Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Who Send Me Go Patronize TFHOST??? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Send Me Go Patronize TFHOST??? (2439 Views)

Please Who Has Used Tfhost / TFHOST The Worst Host In The History Of Man / Please I Want To Connect My Tfhost Domain Name With My Blogger Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Send Me Go Patronize TFHOST??? by Bitxzcheck: 4:45pm On Jul 20, 2019
I see
Re: Who Send Me Go Patronize TFHOST??? by TFhostNigeria: 11:23am On Jul 23, 2019
Dear @Bitxzcheck, It’s rather unfortunate that you are moving from thread to thread denigrating and casting aspersions on hardworking businesses.

Ordinarily, we do not respond to such allegations but we are constrained to do so in your peculiar case.

TFhost is a division of Trefoil Networks limited, licensed by the NCC and NBC with over 15 years of operations in Nigeria. TFhost is a Premium NIRA accredited Registrar. NIRA (Nigeria Internet Registration Association) is the organization responsible for the .ng domain and its associated services and they bestowed the Awards on TFhost. They have much better insight than any other entity on what we do and have achieved.

It may interest you to know that TFhost is one hosts of the very few (not up to 5) with its own in-country physical data centers, owned IPs, ASN, peering and direct interconnects. We built from scratch and maintain our infrastructure end to end and offer verifiable 24hours round the clock support.

We had an unfortunate incident in September 2018, which resulted in extended downtime above 24hours. However we ensured that NO data before the downtime was lost and ALL services were restored thereafter nevertheless. We sincerely regret the incident and learning outcomes have made us not only better but bigger. Since then, we have had almost ZERO downtime and more than quadrupled our customer base, with in fact clients now from 5 continents across the globe. Within that same period, you may have heard that Twitter (with all respects) have had up to 4 downtimes with the latest one some weeks back, lasting 6hours or more in some cases. These things do happen.

Nigerian companies are not always immune from the realities of doing business in Nigeria and need all the encouragement and patronage they can get from its citizens, especially when the companies consciously try to raise their standards to world class levels. Disparaging remarks, online abuses and hearsay commentaries based on a one-off incident are not helpful to say the least. So our dear @Bitxzcheck we invite you to try our services and get first hand TFhost experience. Any of our promos at www.tfhost.ng/promo.php would come in handy as well. Thank you in advance for choosing TFhost.
Re: Who Send Me Go Patronize TFHOST??? by ebbydare(m): 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
Inv301:

Which one be this again?

It's a reliable Nigerian web hosting company. https://hostlag.com
Re: Who Send Me Go Patronize TFHOST??? by solutionarena: 2:45pm On Sep 19, 2019
www.cedarhostng.net is the best hosting platform no downtime

(1) (2) (Reply)

Domain Name For Sale (importation.com.ng) and (programming.com.ng) / Pilot Android App Store Scripts - Create Android App Store Like Google Play / I Need A Website Designer Who Is Very Good In E-commerce Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.