Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,946 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Man Tortured By Soldiers In Plateau, Dies Of Internal Bleeding - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Tortured By Soldiers In Plateau, Dies Of Internal Bleeding (18693 Views)

Man Tortured With Cutlass By OSPAC For Fighting In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) / Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos / Man Fleeing From Ogun SARS Dies Of Internal Bleeding After A Fall (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Tortured By Soldiers In Plateau, Dies Of Internal Bleeding by stephenduru: 5:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
A boy has allegedly died of internal bleeding after he was tortured by soldiers in Plateau.The news was shared by Yahaya who wrote....

'The Nigerian  military (Army) who are in  plateau to protect lives and properties of our people have turned to be killers.

The pictures you are seeing is  a young boy that was turned to death by men of sector 7 of STF. what happened.  STF under sector 7 posted to Sha District of Bokkos local government tortured to death, one Atajan Aguliash  Amadu on an account of an allegation that has not been proven to be true up to this point of his death.

Mister Atajan Died  of internal bleeding in the state general hospital of bokkos  as a result of tortured by the STF personal posted to sha to protect lives and properties of the people of that area but ended up as killers of the same people there are protecting. This matter must be treated seriously and urgent. Nigerians can not be killed by the  securities who are supposed to protect them'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/man-dies-of-internal-bleeding-after-he.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Tortured By Soldiers In Plateau, Dies Of Internal Bleeding by stephenduru: 5:41pm On Aug 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: Man Tortured By Soldiers In Plateau, Dies Of Internal Bleeding by EwuOjota: 5:41pm On Aug 23, 2018
Why?
Re: Man Tortured By Soldiers In Plateau, Dies Of Internal Bleeding by chiagozien(m): 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2018
Nigeria army are terrorist

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tortured By Soldiers In Plateau, Dies Of Internal Bleeding by Standardcosting(m): 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2018
Someone should call dept of Justice, DOD, NYPD and Homeland security!!
Things are getting out of hand

6 Likes

Re: Man Tortured By Soldiers In Plateau, Dies Of Internal Bleeding by Desdola(m): 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2018
I hope the soldiers are found and justice takes it course

6 Likes

Re: Man Tortured By Soldiers In Plateau, Dies Of Internal Bleeding by TeeAL(m): 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2018
sad
Re: Man Tortured By Soldiers In Plateau, Dies Of Internal Bleeding by BAVOSKI(m): 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2018
Very bad

1 Like

Re: Man Tortured By Soldiers In Plateau, Dies Of Internal Bleeding by Chiedu4Trump: 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2018
Buhari dem wan take land by force
Re: Man Tortured By Soldiers In Plateau, Dies Of Internal Bleeding by rafabenitez: 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2018
Enjoy ur offer,u pple fought biafrans fr ur fulani masters,enjoy dere treatment to u

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tortured By Soldiers In Plateau, Dies Of Internal Bleeding by Yinxies(f): 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2018
shocked
Re: Man Tortured By Soldiers In Plateau, Dies Of Internal Bleeding by constant1960: 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
This is Nigeria[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Man Tortured By Soldiers In Plateau, Dies Of Internal Bleeding by loydsis(m): 7:12pm On Aug 23, 2018
Blood thirsty bastards in disguise as soldiers.God will repay u people someday for the souls wasted.

2 Likes

Re: Man Tortured By Soldiers In Plateau, Dies Of Internal Bleeding by TroubleMaker47(m): 7:12pm On Aug 23, 2018
When they meet their match boko now, you'll seethem whimpering!
Cowards!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Tortured By Soldiers In Plateau, Dies Of Internal Bleeding by FTjnr(m): 7:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
useless military zombies.

na for innocent people body dem dey get power. and the boko haram terrorists they're supposed to fight are killing cows and celebrating in the open.

1 Like

Re: Man Tortured By Soldiers In Plateau, Dies Of Internal Bleeding by Bambambiglo: 7:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
Fulani army has done what they can do best. Na dia way

2 Likes

Re: Man Tortured By Soldiers In Plateau, Dies Of Internal Bleeding by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
Too sad, rip

1 Like

Re: Man Tortured By Soldiers In Plateau, Dies Of Internal Bleeding by Donwyz(m): 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
everything about this country is faulty....I can't mention one thing that is working well at least working well at 70%

2 Likes

Re: Man Tortured By Soldiers In Plateau, Dies Of Internal Bleeding by liver123(m): 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
Kai, That was the village I served last year during my nysc in Jos. Too bad. RIP to the death
Re: Man Tortured By Soldiers In Plateau, Dies Of Internal Bleeding by Emmybreazy(m): 7:18pm On Aug 23, 2018
Well let me reserve my comment for now o!! They won't go and hustle boko haram o!!
They are there having a nice time dealing with our own...

1 Like

Re: Man Tortured By Soldiers In Plateau, Dies Of Internal Bleeding by bomasek(m): 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2018
Mention boko,dem go scamper

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tortured By Soldiers In Plateau, Dies Of Internal Bleeding by Organs(m): 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2018
StephenDuru, which can reporting be this? You cannot name the soldiers or say anything about those torturing him!! This looks more like Gossip. That is why we dont make any headway.
Re: Man Tortured By Soldiers In Plateau, Dies Of Internal Bleeding by DBossNG(m): 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2018
What a country!
Re: Man Tortured By Soldiers In Plateau, Dies Of Internal Bleeding by DavSagacity(m): 7:29pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ohhhhhhh.....What a pity...!!!
Re: Man Tortured By Soldiers In Plateau, Dies Of Internal Bleeding by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2018
Security officials that are supposed to protect citizens are now their biggest threat.Nobody is safe again in this country o.

3 Likes

Re: Man Tortured By Soldiers In Plateau, Dies Of Internal Bleeding by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2018
This boy I'm looking at is not dead. Be careful with the way you lie!

I'm a medical practitioner and I can face you and tell you that boy is alive with that sweat on his head and all his body veins still active. Yes, his body is shining. That's a sign that his veins are active. he's very much alive. Unless if that doctor wrongly pronounced him dead.

All I see is a boy (apparently weak probably from being tortured) closing his eyes because you told him to and pretending to be dead just because you want to make a case against the military men that tortured him.

If he was actually tortured to the point of death, there is no way he won't sustain some kind of physical injury on his body and one thing I'm very sure about is, soldiers don't just pick up people and torture them.
Nigeria army are the most responsible force we have in this country.
So rephrase your post OP, now tell us, what actually happened. Is the boy getting better?
Re: Man Tortured By Soldiers In Plateau, Dies Of Internal Bleeding by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
Too bad. We should recruit graduates and educated people into the force. I don't believe highly educated people will be this wild.

1 Like

Re: Man Tortured By Soldiers In Plateau, Dies Of Internal Bleeding by Nwibii: 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2018
This barbaric,on no account should somebody beaten to death based on allegations,even at that he still has the right of fare hearing. Why don't the police kill the guy who murdered his girl friend,the deputy governor's daughter.
Re: Man Tortured By Soldiers In Plateau, Dies Of Internal Bleeding by Mekanus(m): 7:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
Standardcosting:
Someone should call dept of Justice, DOD, NYPD and Homeland security!!
Things are getting out of hand
Oga na naija u dy
Re: Man Tortured By Soldiers In Plateau, Dies Of Internal Bleeding by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
I wont be surprised if the soldiers tortured the boy over the false accusation of stealing fowl. RIP to the dead.
Re: Man Tortured By Soldiers In Plateau, Dies Of Internal Bleeding by Ugik(m): 7:46pm On Aug 23, 2018
Mans inhumanity to man.we need to take our soldiers off the street than keeping them like they are part of our law enforcement agency.human rights abuse by the military keeps increasing on a daily basis.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest "Baby Factory" Operators In Nasarawa State. / Police Inspector’s Son Reportedly Stabs Boy To Death In Delta / 60-Year-Old Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl After Enticing Her With Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.