Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,799 members, 7,806,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

I'm So Scared - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Scared (1372 Views)

EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm So Scared by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 23, 2018
My heart palpitates faster than before. I'm gripped by fear every now and then. I become more and more petrified with the gloomy happenings within and around me. Hmm... I'll let you in on some
Re: I'm So Scared by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 23, 2018
Good health is something i can't remember when last i enjoyed. It has been from one scare to another. Today, it's my blocked trachea, another day urinary problem, another seizure, disorientation and so on. With people dying everyday, i can't help but fear for my own life. Any new attack scares the sh*t out of me. You need to see how relieved i am when i open my eyes after sleeping for a while. It's like i won a million dollars
Re: I'm So Scared by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
There's no food security. As you see, you eat. I'm always scared of our foodstuff running dry. That would worsen my predicament. I eat without manners [swiftly and without etiquette]. I can't help it. I grew up seeing good food as a privilege and not a right. When i eat, i eat almost everything available because i fear the next meal might not be guaranteed. This sometimes lead to constipation or diarrhoea. What kind of psychological disorder is that guys?
Re: I'm So Scared by samysmoothfresh: 10:37pm On Aug 23, 2018
i'm sure this is livingfree 's alt

1 Like

Re: I'm So Scared by Goddyss(m): 10:37pm On Aug 23, 2018
Anytime you are financially broke, you come here to lament to use pity to get something out of nairalanders. Becareful.. What you wish for yourself can be channeled towards you through energy manipulation. If you or your people can't take care of you, go and jump inside a canal

3 Likes

Re: I'm So Scared by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
My mum is my only pillar of support. I'm not physically-fit to work well and shoulder the financial responsibilities. She cooks for me, buys me boxers, soap, tissue paper, towel etc. Please pray for God to keep her for me. I remember one time she travelled to see my sister but didn't reach her destination. No one heard from her. My heart skipped. Thank God, she reached out later after parrying to safety. Any day she doesn't come home early, i get scared she's been attacked. If anything goes wrong, i'm finished. I have no other helper any where. Although what she gets is small, it goes a long way
Re: I'm So Scared by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
While growing up, i passed through a lot. I was bullied, robbed, undermined, condemned among other things. This has shaped my thinking. I can't stand up for myself or stand up to anyone. I fear i'm not good enough. I condemn myself every time i speak.

The fear of the unknown has also enveloped me. I hear a sound or door open and my heart skips. I feel like i'm about to be attacked. I go into a task with pessimism. Hmm.. It's almost as if i'm not living my own life
Re: I'm So Scared by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 23, 2018
I wonder what excessive fear is called?
Re: I'm So Scared by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
Guy, go get a life!
You could help me advertise my wigs, you know? Something to keep you busy. grin
Re: I'm So Scared by Nobody: 1:17am On Aug 24, 2018
LivingDead:
There's no food security. As you see, you eat. I'm always scared of our foodstuff running dry. That would worsen my predicament. I eat without manners [swiftly and without etiquette]. I can't help it. I grew up seeing good food as a privilege and not a right. When i eat, i eat almost everything available because i fear the next meal might not be guaranteed. This sometimes lead to constipation or diarrhoea. What kind of psychological disorder is that guys?
Gluttony.
Re: I'm So Scared by doctore212(m): 1:21am On Aug 24, 2018
You need 10 sex doll in your life
Re: I'm So Scared by Nobody: 2:50am On Aug 24, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
i'm sure this is livingfree 's alt
nope. I'm not a lady
Re: I'm So Scared by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 24, 2018
Goddyss:
Anytime you are financially broke, you come here to lament to use pity to get something out of nairalanders. Becareful.. What you wish for yourself can be channeled towards you through energy manipulation. If you or your people can't take care of you, go and jump inside a canal
hmm... I won't react because you're entitled to your opinion
Re: I'm So Scared by samysmoothfresh: 7:41am On Aug 24, 2018
LivingDead:
nope. I'm not a lady
Just like livingfree! is not a man
Re: I'm So Scared by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 24, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
Guy, go get a life!
You could help me advertise my wigs, you know? Something to keep you busy. grin
hmm... May the Lord bless the work of your hands
Re: I'm So Scared by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

I inspired him grin
Re: I'm So Scared by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
Admin401:
Gluttony.
oh... I didn't reason it that way
Re: I'm So Scared by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2018
doctore212:
You need 10 sex doll in your life
hmm.. Not even sex can quench my fears and insecurities. After the sex, my fears will resurface. The environment i grew up in has really affected my mind
Re: I'm So Scared by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

k
Re: I'm So Scared by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
LivingDead:
hmm... May the Lord bless the work of your hands

grin
Re: I'm So Scared by Goddyss(m): 6:30pm On Aug 24, 2018
LivingDead:
hmm.. Not even sex can quench my fears and insecurities. After the sex, my fears will resurface. The environment i grew up in has really affected my mind
So you still have strength to even have sex? It's encouraging that your body can still produce sp3rm and attain erection. Take solace in constant sex or masturbation
Re: I'm So Scared by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 24, 2018
LivingFree:

I inspired him grin
debunk their claim
Re: I'm So Scared by Oyindidi(f): 9:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
LivingDead:
My mum is my only pillar of support. I'm not physically-fit to work well and shoulder the financial responsibilities. She cooks for me, buys me boxers, soap, tissue paper, towel etc. Please pray for God to keep her for me. I remember one time she travelled to see my sister but didn't reach her destination. No one heard from her. My heart skipped. Thank God, she reached out later after parrying to safety. Any day she doesn't come home early, i get scared she's been attacked. If anything goes wrong, i'm finished. I have no other helper any where. Although what she gets is small, it goes a long way
Your own better, you get mama wey dey help you.

It seems you want something evil to happen to her with this senseless post.
Re: I'm So Scared by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
Oyindidi:
Your own better, you get mama wey dey help you.

It seems you want something evil to happen to her with this senseless post.
the fear of something happening is what i'm talking of
Re: I'm So Scared by Oyindidi(f): 6:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
LivingDead:
the fear of something happening is what i'm talking of
Don't be afraid, God will protect her.

(1) (Reply)

Is it Compulsory That You And Your Partner Must Chat Whenever You Are Online? / I Told A Girl I Love Her And She Just Walk Away / The Boob Movement Founder Shares 10 Reasons Why Men Should Love Big Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.