Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Trump Says ‘everybody Would Be Very Poor’ If He’s Impeached - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Says ‘everybody Would Be Very Poor’ If He’s Impeached (531 Views)

Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! / President Donald Trump Has Been Impeached!! / *trump Says 'everybody Would Be Very Poor' If He's Impeached �* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Says ‘everybody Would Be Very Poor’ If He’s Impeached by Realtalk247: 7:49pm On Aug 23, 2018
Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump said “everybody would be very poor” and questioned how he could be impeached when he’s made strides improving economic conditions in an interview aired Thursday.

“If I ever got impeached, I think the market would crash, I think everybody would be very poor,” Trump said in response to a question from Fox News’ Ainsley Earhardt, who asked if he believes Democrats would try to impeach him if they win back control of Congress. “You would see numbers that you wouldn’t believe.”

http://regulusnews.com/2018/08/23/trump-says-everybody-would-be-very-poor-if-hes-impeached/
Re: Trump Says ‘everybody Would Be Very Poor’ If He’s Impeached by Michael8026: 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2018
hmmn
Re: Trump Says ‘everybody Would Be Very Poor’ If He’s Impeached by iammo(m): 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2018
Drowning man, am sure Republican would prevent an impeachment, but should he loose a second term reelection bid shocked Cohen case would get him behind bars
Re: Trump Says ‘everybody Would Be Very Poor’ If He’s Impeached by thanki410(m): 7:58pm On Aug 23, 2018
in the 1920`s , Some of the great men who controlled the markets...
1. Arthur Cutten – The greatest wheat speculator.
2. Albert Fall – The Secretary of Interior in President Harding’s cabinet.
3. Leon Fraser – The president of the Bank of International Settlements.
4. Howard Hopson – The president of the largest gas company.
5. Ivar Kreuger – Head of the world’s greatest monopoly.
6. Jesse Livermore – The greatest bear in Wall Street.
7. Charles Schwan – The president of the largest independent steel company.
8. Richard Whitney – The president of the New York Stock Exchange.
NOTE THAT AFTER AND BEFORE THEIR DEATHS , THE MARKET AND POVERTY WAS PRESENT, AND STILL CONTINUED

1 Like

Re: Trump Says ‘everybody Would Be Very Poor’ If He’s Impeached by Merimental(m): 8:04pm On Aug 23, 2018
iammo:
Drowning man, am sure Republican would prevent an impeachment, but should he loose a second term reelection bid shocked Cohen case would get him behind bars
look man dat remark is honestly misplaced..."Drowning" would best suit one president in west africa...u be d judge of dat
Re: Trump Says ‘everybody Would Be Very Poor’ If He’s Impeached by FarahAideed: 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2018
iammo:

Shut up .... The only people that wish bad for trump are satanist, illegal migrants , satanists , MS13, food stamp cheats , homosexuals and Islamic terrorist so which one are you?
Re: Trump Says ‘everybody Would Be Very Poor’ If He’s Impeached by iammo(m): 8:19pm On Aug 23, 2018
Merimental:

look man dat remark is honestly misplaced..."Drowning" would best suit one president in west africa...u be d judge of dat
The difference here is the west African president has all investigative agencies in his back pockect, infact he seats on them, apoints and fires their boss at will, and most especially chooses when to pay them, as for trump and FBI, FBI is independent both financially and otherwise. Trump can only seat and watch them hunt his loyalist one after the other, highest he can do is tweet about it
Re: Trump Says ‘everybody Would Be Very Poor’ If He’s Impeached by mexicocity: 1:15am On Aug 25, 2018
thanki410:
in the 1920`s , Some of the great men who controlled the markets...
1. Arthur Cutten – The greatest wheat speculator.
2. Albert Fall – The Secretary of Interior in President Harding’s cabinet.
3. Leon Fraser – The president of the Bank of International Settlements.
4. Howard Hopson – The president of the largest gas company.
5. Ivar Kreuger – Head of the world’s greatest monopoly.
6. Jesse Livermore – The greatest bear in Wall Street.
7. Charles Schwan – The president of the largest independent steel company.
8. Richard Whitney – The president of the New York Stock Exchange.
NOTE THAT AFTER AND BEFORE THEIR DEATHS , THE MARKET AND POVERTY WAS PRESENT, AND STILL CONTINUED

You are very very right even if he is impeach nothing will happen. Trump feels he is getting it to the right direction but little he knows he is making the biggest mistake for America. "Sanctions as a weapon"
Re: Trump Says ‘everybody Would Be Very Poor’ If He’s Impeached by mexicocity: 1:16am On Aug 25, 2018
FarahAideed:

Shut up .... The only people that wish bad for trump are satanist, illegal migrants , satanists , MS13, food stamp cheats , homosexuals and Islamic terrorist so which one are you?

An door for u.
Re: Trump Says ‘everybody Would Be Very Poor’ If He’s Impeached by Lucasbalo(m): 1:27am On Aug 25, 2018
FarahAideed:

You never ceases to display your idiocy when it comes to the Racist pig. Keep drinking the Orange Kool Aid and you will drown with the Orange pig.
Re: Trump Says ‘everybody Would Be Very Poor’ If He’s Impeached by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:37pm On Aug 30, 2018
Lucasbalo:
You never ceases to display your idiocy when it comes to the Racist pig. Keep drinking the Orange Kool Aid and you will drown with the Orange pig.
I read all the posts here.
It is clear that some people are not worth your time responding to.
That is someone suffering from a classic case of infantile behavior.

1 Like

Re: Trump Says ‘everybody Would Be Very Poor’ If He’s Impeached by Lucasbalo(m): 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

I read all the posts here.
It is clear that some people are not worth your time responding to.
That is someone suffering from a classic case of infantile behavior.
Infantile behavior indeed. What's still surprising to me is why some of our people still worship the racist even as Americans of all shades and colors are coming out against him. We are waiting for Nov 6 to send a clear message to Trump that Americans will not be divided by color or gender.
Re: Trump Says ‘everybody Would Be Very Poor’ If He’s Impeached by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Infantile behavior indeed. What's still surprising to me is why some of our people still worship the racist even as Americans of all shades and colors are coming out against him. We are waiting for Nov 6 to send a clear message to Trump that Americans will not be divided by color or gender.
If you guys can pull that off, you would do the world - from Western Europe, Japan / South Korea and even China a world of good.
A pompous, childish, volatile excuse of a president.
Even with the so called Russian meddling, I am still foxed by how he won the election.
He lost the popular vote for goodness sake!

2 Likes

Re: Trump Says ‘everybody Would Be Very Poor’ If He’s Impeached by Lucasbalo(m): 5:25pm On Aug 31, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

If you guys can pull that off, you would do the world - from Western Europe, Japan / South Korea and even China a world of good.
A pompous, childish, volatile excuse of a president.
Even with the so called Russian meddling, I am still foxed by how he won the election.
He lost the popular vote for goodness sake!
He lost the election by almost 3 million votes but get bailed out by couple of States through Electoral votes. The resentment by American people against him is something i have never seen before in 40 years of my life. His situation is like the saying that says " Fool me once, shame on you but Fool me Twice, shame on me " Americans are waiting patiently for Nov 6 to take our pound of flesh and for me it will start with Republican Governor of my State of Illinois, Bruce Rauner.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

These Things Don't Just Add Up !!! / Shocking : US Town Elects Goat As ‘mayor’ / Zimbabwe Summons US Envoy Over George Floyd Protest Remarks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.