Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,994 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Thread modified. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread modified. (10910 Views)

I'm Confused, Should I Still Continue With This Relationship (modified) / What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) / Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread modified. by KingSatan: 9:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
My son Created this thread for fun.

Please ignore.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thread modified. by zinnydan(f): 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
Lazy youths association of Nigeria
Re: Thread modified. by KingSatan: 9:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
zinnydan:
Lazy youths association of Nigeria

Yes they are lazy youths. I am glad their half dead President called them that cheesy

Watch and see how your life unfolds angry angry sad sad
Re: Thread modified. by zinnydan(f): 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2018
KingSatan:

Yes they are lazy youths. I am glad their half dead President called them that cheesy

Watch and see how your life unfolds angry angry sad sad
hahaha.Lemmecome and start going

1 Like

Re: Thread modified. by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2018
Why can't OP speak in English
Re: Thread modified. by Goddyss(m): 10:31pm On Aug 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: Thread modified. by KingSatan: 10:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
Tajbol4splend:
Why can't OP speak in English

Finally I met an alien.

2 Likes

Re: Thread modified. by mofeoluwadassah: 10:37pm On Aug 23, 2018
Which one is adam and eve again....is it the ones in the bible or which one?I don't get sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread modified. by KingSatan: 10:37pm On Aug 23, 2018
Goddyss:

Go and sit down. Who told you Satan is same as Lucifer? Don't wish what you can't stand. Start by deactivating your account asap

I am Satan, I am Lucifer, I am God, I am the bright morning Star. Now shut up or I send demons to feast on you tonight

2 Likes

Re: Thread modified. by KingSatan: 10:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
mofeoluwadassah:
Which one is adam and eve again....is it the ones in the bible or which one?I don't get sad

You can find my story on every religious literary work.

Most especially the story book used by the followers of the Jewish Carpenter's son

2 Likes

Re: Thread modified. by Goddyss(m): 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Thread modified. by mofeoluwadassah: 10:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
KingSatan:

You can find my story on every religious literary work.

Most especially the story book used by the followers of the Jewish Carpenter's son
ok
Re: Thread modified. by KingSatan: 10:45pm On Aug 23, 2018
Goddyss:

For what you just said, you will encounter 7 goetic demons tonight to know that every play is not a child's play. Look at my pic on my profile. I don't have your pic but you go see tonight

I own the demons. They are mine, so keep your threats. If I wish to recall you this very second, it would only cost me a hiss. But for insulting me, I will take something away from you tomorrow, then you will realize, that I am God and I own your life.

1 Like

Re: Thread modified. by Goddyss(m): 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: Thread modified. by KingSatan: 10:56pm On Aug 23, 2018
Goddyss:

When a baby is given a razor to play with, he will definitely end up cutting himself. You are about to cut yourself

Imagine this 27 year old Juvenile. Godwin Arinze, like I said "Don't insult me again". Or else, I will make you suffer all your life and people will look at you and spit. Since you graduated and was called to bar, I have held you bound and just because of your mother's tears, I haven't recalled you. Be wise

4 Likes

Re: Thread modified. by Goddyss(m): 11:05pm On Aug 23, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Thread modified. by KingSatan: 11:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
Goddyss:

You used my number on my profile and googled and it showed you my profile details on Jiji

Lol..I don't hide my identity but even as you have disguised yourself, I could send legions to you. Don't try me

Boy I could tell you your history. I am not human like you and since you have decided to compete with me your God. I will take her away from you

1 Like

Re: Thread modified. by Goddyss(m): 11:11pm On Aug 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: Thread modified. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
Lol. Silly LuciferChristi. Go get a life KingSatan.

1 Like

Re: Thread modified. by milemimi93(m): 11:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
I don't believe in giving up. But when is comes to love, I'll throw in the towel.
Re: Thread modified. by KingSatan: 11:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
Goddyss:

To start with, you have failed woefully. There is no 'her' in my life. Just 'cold' me and you will experience the coldness tonight

Wait till tomorrow and you will realise your mistakes.

After then, You will serve me forever my boy.

One thing is certain, your law degree will profit you nothing till I recall you.

1 Like

Re: Thread modified. by KingSatan: 11:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
Lol. Silly LuciferChristi. Go get a life KingSatan.

I own your life. I give life and as you have broken the law of this post, watch as your leg problems return.

3 Likes

Re: Thread modified. by Goddyss(m): 11:18pm On Aug 23, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Thread modified. by KingSatan: 11:21pm On Aug 23, 2018
Goddyss:

I don't exchange words with kids. Await the visitation of Belial, baphomet, azrael and his minions tonight. Let's show you the real deal

What will I call a 27 year old boy if not an infant. Well, I love when humans acknowledge the reality of my existence. I will prove to you that I am your GOD

2 Likes

Re: Thread modified. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:23pm On Aug 23, 2018
KingSatan:

I own your life. I give life and as you have broken the law of this post, watch as your leg problems return.

LOl. Leg problems? I've never and will never have one. Incompetent Satan.

7 Likes

Re: Thread modified. by KingSatan: 11:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

LOl. Leg problems? I've never and will never have one. Incompetent Satan.

Of course you will deny it, you are Human and worse all A WOMAN. But before you wake up tomorrow, your legs will remind you that I am your GOD

1 Like

Re: Thread modified. by Goddyss(m): 11:25pm On Aug 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: Thread modified. by Offpoint: 11:27pm On Aug 23, 2018
I blame Seûn for this, there should be some sort of mental evaluation before any creates an account...

20 Likes

Re: Thread modified. by KingSatan: 11:29pm On Aug 23, 2018
Goddyss:

Even as you are, I can tell your full name, hometown, mother's maiden name. You wish to become Satan or Lucifer? Can you stand his presence in your current undefiled state? Becareful of your wishes. This is world of alternate reality. Don't bring down forces on you. As above, so below

If you know you were born by a woman. I Dare you to say every information you know about me (I doubt you can because I am not human). If you say it, I will reverse my curse but if you don't, you shall regret the very day you stepped into a school. Your life will be like a smashed corn, tossed from dealer to consumer.

1 Like

Re: Thread modified. by KingSatan: 11:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
Offpoint:
I blame Seûn for this, there should be some sort of mental evaluation before any creates an account...

Its a free world I created. I only shared my love story. Why are you humans unable to live and let live?

1 Like

Re: Thread modified. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
KingSatan:

Of course you will deny it, you are Human and worse all A WOMAN. But before you wake up tomorrow, your legs will remind you that I am your GOD

I'll forever be fit as a fiddle, pesky insect!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Pussy Is Clean And Well Shaved / What's Happening In This Photo? What’s your Stake on this? Love or foolishness? / How Can One Get Over An Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.