Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Fresh FM: Restored In Abeokuta, Destroyed In Ibadan - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Fresh FM: Restored In Abeokuta, Destroyed In Ibadan (35214 Views)

Baba Bintin Of Fresh FM Dies While Trekking To Office In Ibadan / Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Emerges ‘best Radio Station In Nigeria’ / Popular Radio Station In Ibadan, Fresh FM Demolished By Oyo State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh FM: Restored In Abeokuta, Destroyed In Ibadan by YorubaAssasin: 8:10pm On Aug 23, 2018
bellville:
It is not manipulation. It's diligence and grit. Now that he is having challenges, we just have to support him to stand on his feet again.

He apparently broke the law for which he's responsible! angry angry angry

How many times has the gov't come to individual's aid whenever they have challenges? How often have you all felt sorry for that widow, poor and orphan that live next to you? They rather give a wealthy pastor money than give a poor pauper!

How many times has the gov't supported the individual citizen in their quest for success?

How many other people (widows, orphans, poor, hungry et al...) are currently in need of assistance and help?

Foolish Nigerian people! They worship wealth and materialism. They rather let the poor and hungry suffer at the expense of an already wealthy FOOL! angry angry angry

The people of a nation gets the leaders and government they deserve! FOOLS !!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh FM: Restored In Abeokuta, Destroyed In Ibadan by babtunns(m): 8:10pm On Aug 23, 2018
How can I submit my CV and get employed
Re: Fresh FM: Restored In Abeokuta, Destroyed In Ibadan by pek(m): 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
What I don't understand is Fresh FM licensed to operate in Abeokuta? Because if it is not, NBC hammer will fall on it.
Re: Fresh FM: Restored In Abeokuta, Destroyed In Ibadan by YorubaAssasin: 8:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
The funny thing is, even poor people would rather contribute $$$$ for this guy to rebuild his mansion media house than feed themselves. He'll be living large at their expense and yet, they're content with that.

FOOLS... when wilt thou arise from thy FOOLISHNESS?

1 Like

Re: Fresh FM: Restored In Abeokuta, Destroyed In Ibadan by Maket: 8:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
Fkhalifa:
I want to see the reaction of those that used the Oyo demolition to attack APC...

This is another APC handi work..

Whathu gon say? cheesy
APC DESTROYED, ApC RESTORED
Re: Fresh FM: Restored In Abeokuta, Destroyed In Ibadan by babtuns76(m): 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2018
zone51:
Just few days after the radio station building was demolished by Oyo state government, I am happy to tell you that the Music's House demolition is like the king's palace that got burnt....it has added beauty to it.

Kudos to Ogun state governor; Ibikunle Amosun for coming through.

Source;- HERE

Re: Fresh FM: Restored In Abeokuta, Destroyed In Ibadan by GoldHorse(m): 8:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
107.9...is that not Paramount FM? How is that possible to change their name to Fresh FM just like that.
Re: Fresh FM: Restored In Abeokuta, Destroyed In Ibadan by Kennydoc(m): 8:45pm On Aug 23, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
Arrant NONSENSE! angry angry angry

I hate this backwards lifestyle and way of 9ja pple. That's one of the numerous reasons we'll never move forward as a nation! We're NEVER objective as a people. This Ayefele guy tends to use his condition to manipulate and deceive pple. There're so many other disabled, invalids and even quadriplegic folks that need such assistance more but due to unnecessary subjective emotions and bias, they won't help them.

There're so many poor hungry pple that need that money perhaps, assistance more. Is Amosun spending his own personal funds or the public's for this refurbishment? undecided

To hell with this Ayefele guy already! angry angry

Ayefele is an employer of labour. The sustenance of many families is tied to his business. It's not just about the fact that he's disabled.
Re: Fresh FM: Restored In Abeokuta, Destroyed In Ibadan by biggy00000(m): 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2018
Initially, I tot this was uncle Yinka switching to Disaster Recovery (DR) mode o.
Re: Fresh FM: Restored In Abeokuta, Destroyed In Ibadan by RALPHOW(m): 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2018
post=70543670:
GOOD NEWS!

HAPPY NEWS!

GREATEST NEWS OF THE SEASON!

GOD IS GREAT!

YEEESSSSSS, we are soooo HAPPY now!

GOD punish Satan!
Satan is in shame right now!
May God punish Ajimobi
Re: Fresh FM: Restored In Abeokuta, Destroyed In Ibadan by horrmorr(m): 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2018
When there is life,there is hope. Keep on flourishing ayefele
Re: Fresh FM: Restored In Abeokuta, Destroyed In Ibadan by horrmorr(m): 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
RALPHOW:
May God punish Ajimobi
likewise u too
Re: Fresh FM: Restored In Abeokuta, Destroyed In Ibadan by horrmorr(m): 9:19pm On Aug 23, 2018
RALPHOW:
May God punish Ajimobi
likewise u too
Re: Fresh FM: Restored In Abeokuta, Destroyed In Ibadan by Eliz24(f): 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2018
zone51:
Just few days after the radio station building was demolished by Oyo state government, I am happy to tell you that the Music's House demolition is like the king's palace that got burnt....it has added beauty to it.

Kudos to Ogun state governor; Ibikunle Amosun for coming through.

Source;- HERE

This information is so wrong. Fresh FM Abeokuta has been in existence before the demolition, stop spreading fake news, its not just as popular as that of Ibadan because it was established this year. It's been around since July.

1 Like

Re: Fresh FM: Restored In Abeokuta, Destroyed In Ibadan by Henro123: 9:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
Thank God
Re: Fresh FM: Restored In Abeokuta, Destroyed In Ibadan by YorubaAssasin: 9:54pm On Aug 23, 2018
Kennydoc:

Ayefele is an employer of labour. The sustenance of many families is tied to his business. It's not just about the fact that he's disabled.

Does that make him indispensable? Does that mean he can willfully break the law?

You see, this is one of the numerous issues we have in our nation! Our culture and religion are some of the numerous factors preventing us from being objective, professional and direct! angry

No matter how BIG or relevant an entity is, they should all abide by the rules and guidelines. Arthur Andersen, the once Elephant in the room of Accounting firms had to be liquidated for breaking the damn law and yet it had >200K employees undecided

Our culture, beliefs, traditions and religions are the BIGGEST mountains we have standing before our progress as a people and nation! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Fresh FM: Restored In Abeokuta, Destroyed In Ibadan by klax(m): 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2018
pek:
What I don't understand is Fresh FM licensed to operate in Abeokuta? Because if it is not, NBC hammer will fall on it.

What nonsense are you talking? Why is it that you hate good thing in your life? Why are you even on planet earth is a mystery. Go tell NBC to go and shut it down enemy of progress.

So satanic in reasoning.
Re: Fresh FM: Restored In Abeokuta, Destroyed In Ibadan by precious1967(m): 10:03pm On Aug 23, 2018
Kosele ri governor, how u dey? Hobi!
Re: Fresh FM: Restored In Abeokuta, Destroyed In Ibadan by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:26pm On Aug 23, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Does that make him indispensable? Does that mean he can willfully break the law?

You see, this is one of the numerous issues we have in our nation! Our culture and religion are some of the numerous factors preventing us from being objective, professional and direct! angry

No matter how BIG or relevant an entity is, they should all abide by the rules and guidelines. Arthur Andersen, the once Elephant in the room of Accounting firms had to be liquidated for breaking the damn law and yet it had >200K employees undecided

Our culture, beliefs, traditions and religions are the BIGGEST mountains we have standing before our progress as a people and nation! angry angry
Osanle
Re: Fresh FM: Restored In Abeokuta, Destroyed In Ibadan by pek(m): 11:03pm On Aug 23, 2018
klax:

What nonsense are you talking? Why is it that you hate good thing in your life? Why are you even on planet earth is a mystery. Go tell NBC to go and shut it down enemy of progress.

So satanic in reasoning.
You are devoid of one iota of logical reasoning. I won't stoop down to your level! You clearly lack sound mind. Your puerile outburst shows you lack common sense which in your case, is obviously not common.
Re: Fresh FM: Restored In Abeokuta, Destroyed In Ibadan by seunlayi(m): 11:27pm On Aug 23, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
Arrant NONSENSE! angry angry angry

I hate this backwards lifestyle and way of 9ja pple. That's one of the numerous reasons we'll never move forward as a nation! We're NEVER objective as a people. This Ayefele guy tends to use his condition to manipulate and deceive pple. There're so many other disabled, invalids and even quadriplegic folks that need such assistance more but due to unnecessary subjective emotions and bias, they won't help them.

There're so many poor hungry pple that need that money perhaps, assistance more. Is Amosun spending his own personal funds or the public's for this refurbishment? undecided

To hell with this Ayefele guy already! angry angry

Come, let me help you Brake your spinal and see if you will be popular

Re: Fresh FM: Restored In Abeokuta, Destroyed In Ibadan by Bakerdav: 11:38pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ajimobi has just lost it in Ibadan, very stupid governor, salary are not pay, pensioners are there
Re: Fresh FM: Restored In Abeokuta, Destroyed In Ibadan by Kennydoc(m): 12:28am On Aug 24, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

He's not indispensable, and that's why Oyo State Government demolished his building. Did you hear him making a lot of noise in the media? Why are you angry that Ogun State Government came to the rescue? Big business men often get incentives from the government to encourage their businesses. What if Ogun State simply extended the hand of assistance just as a temporary support or to encourage him to relocate the business to the state, which he has done? At the end, it will be to the benefit of Ogun State (cos of job creation), while the source of livelihood of many will be preserved.
Re: Fresh FM: Restored In Abeokuta, Destroyed In Ibadan by brotobi99(m): 2:14am On Aug 24, 2018
too good for Ogun people
Re: Fresh FM: Restored In Abeokuta, Destroyed In Ibadan by samblac(m): 6:36am On Aug 24, 2018
Frankly, the demolition of Yinka Aiyefele owned Fresh fm radio station in Ibadan by the Øyø State government has brought more fame to the man, Aiyefele. I for once never knew there is an FM station owned by him inspite the man being one of my favourite Yoruba musicians. Ever since the ugly incidence happened, I have been listening to the radio station's programme being aired from an alternative place. And I must confess that they are being anchored beautifully, and equally joined with sweet music(s). As for the protests and public condemnation of the act, it shows the love the poeple have for the proprietor of the station and rejection of stringent measure against freedom of the press. Now the same governor/government that ordered the demolition is holding meetings with the mgt of the station just to redeem his/its image. I believe this is due to public outcry on the matter. "the power of the people is greater than the people in power ". God bless Nigeria.
Re: Fresh FM: Restored In Abeokuta, Destroyed In Ibadan by zone51: 8:42am On Aug 24, 2018
Eliz24:

This information is so wrong. Fresh FM Abeokuta has been in existence before the demolition, stop spreading fake news, its not just as popular as that of Ibadan because it was established this year. It's been around since July.

With the same frequency abi?... undecided...

Now let us analyze logically with the image below,

Is it ideal/possible for 2 radio stations with this close distance to broadcast on a frequency that will both be reached in both cities? Except if you are right, then Either of them will run morning shift while the other run night shift.

Re: Fresh FM: Restored In Abeokuta, Destroyed In Ibadan by akanu(m): 9:05am On Aug 24, 2018
Great news!!!!
Re: Fresh FM: Restored In Abeokuta, Destroyed In Ibadan by sweetilicious(f): 9:25am On Aug 25, 2018
iammo:
Hmmn, undecided one governor is chasing out investors, while another is welcoming the same investor... Its obvious why Oyo state isn't benefiting from its close proximity to Lagos, I hope they stop paying governors monthly allocation from oil proceeds, and make them survive on tax they get from workers and companies. Am very sure if the governor knows his personal salary, allowance and security vote is tied to how much tax they can generate from companies he is busy demolishing he might find a new solution
This might be our only solution to rebuilding Nigeria again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Seen This "Local" Home Theater? / Don’t Jealous Me: Beyoncé Ft. Tekno, Yemi Alade & Mr Eazi / Wizkid Ft Akon-don't Dull Remix (download Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.