Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? (22204 Views)

If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In / This Is For Those That Believe God Does Not Exist Because He Can't Be Seen / If You Don't Believe God Exists, This True Life Story Will Change Your Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 24, 2018
Mine was 7 years ago when I was at my grandmothers place. My uncles wife had just giving birth to a baby girl few months back and the baby's name was almost similar to mine well I never saw anything special about it till the day they came to visit my grandma with the baby.

While some of us were seated at the parlour something strange and miraculous happened, I was sitting in a chair opposite the one the mum and the baby was, I don't know why but I was just feeling angry like I didn't want to take part in anything going on that day like one part of my mind just wanted me to remain in that chair and do nothing which I was ready to do, few mins later the mum called me to come over to her side and see something like a sign her baby was making with her hands in my mind I was like wat is this rubbish so I hesitated at first so I just said let me go and see the stupid sign, as soon as I stepped up from that chair a stay bullet pierced through the roof of the house and hit the exact spot where my chest was positioned on the chair, I was just standing there dumbfounded that's how I would've just fallen for the devils plan for me to sit there in anger and wait for my death when there were a Lotta things to do that day, well I thank God, there's been more miracles happening in my life since then but mouth nor go fit talk everything and hand nor go fit type am finish

Just felt I should share you can share yours too for Gods name to be praised

240 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:27am On Aug 24, 2018
Where can we even start from?
If we start right now, we won't be able to finish typing God's miracles in our lives tomorrow's morning for real!
Is it deliverance from serious accidents or falling into a deep water well as a 5 year old and sinking deep before the Angels came to the rescue?
Is it financial blessings or Favours from HIGH places or doing what others says it's not possible or being catapulted to where we don't believe wr can be 15 years from now?!
It can only be God.

We believe in God.
We believe in miracles.

THANK YOU JESUS FOR good life and health!

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Shelumiel: 7:33am On Aug 24, 2018
I never really believed in miracles until this happened.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Shelumiel: 7:42am On Aug 24, 2018
Shelumiel:
I never really believed in miracles until this happened.
The image you see is the surface of a table which was burnt about 3years ago. In fact everything on that table was burnt except my bible . There is a pattern formed in the burn ; that was were the bible was at the time . And guess what ? The pattern fits the exact size of the Bible. I do not know how this happened...but what I do know is that it defies logic ...and it had me believing in something.

166 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by hopefulLandlord: 7:45am On Aug 24, 2018
Shelumiel:
The image you see is the surface of a table which was burnt about 3years ago, in fact everything on that table was burnt except my bible . There is pattern formed in the burn ; this was were that bible was at the time . And guess what ? The pattern fits the exact size of the Bible.

Yep, that's an awesome miracle. fire once started in a hospital and almost all the patients died in the fire. the hospital was razed down and several properties destroyed. but all bibles and Qur'an weren't burnt so glory to God for choosing to save Bible and Qur'an rather than humans and properties. I'm sure you'd have acted like God too if you had the power

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Shelumiel: 7:48am On Aug 24, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Yep, that's an awesome miracle. fire once started in a hospital and almost all the patients died in the fire. the hospital was razed down and several properties destroyed. but all bibles and Qur'an weren't burnt so glory to God for choosing to save Bible and Qur'an rather than humans and properties. I'm sure you'd have acted like God too if you had the power
I need proof of your narrative ...along with pictorial evidences . Can you supply that ?

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by hopefulLandlord: 7:51am On Aug 24, 2018
Shelumiel:
I need proof of your narrative ...along with pictorial evidences . Can you supply that ?

I'd gladly do that once you provide pic of Jesus and Yahweh

24 Likes

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Shelumiel: 7:55am On Aug 24, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I'd gladly do that once you provide pic of Jesus and Yahweh
Oga, it is too early for foolishness. Kindly bring pictures to support the lie you just fed us on this thread , or , you could do us a favor by shutting -up and let other meaningful beings talk !

85 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by hopefulLandlord: 8:00am On Aug 24, 2018
Shelumiel:
Oga, it is too early for foolishness. Kindly bring pictures to support the lie you just fed us on this thread , or , you could do us a favor by shutting -up and let other meaningful beings talk !

I simply hyperbolized your story and many others I've read about Bible escaping tragedies

"Sorry about all your personal belongings and house, could'nt really help you out there, but hey i saved the bible"
god

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by hopefulLandlord: 8:07am On Aug 24, 2018
BTW Shelumiel, it seems all thick hard covered books are divinely protected and miraculous just like the bible because anytime I want to burn such books (including bibles) I have to keep them in the fire for long time and even that doesn't guarantee their getting burnt. the only way to really burn them is opening them to different pages from time to time with a long metal while its still in the fire so the fire can get to its papers. from there the fire burns everything to ashes

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Shelumiel: 8:13am On Aug 24, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I simply hyperbolized your story and many others I've read about Bible escaping tragedies

"Sorry about all your personal belongings and house, could'nt really help you out there, but hey i saved the bible"
god
Why do you like displaying foolishness on a regular basis ? Who said the house was burnt ,eh? Who said that. ...is it your non-existent atheist view ? Mtchww

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by hopefulLandlord: 8:14am On Aug 24, 2018
Shelumiel:
Why do you like displaying foolishness on a regular basis ? Who said the house was burnt ,eh? Who said that. ...is it your non-existent atheist view ? Mtchww

do you know what hyperbole means?

7 Likes

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Shelumiel: 8:19am On Aug 24, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

do you know what hyperbole means?
I know what it means...but do you know what it means to use it in a wrong situational context ? No .

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by hopefulLandlord: 8:22am On Aug 24, 2018
Shelumiel:
I know what it means...but do you know what it means to use it in a wrong situational context ? No .

I used it pretty good bro, even made it clear that's what I'm doing before the quote

Yes, I've heard stories of cars getting burnt while bible survived. there was a thread of someone who gave glory to God that the bible survived a fire that burnt down his sister's house with her sister still in the house.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Shelumiel: 8:29am On Aug 24, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I used it pretty good bro, even made it clear that's what I'm doing before the quote

Yes, I've heard stories of cars getting burnt while bible survived. there was a thread of someone who gave glory to God that the bible survived a fire that burnt down his sister's house with her sister still in the house.

I need proof sire . Can you do that ? And while you're at it , please bring pictures ...lots of pictures ; not bedtime stories. Okay ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by frank317: 8:37am On Aug 24, 2018
Shelumiel:
I need proof sire . Can you do that ? And while you're at it , please bring pictures ...lots of pictures ; not bedtime stories. Okay ?

If u (or every Christian) asked this question anything anytime people give testimonies in the church or pastors do "miracle" to unknown persons... A lot of cash would be saved.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Shelumiel: 8:41am On Aug 24, 2018
frank317:

If u (or every Christian) asked this question anything anytime people give testimonies in the church or pastors do "miracle" to unknown persons... A lot of cash would be saved.
I do not understand you. ..please read what you wrote and put it in a way I can understand. Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:45am On Aug 24, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

WOW, BIBLE AND KORAN... THE ABSOLUTE WORD OF GOD.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:51am On Aug 24, 2018
post=70556340:
Where can we even start from, if we start right now, we won't be able to finish typing timm tomorrow's morn for real....
Is it deliverance from serious accidents or falling into a well as a 5 year old and sinking deep before the Angels came to the rescue, is it financial blessings or Favours from HIGH places or doing what others says it's not possible or being catapulted to where you don't believe you can be 15 years from now?!
It can only be God.

We believe in God.
We believe in miracles.

THANK YOU JESUS FOR good life and health!

WHAT I WANT YOU TO KNOW IS THAT PEOPLE CLAIM MIRACLE OCCUR ALMOST IN EVERY RELIGION. EVEN THOSE THAT WORSHIP TREES AND COWS EXPERIENCE MIRACLES. EVEN THE IRRELIGIOUS EXPERIENCE CERTAIN UNEXPLAINABLE THINGS THEY CALL MIRACLES.
THIS DOESN'T VALIDATE YOUR CLAIM FOR THE EXISTENCE OF A "TRUE GOD".

10 Likes

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by frank317: 8:53am On Aug 24, 2018
Shelumiel:
I do not understand you. ..please read what you wrote and put it in a way I can understand. Thank you

Saying you need proof to every claim made is way to go man.... Now let's take it to church

7 Likes

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:54am On Aug 24, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WHAT I WANT YOU TO KNOW IS THAT PEOPLE CLAIM MIRACLE OCCUR ALMOST IN EVERY RELIGION. EVEN THOSE THAT WORSHIP TREES AND COWS EXPERIENCE MIRACLES. EVEN THE IRRELIGIOUS EXPERIENCE CERTAIN UNEXPLAINABLE THINGS THEY CALL MIRACLES.
THIS DOESN'T VALIDATE YOUR CLAIM FOR THE EXISTENCE OF A "TRUE GOD".
We do respect your opinion about what you chose to believe in and we will really appreciate if you do respect our opinion also and if not........... your choice!

We believe in Jesus.
We believe in the TRUE GOD
We believe in miracles!

THANK you!

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Shelumiel: 8:55am On Aug 24, 2018
frank317:

Saying you need proof to every claim made is way to go man.... Now let's take it to church
You can do that for me since you are idle this morning .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:59am On Aug 24, 2018
Shelumiel:
YOU even have time replying people like that.
Jesus Reigns forever and ever.
Your miracle is spell-binding.

May God's name be praised!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by hopefulLandlord: 9:14am On Aug 24, 2018
frank317:

He suddenly became atheist/skeptic to my own story but believe a Jew died for him without such skepticism

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by frank317: 9:49am On Aug 24, 2018
Shelumiel:
You can do that for me since you are idle this morning .
Ok
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by frank317: 9:51am On Aug 24, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

He suddenly became atheist/skeptic to my own story but believe a Jew died for him without such skepticism

And suddenly asked me to do it for him when I asked him to take his skepticism to church

God must be the created con artist in history

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by frank317: 9:52am On Aug 24, 2018
post=70559057:

YOU even have time replying people like that.
Jesus Reigns forever and ever.
Your miracle is spell-binding.
May God's name be praised!
Yesooo... Bring all your money to him

3 Likes

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:54am On Aug 24, 2018
frank317:

Yesooo... Bring all your money to him
Okay.
We don't need your advice concerning that mister man!

To God be the glory.

6 Likes

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 26, 2018
Mynd44

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published / My Friend Hates God. Don't Know What To Do. Advice / Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.