Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Lady Steals Sperm After Sex In Hotel, Caught And Beaten - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Steals Sperm After Sex In Hotel, Caught And Beaten (55494 Views)

Lady Steals The Plasma TV Of A Hotel In Delta Where She Lodged,gets Caught(pics) / Lady Steals Baby From Housemaid During Church Service (Photos) / Lady Steals 30 Phones, Hides Them In Bra And Panties (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Steals Sperm After Sex In Hotel, Caught And Beaten by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:53am On Aug 24, 2018
What a Pity.
Re: Lady Steals Sperm After Sex In Hotel, Caught And Beaten by davillian(m): 10:56am On Aug 24, 2018
So if I finish and flush how will she steal the sperm grin.
Re: Lady Steals Sperm After Sex In Hotel, Caught And Beaten by Yinxies(f): 10:57am On Aug 24, 2018
I can design a functional website for your business in 3days for just 25k.

Logo+letterhead+business card = N5,000 only

Check my signature
Re: Lady Steals Sperm After Sex In Hotel, Caught And Beaten by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 24, 2018
Lol, girls don dey venture into Yahoo yahoo. You think say na only guys fit use women do ritual? Una go kill una self for this country... grin grin
Re: Lady Steals Sperm After Sex In Hotel, Caught And Beaten by Iseoluwani: 10:57am On Aug 24, 2018
KingSatan:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
NO!!
You shouldn't have beaten her.
I sent her to destroy that destiny and bring me his ORI. angry angry
Oh! that was how i lost that sperm. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Well, he is promiscuous so i will send another lady to him. kiss
I had to check ur name only to discover u are really not well

Re: Lady Steals Sperm After Sex In Hotel, Caught And Beaten by Alejoc(m): 10:58am On Aug 24, 2018
She is trying to double her hustle!
Re: Lady Steals Sperm After Sex In Hotel, Caught And Beaten by computerglobal(m): 10:59am On Aug 24, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Lady Steals Sperm After Sex In Hotel, Caught And Beaten by Didcot: 10:59am On Aug 24, 2018
I just don't like this 'slay queen' phrase

Can we stop using it for God's sake?!
Re: Lady Steals Sperm After Sex In Hotel, Caught And Beaten by kingsfire: 10:59am On Aug 24, 2018
Department of microbiology
University of Nigeria Nsukka.
Let this go viral

Re: Lady Steals Sperm After Sex In Hotel, Caught And Beaten by gamaliel9: 10:59am On Aug 24, 2018
Yoruba Amaka
Re: Lady Steals Sperm After Sex In Hotel, Caught And Beaten by 11doubledee: 11:01am On Aug 24, 2018
post=70554430:
The people beating her must be stupid.
The same people that slept with her like that?
Hypocrites everywhere.
Shoo....... i don't understand ur comment.
For this very fetish society of ours.What first comes to mind?
Re: Lady Steals Sperm After Sex In Hotel, Caught And Beaten by Jexyme(f): 11:01am On Aug 24, 2018
dPriv:
Maybe for some research purpose.
grin grin
Re: Lady Steals Sperm After Sex In Hotel, Caught And Beaten by samshegs22: 11:02am On Aug 24, 2018
Why are they beating Her,they are in thesame Level

1 Like

Re: Lady Steals Sperm After Sex In Hotel, Caught And Beaten by Jexyme(f): 11:03am On Aug 24, 2018
kingsfire:
Let this go viral

Why? When students fail, they fail.
Re: Lady Steals Sperm After Sex In Hotel, Caught And Beaten by 11doubledee: 11:05am On Aug 24, 2018
lamidebaby:
Can someone please define the term slay queen to me? Like seriously. undecided
In Nigerian terms, PROSTITUTE.
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Steals Sperm After Sex In Hotel, Caught And Beaten by cornel9297: 11:09am On Aug 24, 2018
kingsfire:
Department of microbiology University of Nigeria Nsukka. Let this go viral
MCB Lecturers always making life difficult for their students. what a stupid department
Re: Lady Steals Sperm After Sex In Hotel, Caught And Beaten by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 24, 2018
kingsfire:
Let this go viral
The blame goes the lecturer for this. No sane lecturer would want to present such results to the general public
Re: Lady Steals Sperm After Sex In Hotel, Caught And Beaten by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 24, 2018
kingsfire:
Let this go viral
The blame goes the lecturer for this. No sane lecturer would want to present such results to the department. The H.O.D ought to reject that result
Re: Lady Steals Sperm After Sex In Hotel, Caught And Beaten by mhizcassidy001(f): 11:14am On Aug 24, 2018
well this is for those guys that think they are smart and they will be fucking upandown like say to stick with one single bae without taming her is a curse.
pls keep fucking around ooooo.
Re: Lady Steals Sperm After Sex In Hotel, Caught And Beaten by Slazim: 11:18am On Aug 24, 2018
So finally dem don gree say slay Queens na hustlers.
Re: Lady Steals Sperm After Sex In Hotel, Caught And Beaten by Ugik(m): 11:20am On Aug 24, 2018
Maybe its for her biology assignment
Re: Lady Steals Sperm After Sex In Hotel, Caught And Beaten by Anglojosite7(m): 11:22am On Aug 24, 2018
In an hotel indeed.
Re: Lady Steals Sperm After Sex In Hotel, Caught And Beaten by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 24, 2018
Stay with one woman they will not agree, be jumping from one slay queen to another.
Your destiny is at stake grin
Re: Lady Steals Sperm After Sex In Hotel, Caught And Beaten by Henro123: 11:36am On Aug 24, 2018
Nawaooo ritual tins, Toto go finish some men

Re: Lady Steals Sperm After Sex In Hotel, Caught And Beaten by kingthreat(m): 11:44am On Aug 24, 2018
post=70554430:
The people beating her must be stupid.
The same people that slept with her beating her like that?
Hypocrites everywhere.

I saw a picture of the sperm in a condom which she wanted to use for rituals. So evil should be tolerated right? She should ruin lives because she wants to make money?
Re: Lady Steals Sperm After Sex In Hotel, Caught And Beaten by delishpot: 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
That is why we have many Nigerian men doing rituals these days. Their destinies have been stollen over and over again by the million women they "smash' and the only way left to blow is through Juju or deep deliverance. Imagine howmany men she has stollen their sprrm before this happened? More than 80% of naija men are under curses brough upon themselves through sexual promiscuity. The rest men with clean hands its just a matter of time and God will decorate you with favour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Steals Sperm After Sex In Hotel, Caught And Beaten by delishpot: 12:21pm On Aug 24, 2018
davillian:
So if I finish and flush how will she steal the sperm grin.

Dont worry. They have special type for your kind I am sure.
Re: Lady Steals Sperm After Sex In Hotel, Caught And Beaten by Kingjames(m): 12:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
Pls someone should email me her full confessions. Her mode of operation. Who are the culprits. Whats the immediate and remote usage of it. I need to know fast#iaminnocent
Re: Lady Steals Sperm After Sex In Hotel, Caught And Beaten by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
Sirpaul:
Good morning my fellow future billionaires...I know poverty will tell u to skip this post
what were you going to say?
Re: Lady Steals Sperm After Sex In Hotel, Caught And Beaten by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2018
lamidebaby:
Can someone please define the term slay queen to me? Like seriously. undecided

Nairaland's defination: A girl above 17 and not yet married.
Re: Lady Steals Sperm After Sex In Hotel, Caught And Beaten by kerry57: 12:43pm On Aug 24, 2018
Na men we dey discharge anyhow. If I u go discharge at all, I go carry am going flush am myself. Why leaving ur sperm for a total stranger. No value for urself be that nah.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son / Guards Flee As Nigerians Rescue Their Colleague During Assault In Germany.Photos / Nigerians & Cameroonians Clash In Dubai ‘Over Beer Price’. 2 Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.