Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Evidence For The Ritual Of Stoning The Jamaraat During Hajj - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Evidence For The Ritual Of Stoning The Jamaraat During Hajj (11749 Views)

Social Distancing During Hajj Pilgrimage. Number Reduced From 2 Million To 1,000 / Unidentified Woman Dies During Hajj Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photo / Unidentified Woman Who Died During Hajj Trip To Mecca (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence For The Ritual Of Stoning The Jamaraat During Hajj by wittyt98(m): 11:05am On Aug 24, 2018
Re: Evidence For The Ritual Of Stoning The Jamaraat During Hajj by Fkhalifa(m): 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
nellyelitz:
its not about understanding each other religion, but i must say ur'e the only muslim i've so far met with such knowledge abt CHRIst, this is not to insult ur brethren but from a sincere mind, haven't i lived and workd wit many.i Christianity, The advent and resurrection 1t of Christ(The New testament) diminishes almost all of the old testanent practices which were the Jewish practice. As u are now i doubt if anyone extremists ideology can radicalize u,. So pleased to meet u and hoping to meet more good guys like u. Stay safe and be blessed bro.(mn practicesu)
I think he is trying to say Christians don't sacrifice because they BELIEVE Christ' blood and death has done the sacrifice for them...

It is not correct for a Muslim to believe such,and whoever does so has left the fold of Islam.
Re: Evidence For The Ritual Of Stoning The Jamaraat During Hajj by nellyelitz(m): 5:41pm On Aug 24, 2018
Fkhalifa:
I think he is trying to say Christians don't sacrifice because they BELIEVE Christ' blood and death has done the sacrifice for them...

It is not correct for a Muslim to believe such,and whoever does so has left the fold of Islam.
i understood what he said and meant, he never said he believe but i was only amazed by his knowledge since its rare to me maybe i don't like engaging in 'religions' discussion.
Re: Evidence For The Ritual Of Stoning The Jamaraat During Hajj by Halarby: 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
OP Jazakallah khairan

(1) (2) (Reply)

All About Jummu’ah (friday Prayer / For How Long Can Husband And Wife Live Separately In Islam? / In Honour Of Muslims That Lost Their Lives In Dana Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.