Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,490 members, 7,808,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Fraudstars Around! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fraudstars Around! (775 Views)

Beware-recruitment Fraudstars--dalarchi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fraudstars Around! by Dreadlocks(m): 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2007
[b]Hello,
This is a note of warning for all u nairalanders and any other person that was invited for this kind of Test or Invterview or whatever they call it! and where asked to pay some money, Be careful!!! they are some frustrated unemployed wicked souls out there who wants to capitalize on ur despiration for a job to play a fast one on u. Can anybody remember the episode of [size=14pt]Consulting Capable in Abuja last year Dec.[/size] I was victim, and i know what it costed me and my family. Please stay away from such offers!!!!!! Some of there agents might even be visiting Nairaland and posting comments to encourage u, be careful.  Imagine 1000 people paying 500 naira (i.e 500,000), u might think it's small, afterall that's the amount 4 a phone card u use within 24hrs but collectively it'll make good money for them.
Which responsible company will demand money from a prospective employee, or a consulting firm that has a good contract with a renowned firm and still demand from jobless individuals.
Please!!!!! Be Wise!!!!! [/b] [/b][b]
Re: Fraudstars Around! by prizeless(m): 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2007
thanks oooo,
God help us all and pray for him to show u the best of jobs

(1) (Reply)

Area Sales Manager (hfml/07/04) / Vacancy For Computer Science Or Computer Engineer Graduate(very Urgent) / Cat/t &e Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.