Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Governor Udom Emmanuel Consults God Ahead Of His Declaration (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Udom Emmanuel Consults God Ahead Of His Declaration (Photos) (16175 Views)

Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect / Jubilation In Kano After Osinbajo's Declaration (Photos) / Governor Udom Emmanuel Consults Labour Over His Political Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Udom Emmanuel Consults God Ahead Of His Declaration (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
#PhotoNews

His Excellency Mr. Udom Emmanuel
The Governor of Akwa Ibom State Consults God for His Second Term in Office

Theme: I Will Go Before Thee (Isa. 45:2)

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Consults God Ahead Of His Declaration (Photos) by sarrki(m): 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2018
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Consults God Ahead Of His Declaration (Photos) by sarrki(m): 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
How will he know God answered him ?

Lol

9 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Consults God Ahead Of His Declaration (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
God is with you Deacon Udom Emmanuel

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Consults God Ahead Of His Declaration (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2018
More plus reactions

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Consults God Ahead Of His Declaration (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
One with God is majority

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Consults God Ahead Of His Declaration (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2018
Akwa Ibom elders are with Udom

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Consults God Ahead Of His Declaration (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:57pm On Aug 23, 2018
Full auditorium

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Consults God Ahead Of His Declaration (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:59pm On Aug 23, 2018
More

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Consults God Ahead Of His Declaration (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:59pm On Aug 23, 2018
God is with you Sir

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Consults God Ahead Of His Declaration (Photos) by Penaldo: 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
Udom God bless you
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Consults God Ahead Of His Declaration (Photos) by HappyNigerian: 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2018
Udom is working
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Consults God Ahead Of His Declaration (Photos) by ibibiofirstlady(f): 9:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
Akwa Ibom is God own state. Dakada
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Consults God Ahead Of His Declaration (Photos) by AfroSamurai: 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2018
Honestly, this guy, your political prostituting know no bounds. Gosh!

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Consults God Ahead Of His Declaration (Photos) by abokibuhari: 9:49pm On Aug 23, 2018
AfroSamurai:
Honestly, this guy, your political prostituting know no bounds. Gosh!
You way no be how your account balance?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Consults God Ahead Of His Declaration (Photos) by AfroSamurai: 9:49pm On Aug 23, 2018
abokibuhari:

You way no be how your account balance?
Shey na you come know your own? tongue
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Consults God Ahead Of His Declaration (Photos) by wiseone28: 10:02pm On Aug 23, 2018
The Fear of Akpabio..grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Consults God Ahead Of His Declaration (Photos) by Ekanem400: 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
Akpabio is powerful. Mark my word Udom is Gone!

3 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Consults God Ahead Of His Declaration (Photos) by wiseone28: 10:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
I DON'T KNOW WHY UDOM IS SO SCARED OF LOSING..EVER SINCE AKPABIO DECAMPED TO APC THE RATE OF POLITICAL JINGLES AND RALLY IN AKWA IBOM IS ALARMING.
WITH AKPABIO, ITA ENANG AND ADAM OSHIMOLE HIS CHANCE OF WINNING IS 40%

2 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Consults God Ahead Of His Declaration (Photos) by kahal29: 12:50am On Aug 24, 2018
wiseone28:
I DON'T KNOW WHY UDOM IS SO SCARED OF LOSING..EVER SINCE AKPABIO DECAMPED TO APC THE RATE OF POLITICAL JINGLES AND RALLY IN AKWA IBOM IS ALARMING.

Am telling you.... I pray all these political jobbers don't take advantage of him.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Consults God Ahead Of His Declaration (Photos) by zicoraads: 3:42am On Aug 24, 2018
Barcanista is a perfect example of today's youth. No loyalty. No principles. No morals. Just, anywhere the road leads I guess. Sad.

As for Udom, I wish him well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Consults God Ahead Of His Declaration (Photos) by Abortedfetus(m): 4:43am On Aug 24, 2018
Mr tonyebacanista..
u are doing a nice job of portraying udom for second term.
to me,I don't think he is very politically sound to second guess what's gonna happen next.
I know and believe within me dat he is gonna be betrayed by lots of people in that room.
if I were him,I would use dis last days in leaving behind a strong legacy of a physical edify so it can be looked back upon to remember him should in case he does not make it.
to be sincere,udom has done nothing to qualify for another term.
if u can point out just one structure he has built during dis past years,maybe I can reconsider.
thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Consults God Ahead Of His Declaration (Photos) by kahal29: 5:03am On Aug 24, 2018
Abortedfetus:
Mr tonyebacanista..
to me,I don't think he is very politically sound to second guess what's gonna happen next.
I know and believe within me dat he is gonna be betrayed by lots of people in that room.
if I were him,I would use dis last days in leaving behind a strong legacy of a physical edify so it can be looked back upon to remember him should in case he does not make it.
if u can point out just one structure he has built during dis past years,maybe I can reconsider.
thanks.

Good point. The way the guy has been spending money on political jamborees since Akpabio's defection is alarming.

6 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Consults God Ahead Of His Declaration (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:49am On Aug 24, 2018
wiseone28:
So person consult with God you call am fear
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Consults God Ahead Of His Declaration (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:51am On Aug 24, 2018
Abortedfetus:
Mr tonyebacanista..
thanks.
Thanks but Udom Emmanuel has done a lot to earn him reelection in 2019 and Akwa Ibom people appreciates it. Those who are indigenes and residents will tell you that they have never had better leadership.

BTW it is normal for followers to show solidarity especially when a major ally betray the cause.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Consults God Ahead Of His Declaration (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:14am On Aug 24, 2018
More reaction

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Consults God Ahead Of His Declaration (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:17am On Aug 24, 2018
More reaction

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Consults God Ahead Of His Declaration (Photos) by Olukat(m): 9:52am On Aug 24, 2018
fadekemi542:
How will he know God answered him ?Lol

God has answered his prayers.
His tormentor Akpa-whatever has left him.
Gov. Udom can have some breath of fresh air now grin grin grin
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Consults God Ahead Of His Declaration (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 24, 2018
Which God?

If only my people will liberated from Religious slavery.

All the politicians stealing us blind since 1960 are either Christians or Muslims.

You see them raising hands in churches and kneeling in Mosques.

Just because they know how gullible my people are when it comes to Religion.

And to think that this Tony believes this... used to think he is enlightened.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Members Defect To SDP In Kwara / Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Old Woman Displays Dancing Skills To Welcome Oshiomhole At Auchi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.