Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Funny Bed Weter. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Bed Weter. (600 Views)

Strange And Funny Bed-wetting (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Bed Weter. by opichika(m): 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
A man who bed- wets went to see a psychiatrist.

PSYCHIATRIST: Does a dream usually precede your bed- wetting? Tell me how it happens.

MAN: A little demon appears to me in my sleep and says, "Oya, let us pee". Then, I wake up to see the bed wet with my urine.

PSYCHIATRIST: This is what you must do. If the demon comes tonight and tells you "let us pee", just reply him that you have already peed.

The man left and returned the following day with tears streaming down his face.

PSYCHIATRIST: Why are you weeping? Didn't my therapy work?

MAN: Walahi, you have worsened my case!

PSYCHIATRIST: What? How?

MAN: When the demon came, I told him I'd already peed. Then he said, "Oya, let us shit!"

���
Re: Funny Bed Weter. by zinnydan(f): 10:34pm On Aug 23, 2018
Really... Is that so

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day!!! Which Of These Statements Would Make You Happy?? / Funny Joke / Stop Doing Gragra When You Are Hungry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.