Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Suggestions : Drugs That Whiten Yellowish Eyes - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Suggestions : Drugs That Whiten Yellowish Eyes (506 Views)

Natural Ways To Treat Yellowish Sperm / Three Natural Steps To Whiten Your Teeth / Are There Any Antidepressant Drugs That Are Legal In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggestions : Drugs That Whiten Yellowish Eyes by Kentnickole(m): 6:28am On Aug 24, 2018
I'm currently taking glucose D plus yeast tablets. please suggest the drugs that can remedy it as soon as possible. Thanks
Re: Suggestions : Drugs That Whiten Yellowish Eyes by Alejoc(m): 7:23am On Aug 24, 2018
Pls see a Doctor or consider second opinion if you have seen one!
Re: Suggestions : Drugs That Whiten Yellowish Eyes by meobizy(f): 7:29am On Aug 24, 2018
Please, I take God beg you, stop taking drugs for the situation.
If you are not jaundiced then the condition is from your body producing melanin to shield your eyes from our blistering sun. It’s one of the gifts black people have and white people envy.
If you manage to travel out your eyes whiten on their own because of the abscence of heat and lower intensity of their sun.

1 Like

Re: Suggestions : Drugs That Whiten Yellowish Eyes by Kentnickole(m): 8:58am On Aug 24, 2018
meobizy:
Please, I take God beg you, stop taking drugs for the situation.
If you are not jaundiced then the condition is from your body producing melanin to shield your eyes from our blistering sun. It’s one of the gifts black people have and white people envy.
If you manage to travel out your eyes whiten on their own because of the abscence of heat and lower intensity of their sun.

wow I'm hearing this for the first time
Re: Suggestions : Drugs That Whiten Yellowish Eyes by meobizy(f): 10:05am On Aug 24, 2018
Kentnickole:

wow I'm hearing this for the first time
If you google ‘why Africans have yellow eyes’ you’ll see it. Another search I did once was ‘why black people have black gums’ which brought me to a similar conclusion.
Re: Suggestions : Drugs That Whiten Yellowish Eyes by Kentnickole(m): 10:18am On Aug 24, 2018
meobizy:

If you google ‘why Africans have yellow eyes’ you’ll see it. Another search I did once was ‘why black people have black gums’ which brought me to a similar conclusion.

mine is so obvious that when people see me they easily notice and ask if it's jaundice. and I'm healthy
Re: Suggestions : Drugs That Whiten Yellowish Eyes by meobizy(f): 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
Kentnickole:

mine is so obvious that when people see me they easily notice and ask if it's jaundice. and I'm healthy
If a health professional certified you healthy then na to manage am.

(1) (Reply)

5 Common Words That Display You Lack Confidence / What You Need To Know About Kidney Infection / Who Is Next To Die?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.