Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 26th August 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 26th August 2018 (22792 Views)

Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 2) On 26th August 2023 / Arsenal Vs Fulham (2 - 2) On 26th August 2023 / Manchester United Vs Leicester City (2 - 0) On 26th August 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 26th August 2018 by udemzyudex(m): 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2018
Vizzy4u:
common shatap dia! We wey de win league

Joseph the dreamer grin
Re: Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 26th August 2018 by obafemee80(m): 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2018
Hmmmm

Chelsea with 82% possession

Barcelona CHELSEAlona grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 26th August 2018 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
udemzyudex:

Joseph the dreamer grin
stop quoting d wrong pesin joor aah ah what hapen?
Re: Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 26th August 2018 by pamcode(m): 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
hurify147:
NEW CASTLE YES..... UNA DO AM FOR ME. shocked grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy MY HUSBAND FACE WHEN HE RETURN....I WARN HIM KARMA GO CATCH AM IF HE LEAVE ME FOR THIS COLD WEATHER GO DEY WATCH CHELSH!T... NOW MY NEW CASTLE DON BLAST CHELSEA.... WOW WOW
Look at this one. Shior

Re: Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 26th August 2018 by donemzy115(m): 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
next match please,,,,,so giving someone an elbow in the face is now legal in epl?jeez,,david luiz u try,,,thank ur God u are nt my junior brother.

Re: Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 26th August 2018 by weyreypey: 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
Bowaley17:

Madam Alonso has done the needful...
Gay spotted
Re: Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 26th August 2018 by weyreypey: 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
thatigboman:
Newcastle is d team. Equalised. Newcastle will win this match.
Apart from being from a minority race you still have the misfortune of a negative mind

Re: Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 26th August 2018 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
ojotobiloba1:
This is the best chelsea possession av ever seen in an away match for that matter... What a beautiful sarri football
you are really correct, am perplexed at the quick impact of sarri's ball in Chelsea FC, considering the fact Chelsea we know all this years aren't playing like this, I am excited about it..
good football with nice result

Re: Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 26th August 2018 by thatigboman: 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
weyreypey:

Apart from being from a minority race you still have the misfortune of a negative mind
weyrey omo osogbo, igbos are twice yorubas in population. How many people are in osogbo? Dont talk of lagos, there are more igbos than yorubas in lagos.

Re: Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 26th August 2018 by udemzyudex(m): 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2018
Vizzy4u:
stop quoting d wrong pesin joor aah ah what hapen?

No vex grin
Re: Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 26th August 2018 by thatigboman: 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
donemzy115:
next match please,,,,,so giving someone an elbow in the face is now legal in epl?jeez,,david luiz u try,,,thank ur God u are nt my junior brother.
talk of chelsea's illegal penalty first
Re: Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 26th August 2018 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
udemzyudex:

No vex grin
united fans we no de vex, na dem de vex(smiles)
Re: Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 26th August 2018 by Philinho(m): 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
Pharaoh001:

Alonso's shot is heading wide of the post
until Yedlin's touch converts it into his own
net
If you watched the match well you'll see that Barkley was waiting to do justice to the ball if it were to be going "wide"

Re: Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 26th August 2018 by Ximenez(m): 7:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
thatigboman:
weyrey omo osogbo, igbos are twice yorubas in population. How many people are in osogbo? Dont talk of lagos, there are more igbos than yorubas in lagos.
Maybe he's talking about quality and relevance and not quantity. E.g look at the populations of S. A and Russia then compare both countries to Nigeria.
Re: Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 26th August 2018 by laydoh(m): 7:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
thatigboman:
go and watch the penalty given to man u against brighton first,then cum bak here and tell me which one worse pass.

Re: Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 26th August 2018 by weyreypey: 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2018
thatigboman:
wey omo osogbo, igbos are twice yorubas in population. How many people are in osogbo? Dont talk of lagos, there are more igbos than yorubas in lagos.
Thanks for providing cheap labour and leasing lands in Lagos
Re: Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 26th August 2018 by Tonimordred(m): 8:09pm On Aug 26, 2018
Newcastle is a diseases na so hw wil dey overcome chelsea
Re: Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 26th August 2018 by thatigboman: 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2018
weyreypey:

Thanks for providing cheap labour and leasing lands in Lagos
i swear, when my grand father bought heavy duty equipment and was developing lagos in the pre independence era, your grand father was dragging your father from dusk to dawn to plant corn in osogbo.
If u doubt it, place a bet.

Re: Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 26th August 2018 by seenga(m): 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
Sarriball was made for Chelsea FC

Watching Chelsea can make you cum.

Re: Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 26th August 2018 by weyreypey: 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
thatigboman:
i swear, when my grand father bought heavy duty equipment and was developing lagos in the pre independence era, your grand father was dragging your father from father from dusk to dawn to plant corn in osogbo.
If u doubt it, place a bet.
Thanks for your labour in Yoruba land. Awolowo tried for you too.
Re: Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 26th August 2018 by muffyt05: 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2018
Vizzy4u:
Hmmm dis pipu now go full man u thread 2moro eh. Smh. De go think say de sabi somtin but having watched chelsea's 1st n 2nd games, de look average to me.

Bad belle is allowed. Now matter how average this Chelsea team was in the last 3 games, they're miles better than the team you support,either in terms of points or beautifully crafted game of football. It's clearly obvious you're a Man U fan, allow me to analyze your last 2 matches.
Your 1st game of the season was a keenly contested game that could have gone either way or ended in a draw. Considering your style of play,I'll say even a Fulham team wouldn't play that poorly.
2nd game,you'll also agree with me that you'll quickly change the channel whenever the replay of the match is aired as it was a nightmare filled with so much humiliations and lots of curses from United fans.
No matter how much you hate on Chelsea, your club is about to witness in full glare the "Mourinho 3rd season meltdown". Na we go tell you cos we know how e dey be

Re: Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 26th August 2018 by thatigboman: 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2018
weyreypey:

Thanks for your labour in Yoruba land. Awolowo tried for you too.
yorubaland? Edo empire extended from benin city to dahomey through lagos. When has there been anything called yorubaland? U had owo of owo, ilesa of ilesa, iwo of iwo, oni of ile ife(excluding modakeke). Fulani killed you from ilorin to oyo, dahomey women killed you from abeokuta to ibadan. White man and igbos stopped them from decimating you.
Awolowo that was released by Ojukwu and comitted war crimes afterwards and then later took rat poison to end his misserable life. Awolowo is a pure idiot. War criminal.
Re: Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 26th August 2018 by weyreypey: 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
thatigboman:
yorubaland? Edo empire extended from benin city to dahomey through lagos. When has there been anything called yorubaland? U had owo of owo, ilesa of ilesa, iwo of iwo, oni of ile ife(excluding modakeke). Fulani killed you from ilorin to oyo, dahomey women killed you from abeokuta to ibadan. White man and igbos stopped them from decimating you.
Awolowo that was released by Ojukwu and comitted war crimes afterwards and then later took rat poison to end his misserable life. Awolowo is a pure idiot. War criminal.

Thank goodness for Awolowo in your life...he tried for you Igbo people.
Re: Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 26th August 2018 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ehya poor u! We are man united, we dont knw what failure is. Permit me to 1st of all clearify. Our 1st game was very interesting most especially d 1st half. We ended up wining deservedly. 2nd game was below average(yes) and u cant take it away from brighton,they played well and deserved d points in full. U cant judge a team base on 2games can u? Dont 4get u guys re yet to meet a strong opponent trust me when u do(u will knw).
muffyt05:

Bad belle is allowed. Now matter how average this Chelsea team was in the last 3 games, they're miles better than the team you support,either in terms of points or beautifully crafted game of football. It's clearly obvious you're a Man U fan, allow me to analyze your last 2 matches.
Your 1st game of the season was a keenly contested game that could have gone either way or ended in a draw. Considering your style of play,I'll say even a Fulham team wouldn't play that poorly.
2nd game,you'll also agree with me that you'll quickly change the channel whenever the replay of the match is aired as it was a nightmare filled with so much humiliations and lots of curses from United fans.
No matter how much you hate on Chelsea, your club is about to witness in full glare the "Mourinho 3rd season meltdown". Na we go tell you cos we know how e dey be
t play that poorly.
2nd game,you
Re: Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 26th August 2018 by thatigboman: 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2018
weyreypey:

Thank goodness for Awolowo in your life...he tried for you Igbo people.
are u serious? Awolowo is a bastard. Why did he develop igboland and allow osogbo, abeokuta and ibadan to be poo holes. Worst slums to ever exist.
If not that you yorubas burnt the dead body of that useless hopeless awolowo that stupidly refused to help his people yoruba muslims, we would have exumed the d bones of the idiot give it to the dogs.
Re: Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 26th August 2018 by weyreypey: 9:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
thatigboman:
are u serious? Awolowo is a bastard. Why did he develop igboland and allow osogbo, abeokuta and ibadan to be poo holes. Worst slums to ever exist.
If not that you yorubas burnt the dead body of that useless hopeless awolowo that stupidly refused to help his people yoruba muslims, we would have exumed the d bones of the idiot give it to the dogs.
He helped you in the civil war. Prevented mass suicide and fed you guys
Re: Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 26th August 2018 by ManirBK: 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
Up chelsea please bring on liverpool
Re: Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 26th August 2018 by Bowaley17(m): 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
weyreypey:
Gay spotted
Kilode!!!
Re: Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 26th August 2018 by thatigboman: 12:30am On Aug 27, 2018
weyreypey:

He helped you in the civil war. Prevented mass suicide and fed you guys
which civil war precisely? Congo own?
Re: Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 26th August 2018 by yaks77: 5:59am On Aug 27, 2018
oshe11:
Sarriball issa GOAL
Re: Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 26th August 2018 by donemzy115(m): 11:14am On Aug 29, 2018
thatigboman:

bro that was a clean penalty

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Everton Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 7th April 2019 / Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 2nd November 2013 / Bournemouth Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 29th February 2020