Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Udom Emmanuel Set To Declare For Re-Election Tomorrow (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udom Emmanuel Set To Declare For Re-Election Tomorrow (Pics) (26548 Views)

Peter Obi & His Team Arrive Akwa Ibom, Ahead Of His Campaign Tomorrow (Pics) / 2023: Supporters Block Orji Kalu's Convoy, Insist He Must Declare For Presidency / Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement On Osun Governorship Election Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udom Emmanuel Set To Declare For Re-Election Tomorrow (Pics) by Kclique: 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
We love him.
We want Udim Emmanuel to be reelected.
Akwa Ibom is PDP.

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Set To Declare For Re-Election Tomorrow (Pics) by wunmi590(m): 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
Good
Re: Udom Emmanuel Set To Declare For Re-Election Tomorrow (Pics) by Yinxies(f): 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
I can design a functional website for your business in 3days for just 25k.

Logo+letterhead+business card = N5,000 only

Check my signature
Re: Udom Emmanuel Set To Declare For Re-Election Tomorrow (Pics) by PataAlhaja(m): 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
Nsikak Udoekong!

You need some strength to pronounce that name!

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Set To Declare For Re-Election Tomorrow (Pics) by Roger3D(m): 7:21pm On Aug 23, 2018
godfatherx:
Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Cross River States belong to PDP no doubt.
It's still not enough to stop APC from taking over the federal government. 5% is always 5%

2 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Set To Declare For Re-Election Tomorrow (Pics) by 007inc: 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
Roger3D:
It's still not enough to stop APC from taking over the federal government. 5% is always 5%
Shut up mugu! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Set To Declare For Re-Election Tomorrow (Pics) by Roger3D(m): 7:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
007inc:

Shut up mugu! grin
But I'm only stating an obvious fact

2 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Set To Declare For Re-Election Tomorrow (Pics) by Nwibii: 7:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
godfatherx:

You lied about rivers state,it belongs to APC. Senator Magnus Abe will surely be in the bricks house of rivers state. Red my lips.

2 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Set To Declare For Re-Election Tomorrow (Pics) by Sicilyjoe: 7:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
What is wrong with the op and admin why blocking space with comments from twitter

2 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Set To Declare For Re-Election Tomorrow (Pics) by 007inc: 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
Roger3D:
Shut up mugu
Re: Udom Emmanuel Set To Declare For Re-Election Tomorrow (Pics) by 8stargeneral: 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
godfatherx:
include Enugu state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Set To Declare For Re-Election Tomorrow (Pics) by ufuosman(m): 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
Good
Re: Udom Emmanuel Set To Declare For Re-Election Tomorrow (Pics) by ideology(m): 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Akpabio how market?

Funny you, this does not win elections, Udom needs to do a lot.

The youths are the key, as many as possible also plan to counter Akpabio's rigging tactics.

And of course be ready to oppose federal might
Re: Udom Emmanuel Set To Declare For Re-Election Tomorrow (Pics) by ideology(m): 7:38pm On Aug 23, 2018
PataAlhaja:
Nsikak Udoekong!

What can stop a man of valour?

Hahahha
Re: Udom Emmanuel Set To Declare For Re-Election Tomorrow (Pics) by jembalord: 7:38pm On Aug 23, 2018
Whatever his people want...
Re: Udom Emmanuel Set To Declare For Re-Election Tomorrow (Pics) by spiceadole: 7:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
In as much as we, Akwa Ibomites, are ready and willing to deliver Udom... Udom has a lot if work to do.

#UdomIsWorking
#UdomIsRight

Akwa Ibom is UDOMitized!
Re: Udom Emmanuel Set To Declare For Re-Election Tomorrow (Pics) by spiceadole: 7:40pm On Aug 23, 2018
PataAlhaja:
Nsikak Udoekong!

Because you are not Ibibio.

It's such a simple name to pronounce and nice meaning too.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Set To Declare For Re-Election Tomorrow (Pics) by Ikpongiton: 7:40pm On Aug 23, 2018
please sir,i know that akpabio has bleeped up,but i'm begging you to forgive him,because of God and old time sake .
Re: Udom Emmanuel Set To Declare For Re-Election Tomorrow (Pics) by Bambambiglo: 7:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Akpabio how market?

Ann ahn na wa o, na the whole tweeter you wan carry come nairaland?
Re: Udom Emmanuel Set To Declare For Re-Election Tomorrow (Pics) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
This man is going back to Onna LGA com 2019

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Set To Declare For Re-Election Tomorrow (Pics) by fashrola(m): 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
Well, Udom is a great and gentleman.... Since he resumed at the Hilton mansion, I've not heard nor seen any politically motivated killings and kidnappings in the state unlike Akpabio's tenure..

We will never forget the atrocities committed by that man...

Now Akwa Ibom is at peace since Udom took over power.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Set To Declare For Re-Election Tomorrow (Pics) by DaRuud(m): 7:49pm On Aug 23, 2018
We (APC ) shall wrestle power off your hand , Rivers , Bayelsa, Crossriver take note

Thats my signature

Wailers I dey wait oóoh

[quqote author=TonyeBarcanista post=70541158]Akwa Ibom state Governor, Mr Udom Emmanuel took to Twitter to inform Akwa Ibomites of his decision to stand for reelection in 2019.

The tweet...;

Tomorrow, just as I did in 2014, I will submit myself again as your Servant- Leader and ask for your support for a second term. I know I can always count on your support, so the Akwa Ibom story will continue to be told in poetry and in prose. God bless you! [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Set To Declare For Re-Election Tomorrow (Pics) by klad00(m): 7:49pm On Aug 23, 2018
This gov dn bribe nairaland 100%. Money go surely change your loyalty in this country, expecting your ban tho

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Set To Declare For Re-Election Tomorrow (Pics) by Ikpongiton: 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Your words show you will be jumping to the next political plate soon grin
me and my family can never trust any politician not to talk of his followers.i will not even blink my eye if goodluck jonathan join APC tomorrow .

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Set To Declare For Re-Election Tomorrow (Pics) by ifiokjohn(m): 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ugik:
Seems they like him shaa.good 4 him.
even one billion akpabios cant stop him for God is with him. Continue ur good works udom and victory is urs and for pdp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Set To Declare For Re-Election Tomorrow (Pics) by CanineOfJackal: 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2018
GavelSlam:

Anyhow anyhow, Ogono must jump.
grin
You are also a political sycophant so keep quiet
Re: Udom Emmanuel Set To Declare For Re-Election Tomorrow (Pics) by klad00(m): 7:57pm On Aug 23, 2018
I do not hate this gov but I feel nairaland has been bribed 100%, how come not much negative comments, e no possible for this country. Money go surely change your loyalty in this country, expecting your ban tho

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Set To Declare For Re-Election Tomorrow (Pics) by Ikpongiton: 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2018
Roger3D:
it will also allowed you to Remain In Permanent Poverty
Re: Udom Emmanuel Set To Declare For Re-Election Tomorrow (Pics) by ChykeBivins(m): 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2018
Hmmmmmnn so Udom is a Mason... Masons are affiliated with Illuminati. .Dot the i'i's and cross the t's

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Set To Declare For Re-Election Tomorrow (Pics) by emmasege: 8:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
godfatherx:
you forgot to add Bayelsa and Delta.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Set To Declare For Re-Election Tomorrow (Pics) by fortknox10165(m): 8:19pm On Aug 23, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Akwa Ibom state Governor, Mr Udom Emmanuel took to Twitter to inform Akwa Ibomites of his decision to stand for reelection in 2019.

The tweet...;

Tomorrow, just as I did in 2014, I will submit myself again as your Servant- Leader and ask for your support for a second term. I know I can always count on your support, so the Akwa Ibom story will continue to be told in poetry and in prose. God bless you!

As a supporter and follower of Udon2023, can you name 3 of Udom's achievement in Akwa Ibom. I don't support people who think development is empowering the poor or building new structures.
AkwaIbom is becoming a mess!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corruption Trials Against Ex-Governors withdrawn / Tinubu Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death / Nine Attackers Of Chukwuma Soludo Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.