interesting.

how was it politics?

the man gave himself to a noble cause to save Nigerians(regardless of political stance) from police brutality. or is the police force a political organization?

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble by Tomoyayi(m): 8:25am On Aug 24, 2018
post=70541132:
Comments by the children of hate and lovers of corruption.

The screenshots of the tweets we sane ones made over there is edited out!
Shame!!

Children of hates twitting OFFpoint!

Must You comment

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble by Gggg102(m): 8:25am On Aug 24, 2018
post=70541132:
Comments by the children of hate and lovers of corruption.

The screenshots of the tweets we sane ones made over there is edited out!
Shame!!

Children of hates twitting OFFpoint!

someone gave himself to the cause of saving Nigerians from police brutality.(regardless of political leanings)

and your go to decision was to bash him because he supported Jonathan in 2015

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble by sulaiman01(m): 8:26am On Aug 24, 2018
see ur life

Re: Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble by Gggg102(m): 8:29am On Aug 24, 2018
Caseless:

Hope you've not lost it that the segalink guy has the ambition of holding a public office. That was what he showed via his tweet and that's what we are confronting.

actually, he has said he isn't interested in public office. although those who feel his good work are pushing him to.

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble by kevoh(m): 8:29am On Aug 24, 2018
Stopped reading the tweets the moment I saw Akinalabi's apology. The case closed/ended there! The other tweets were irrelevant! undecided
Re: Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble by kennyz247(m): 8:31am On Aug 24, 2018
Z77J5MXB who no know no know
Re: Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble by kennypoju04: 8:33am On Aug 24, 2018
hmmmm

meanwhile check my siggy
Re: Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble by Caseless: 8:34am On Aug 24, 2018
Gggg102:

actually, he has said he isn't interested in public office. although those who feel his good work are pushing him to.

Even those oppressing us today had people who pushed them at some point. They cunningly turned that "push" down only to spring back up to our faces after "extensive consultation".

Mark my word: you'll see him one day.
Re: Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble by somehow: 8:39am On Aug 24, 2018
You're not exposed.

You think Nigerians actually gamble? #100 bet to you is gamble?

Do you know where the gamble capital is in the world? Can you say that country is poor too?

Its actually rich countries that gamble alot.

Just say what you know!.

Btw, warren is known to gamble once a while. Do your research.
Votewisely2019:
Akin Alabi promotes Buhari, because he knows that PMB's administration will continually ensure poor economic situation, which in turn will encourage betting and as such boost his income.
Re: Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble by Gggg102(m): 8:41am On Aug 24, 2018
Caseless:

Even those oppressing us today had people who pushed them at some point. They cunningly turned that "push" down only to spring back up to our faces after "extensive consultation".

Mark my word: you'll see him one day.

even if we see him, it would be good.

he has shown immense patriotism for Nigeria, and service to Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble by veeberry(m): 8:44am On Aug 24, 2018
ENOF LASHING
Re: Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble by sarcasticdude(m): 8:44am On Aug 24, 2018
There's someone here whose siggy is to "never argue with swines" but the just dey do the opposite choi!!
Re: Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble by Caseless: 8:48am On Aug 24, 2018
Gggg102:

even if we see him, it would be good.

he has shown immense patriotism for Nigeria, and service to Nigerians.
he'd go the way of our many so called activists who went into politics.
Re: Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 24, 2018
I’m yet to see the hot soup.

Needless to say our politicians and her supporters are one and the same they all reek of HYPOCRISY(APC &PDP)

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble by MrMystrO(m): 9:04am On Aug 24, 2018
Votewisely2019:
Akin Alabi promotes Buhari, because he knows that PMB's administration will continually ensure poor economic situation, which in turn will encourage betting and as such boost his income.

Re: Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 24, 2018
Votewisely2019:

that your reasoning would av made small sense if betting was synonymous to 3rd world developing countries .... in england ,usa, belgium ,all over the world people bet.
bettings was introduced by developed countries to countries like nigeria ,,both rich & poor dey sport bet,,people will bet regardless of the economic situation ... most people bet when they make money wana multiply grin
Re: Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble by Sheggy13(m): 9:12am On Aug 24, 2018
BanevsJoker:

Yoruba spotted. Worshipping anyone who appears to have more money than you, despite clear and present stupidity. How does daily millions absolve Akin Alabi from this disgraceful comment? Same way y'all worship Tinubu and all the other Agbero Chairmen.
It baffles me how low-lives like this idiot have proliferated Nairaland of late. Topic is on Akin Alabi and Segalink. You found a way to introduce your tribal bigotry here since that's the only thing intellectually-challenged people like you are good at. What a pity.

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble by damzy88: 10:51am On Aug 24, 2018
BanevsJoker:

Yoruba spotted. Worshipping anyone who appears to have more money than you, despite clear and present stupidity. How does daily millions absolve Akin Alabi from this disgraceful comment? Same way y'all worship Tinubu and all the other Agbero Chairmen.
Assin, people can worship snake as long as it has money undecided
Re: Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble by Carlyboi(m): 10:51am On Aug 24, 2018
Sheggy13:

It baffles me how low-lives like this idiot have proliferated Nairaland of late. Topic is on Akin Alabi and Segalink. You found a way to introduce your tribal bigotry here since that's the only thing intellectually-challenged people like you are good at. What a pity.
what do you expect from someone whose name ends as Joker!thats definitely a joke of a person!clown!
Re: Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble by Baselm: 10:57am On Aug 24, 2018
we are in the era of politics and whether u like to admit it or not, Segalink's post has a political undertone. what connects GEJ and PMB if not politics? The only mistake akin made was using the word "candidate ". PMB posted pictures of him working 800m to score political points, Atiku posted his picture on a threadmill to score political point, Sowore posted his picture racing in the London marathon for same reason, so how is Segalink posting GEJ picture not political. Akin was made a scapegoat cos he wasn't ready or able to push the debate further, but he definitely had a point.
Re: Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble by 2odd(m): 11:03am On Aug 24, 2018
Baselm:
we are in the era of politics and whether u like to admit it or not, Segalink's post has a political undertone. what connects GEJ and PMB if not politics? The only mistake akin made was using the word "candidate ". PMB posted pictures of him working 800m to score political points, Atiku posted his picture on a threadmill to score political point, Sowore posted his picture racing in the London marathon for same reason, so how is Segalink posting GEJ picture not political. Akin was made a scapegoat cos he wasn't ready or able to push the debate further, but he definitely had a point.
He posted those pix in 2015......
Come on !!
If he's a PDP member nkor ?, almost every activists are politicians
Mandela, Martin Luther King Jr, GANI FAWEHINMI,others
The man did a great job without asking for ur party inclinations

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2018
post=70541241:

Knock on your head Satan!

He was known as lucifer.... throughout last week,
dem carry ban give Lucifer wink cheesy
now he turned to Satan, after Satan chop ban,
let's see what he comes up with again.
Powerless Satan that can't stop ordinary ban wink grin!!

Jesus Reigns forever and ever!

Why quote the guy? Its people like you who give charlatans the attention they badly need. Remember you scolded me for doing the same thing.
Re: Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble by sulaiman01(m): 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2018
kennyz247:
Z77J5MXB who no know no know
Bro, the code still dey
Re: Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble by lereinter(m): 3:31am On Aug 25, 2018
instead of dashing him "olodo akin alabi
who gave him oloye
Oloye awon were

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photos / "Why I Danced Hold-tight With Obasanjo" - Patience Jonathan / Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.