Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,832 members, 7,802,668 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos (2540 Views)

Oloye Jumoke Akinjide Launches National Mandate Group For Atiku / 2023 And Oloye Bukola Saraki’s Irresistible Charm / [photos] Oloye Akin Alabi Confirmed Reps Taking Delivery Of Exotic Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by Oloye2019: 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
For so long we have heard the vague phrase "Youths are the leaders of tomorrow". We have waited very patiently for 'tomorrow' to come, but it seem like a mirage to us, constantly eluding our grasps as we try in vain to keep the hope, the dream and faith that has stuck with us in total loyalty and submission to our elders and leaders, the very elders and leaders responsible for this fruitless efforts to to see our hopes come alive.

We are equal stakeholders, if not more, in this project called Nigeria and we deserve more than equal recognition and appreciation for the growth so far!

It is true, Saraki is not the most righteous! Really, who is?

He is not the most qualified! Again, who is?

He has flaws! Who doesn't?

His Excellency, Senator Bukola Saraki has journeyed from the bottom to top
Senator Bukola Saraki has been in the Nigerian political sphere for fifteen years now, giving himself to the service of the nation in those years without resting.

He climbed through the rungs of political ladder to the top:
•In 2000, President Olusegun Obasanjo appointed Saraki as Special Assistant to the President on Budget.

• In 2003, he ran for the office of governor of Kwara State on the platform of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), and won.

• He ran again for re-election in 2007 and won his second term.

• Saraki became chairman of the Nigeria Governors Forum in 2007.

• After two term tenure as governor of Kwara State, Bukola Saraki ran for the office of Senator, representing the Kwara Central Senatorial District, which he won.

• He was appointed as the chairman of the Senate Committee on Environment and Ecology and is also a member of the Senate Committee on Capital Markets and Finance.

• After his re-election in the 2015 general elections, Saraki was on 9 June 2015 elected unopposed as President of the Senate by an across the party alliance comprising PDP and APC Senators.

• In 2012, Saraki was appointed onto the leadership council of the Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves, an initiative led by the United Nations Foundation supporting public-private partnerships to create a market for clean cookstoves and fuels.

• Saraki was the first serving Nigerian governor to be awarded the National Honor of Commander of the Order of the Niger (CON) in 2010. Other former governors also received the award that year.

Senator Bukola Saraki has faced stiff opposition, difficulties and challenges from his then political party, despite the fact he was not just its member, but the number three citizen of the federation. He has been shamed in many ways. His detractors have employed several tactics to either slow him, stop him or outrightly force him out of service for Nigeria, but he remains undeterred and ever ready to fight for the common man.

We have seen his smart moves, articulate speeches and responses to his detractors. He is quiet, calm and calculative. Above all, he is Presidential!

This movement is not engineered by the Oloye himself, no, it is not. This is a movement instituted by young Nigerians who truly want power to come closer to the youths.

Support The Oloye Presidential Movement (TOP MOVEMENT) Today.
Instagram: Bukola_Saraki_Presidency2019
Twitter: The Oloye Pupö Movement
Email: Oloyemovement@gmail.com

Signed
Steven Endurance,
Convener.

1 Like

Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by sarrki(m): 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
Lubbbish

1 Like

Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by madridguy(m): 4:37pm On Aug 23, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by Oloye2019: 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
I never expected you two to understand.

Brace up for maximum impact. You're just about to be screwed!
Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by Ekez(m): 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
sarrki:
Lubbbish
Because they not talkin about one certain dullard abi
Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by Ugik(m): 4:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
The saraki i know is too smart to get himself into the presidential race.the odds,politically are nt in hz favor

1 Like

Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by Ekez(m): 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
All hail the political gladiator BUKOLA SARAKI , All hail PDP

2 Likes

Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by cornoil(m): 4:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
He has all the criteria needed, intelligent, energetic, creativity and idea to revitalize the comatose economy.

1 Like

Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by Oloye2019: 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ugik:
The saraki i know is too smart to get himself into the presidential race.the odds,politically are nt in hz favor
He has always beaten slim odds.

No one believed he could defeat his sister who had the backing of the Senior Oloye, he did!

No one, including Tinubu believed he would be the Senate president, he is!

He has always beaten the odds. He emerges from walking on tight ropes!

He is the 'anointed one'.

3 Likes

Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by Oloye2019: 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ekez:

Because they not talkin about one certain dullard abi

They will be shocked!

1 Like

Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by Oloye2019: 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ekez:
All hail the political gladiator BUKOLA SARAKI ,
All hail PDP
Only the gods could have inspired this comment!
God bless you and all well meaning and patriotic youths in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by Oloye2019: 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
cornoil:
He has all the criteria needed, intelligent, energetic, creativity and idea to revitalize the comatose economy.

Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by babyfaceafrica: 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
till then
Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by Afamed: 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2018
Oloye2019:
I never expected you two to understand.

Brace up for maximum impact. You're just about to be screwed!
You have failed to inform us how Saraki was able to manage the Societe General Bank here too? Or isn't that part of his achievements?

2 Likes

Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by Oloye2019: 5:26pm On Aug 23, 2018
Afamed:

You have failed to inform us how Saraki was able to manage the Societe General Bank here too?
All in due time Sir. All in due time!
This is just the first of many things to know about His Excellency.

2 Likes

Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by orisa37: 5:30pm On Aug 23, 2018
He is young and healthy and of a sound Mind.
He is instructive and wise.
He is directional and knowledgeable.
He is discerning and understanding.
He is good !!!

4 Likes

Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by Afamed: 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
Oloye2019:

All in due time Sir. All in due time!
This is just the first of many things to know about His Excellency.
In due time when million of those who could not get their hard earned money from the failed Societe Generale bank must have passed on. You can only deceive those from the other side. Most of us know Saraki / Mesujambas more than you.

2 Likes

Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by Ugik(m): 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2018
Oloye2019:

No one believed he could defeat his sister who had the backing of the Senior Oloye, he did!

my dear,a presidential race is a different kettle of fish.we wil c how it goes and mark my word,the saraki i know wil nt contest
Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by Afamed: 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ugik:

my dear,a presidential race is a different kettle of fish.we wil c how it goes and mark my word,the saraki i know wil nt contest
Ignore him, he thinks Na the local politics in Ilorin we dey talk here
Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by Ugik(m): 5:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
Oloye2019:

my dear,the presidential race is a different kettle of fish altogether.mark my word,saraki wil nt run 4 president come 2019
Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by jayluv4real: 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2018
Oloye2019:
For so long we have heard the vague phrase "Youths are the leaders of tomorrow". We have waited very patiently for 'tomorrow' to come, but it seem like a mirage to us, constantly eluding our grasps as we try in vain to keep the hope, the dream and faith that has stuck with us in total loyalty and submission to our elders and leaders, the very elders and leaders responsible for this fruitless efforts to to see our hopes come alive.

We are equal stakeholders, if not more, in this project called Nigeria and we deserve more than equal recognition and appreciation for the growth so far!

His Excellency, Senator Bukola Saraki has journeyed from the bottom to top
Senator Bukola Saraki has been in the Nigerian political sphere for fifteen years now, giving himself to the service of the nation in those years without resting.

He climbed through the rungs of political ladder to the top:
•In 2000, President Olusegun Obasanjo appointed Saraki as Special Assistant to the President on Budget.

• In 2003, he ran for the office of governor of Kwara State on the platform of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), and won.

• He ran again for re-election in 2007 and won his second term.

• Saraki became chairman of the Nigeria Governors Forum in 2007.

• After two term tenure as governor of Kwara State, Bukola Saraki ran for the office of Senator, representing the Kwara Central Senatorial District, which he won.

• He was appointed as the chairman of the Senate Committee on Environment and Ecology and is also a member of the Senate Committee on Capital Markets and Finance.

• After his re-election in the 2015 general elections, Saraki was on 9 June 2015 elected unopposed as President of the Senate by an across the party alliance comprising PDP and APC Senators.

• In 2012, Saraki was appointed onto the leadership council of the Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves, an initiative led by the United Nations Foundation supporting public-private partnerships to create a market for clean cookstoves and fuels.

• Saraki was the first serving Nigerian governor to be awarded the National Honor of Commander of the Order of the Niger (CON) in 2010. Other former governors also received the award that year.

Senator Bukola Saraki has faced stiff opposition, difficulties and challenges from his then political party, despite the fact he was not just its member, but the number three citizen of the federation. He has been shamed in many ways. His detractors have employed several tactics to either slow him, stop him or outrightly force him out of service for Nigeria, but he remains undeterred and ever ready to fight for the common man.

We have seen his smart moves, articulate speeches and responses to his detractors. He is quiet, calm and calculative. Above all, he is Presidential!

This movement is not engineered by the Oloye himself, no, it is not. This is a movement instituted by young Nigerians who truly want power to come closer to the youths.

Support The Oloye Presidential Movement (TOP MOVEMENT) Today.
Instagram: Bukola_Saraki_Presidency2019
Twitter: The Oloye Pupö Movement
Email: Oloyemovement@gmail.com

Signed
Steven Endurance,
Convener.

Lmaoooo Saraki wants to run for presidency lmaoooo joke of the century

1 Like

Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2018
Let’s say there was no police, no army, no power of incumbency

Buhari / Saraki

Buhari will get his normal 12 million votes from NE and NW while Saraki will carry the rest of Nigeria

In a free and fair election without the benefits of Government that Buhari has, Saraki will carry Buhari joke at the polls.

Saraki will make a far better President than Buhari on every level

1 Like

Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by Oloye2019: 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
Afamed:

In due time when million of those who could not get their hard earned money from the failed Societe Generale bank must have passed on. You can only deceive those from the other side. Most of us know Saraki / Mesujambas more than you.
Like I stated in the article, who doesn't have a past?
He has put that behind him for about eighteen years ago. If you have a case against the bank or His Excellency, Sen. Bukola Saraki, kindly follow the appropriate channel and institute a legal process. As for now, you are only throwing jibs and you should have known by now that it takes more than mere accusations to slow the man.
Have a nice day Sir.
Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by Oloye2019: 6:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
orisa37:

He is young and healthy and of a sound Mind.

He is instructive and wise.

He is directional and knowledgeable.

He is discerning and understanding.

He is good !!!

1 Like

Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by Oloye2019: 6:27pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ugik:

Yes. A presidential race is a "different kettle of fish". No one said he has declared to contest. We and other well meaning Nigerians are urging him to.
Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by Oloye2019: 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2018
jayluv4real:

Lmaoooo Saraki wants to run for presidency lmaoooo joke of the century
The joke is on you who can't see beyond the hatred for a well qualified and ready presidential aspirant!
Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by Oloye2019: 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
krendo:
Let’s say there was no police, no army, no power of incumbency

Buhari / Saraki

Buhari will get his normal 12 million votes from NE and NW while Saraki will carry the rest of Nigeria

In a free and fair election without the benefits of Government that Buhari has, Saraki will carry Buhari joke at the polls.

Saraki will make a far better President than Buhari on every level

Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by MartinCorridon: 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
My friend, tigerclaws, IsaAbubakar and your 50 other monikers....

Its time to come for your true calling- licking Bukola's butt.

Come and do your job grin

1 Like

Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by Ugik(m): 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
Oloye2019:

Yes. A presidential race is a "different kettle of fish". No one said he has declared to contest. We and other well meaning Nigerians are urging him to.
if u are a well meaning nigerian,dnt urge saraki to contest.hes nt fit for that office.theres alot expected from a would be president by nigerians and he doesnt fit that description in any way.we need a leader who wil walk the talk,sell and inspire hope and confidence to the country as we are currently lyk a tainted fabric no one wants to wear.we need a leader who can represent nigerias interest abroad and stick to it and at d same time command d respect of the international community.saraki 4 me,is nt dat man.

1 Like

Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by destinychildolu(m): 7:03pm On Aug 23, 2018
How much will I be paid if I join the movement?
Re: The Oloye Presidential Movement (top Movement2019) -photos by destinychildolu(m): 7:12pm On Aug 23, 2018
Daily Post Nigeria
HOMENEWSJOBS IN NIGERIAPOLITICSMETROSPORTENTERTAINMENTMUSICOPINIONEDUCATIONHEALTHINTERVIEWDAILY POST GHANA
CONNECT WITH US

SEARCH

Daily Post Nigeria
Daily Post Nigeria

CRIMEHow we stole N310 million from Bukola Saraki’s house – Ex-DSS officerPublished on April 1, 2017 By John Owen Nwachukwu

A kidnap suspect who is a dismissed Department of State Service, DSS officer, Abdulrasheed Maigari has confessed how he and other security personnel, including an army captain stole N310 million from Senate President Bukola Saraki while guarding his house in Maitama.

Maigari was arrested by combined operatives of the Inspector-General of Police Special Intelligent Response Team IRT, and the Anti-Kidnapping Unit from the Abuja Police Command deployed to rescue Chairman of Gateway Insurance, Alhaji Isa Ozi Salami.

Maigari was arrested alongside gang leader, Emeka Kelvin, Ndubuisi Prince Uzor, among others on the 26th of March 2017 in Suleja, an outskirt of the Federal Capital Territory.

They were paraded before newsmen by Force Public Relations Officer, PRO, Jimoh Moshood at the Force Headquarters yesterday.

During the parade, one of the suspects, Maigari revealed how he became a kidnapper and also told reporters how he stole N310 million from Bukola Saraki’s home in Abuja.

According to the Ex-DSS personal, “I was enlisted into the DSS in 2011 with the rank of a Senior Intelligence Officer 1.

“I served in operations department at Gombe and Osun Commands of the DSS before my dismissal in 2015.

“Before I was dismissed, I was posted to the home of the Senate President, Bukola Saraki in Maitama and in November 2015, I can’t recall the exact date, three vehicles brought in the N310 million into the compound and the Army Captain who was on ground that day ordered that we should take the money away because he suspected the money was government money which could have been wrongly appropriated and could, therefore, be taken.

“We were four DSS operatives and four army officers involved and we drove the three cars to a house in Suleja where the money was shared. I got N30million and I bought a car and took it to Kaduna State where I hid the rest of my share.

“I came back to Abuja, but on November 28, 2015, I was asked to report at DSS Headquarters and when I got there, I was interrogated over the theft and detained for five months, dismissed and charged to court.

“I was remanded in Kuje Prison, where I eventually fell ill after seven months. I was very sick and I was granted bail by the court on health grounds.

“When I came out, I had no job, I was just wandering. I couldn’t go home. In January 2017, I ran into Emeka, who I knew during my Youth Service days in Edo State.

“He was in a car when he saw me walking and he alighted and called me. He asked what I was doing and I told him that I was dismissed from the DSS and I just got out of prison, then he told me he had a plan and he would contact me at the right time.

“We exchanged numbers and by first week of February, he called and asked me to rent an apartment for him in Suleja.

“I rented it for N250, 000 and I also bought a small mattress and fan for him.

“The next day, he brought two women to the house and kept them for five days. One of the women fell sick and I bought drugs for her.

“When they were released, he gave me N300, 000 and he gave the boys I brought, N100, 000 each. I rented that apartment for one year and the other flats in the building were vacant, but after our second operation where we kidnapped a man and his wife in Gwarimpa and I got N500, 000, two people came into the compound and rented the other apartments.

“That place immediately became unsafe for us and we relocated to another building not too far from the first one. Then they kidnapped the man which led to our arrest.

“The man was with us five days and N2.8million was paid by his family. Emeka was greedy and refused to release the man but the police trailed and arrested all of us involved.”

Daily Post Nigeria
ADVERTISE CONTACT US DISCLAIMER PRIVACY-POLICY TERMS
Copyright © Daily Post - Nigeria News

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Why APC Dropped Amaechi As The Head Of Buhari Campaign- Picture / Atiku Is Actually From Sokoto – PDP Admits / You Are Ignorant Of Tradermoni Programme Maryam Uwais Replies Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.