Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,465 members, 7,801,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Airport Guards Who Returned Bag Of Dollars, Finally Honoured. Photos - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Airport Guards Who Returned Bag Of Dollars, Finally Honoured. Photos (27353 Views)

Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer / Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion / Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airport Guards Who Returned Bag Of Dollars, Finally Honoured. Photos by youngsahito(m): 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
I expected buhari to have done more than this 4 both men so as yo try to encourage others in future.
Re: Airport Guards Who Returned Bag Of Dollars, Finally Honoured. Photos by Pchizy: 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2018
Offpoint:

Please spare me the sermon, the greatest sin is hypocrisy and that's what 99.3% of 'em here are displaying here and that's what 95% of Nigerians are.

Maybe if your so called leaders let you know their intentions in the first place, Nigeria wouldn't be in this mess in the first place.

Only those who have been in those guys shoes have the so called moral values to say otherwise on this thread.

You guys should try to get the point for once.

They chose to be the remaining 5%, so the 95% should stop accusing them and remain with their dubious ways.

Have been in that shoe at different Facet.
No one is permitted to derail you from good.
Don't envy people and their bad intentions. Time will tell
Re: Airport Guards Who Returned Bag Of Dollars, Finally Honoured. Photos by davillian(m): 7:02pm On Aug 24, 2018
Glink2018:

By the grace of God , I am blessed...

Don't need to bury my conscience for your perishable gift.

Just pray you don't face temptation
You will keep your Bible and pick that cash
Re: Airport Guards Who Returned Bag Of Dollars, Finally Honoured. Photos by Bluefish7(m): 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2018
Offpoint:

I won't because I wouldn't have been stupid enough to lose it in the first place.

Ahn ahn, big daddy OFFPOINT see as wisdom is turning u lyk rotor blade.... i pity ur offspring sha na ur type dey vomit blood
Re: Airport Guards Who Returned Bag Of Dollars, Finally Honoured. Photos by Balolord123: 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
You returned a bag full of hot dollars only to be rewarded with 250k naira and a handshake?

A great man called Armit Kalantri once said
"People regret not achieving enough success in life, they should regret missing many opportunities in life."

You are a very wise man Mr Security for choosing to be a mai guard for life.u killed him. I love ds

Sorry kid, I had my Bsc and MSC in 1995 and 2001 respectively. That's way before your mothers pant first got stained with menstrual blood and your father started seeing his first strands of pubic hair.
Re: Airport Guards Who Returned Bag Of Dollars, Finally Honoured. Photos by Pchizy: 8:03pm On Aug 24, 2018
davillian:

Just pray you don't face temptation
You will keep your Bible and pick that cash

sir, I wonder whom God is to you.
Our God is a Way Maker.
Jesus Christ is the Grace.
You too can benefit, if you wish to repent.
Repentance is different from Church going or recitations,, it's knowing and living the life of Christ. Christ like = Christian.

1 Cor 10 : 13

There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

Titus 2 :
11: For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people.
12: It teaches us to say “No” to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age,
Re: Airport Guards Who Returned Bag Of Dollars, Finally Honoured. Photos by ONY3KAH(m): 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2018
davillian:
If the possibility of me not getting caught is 100%
The money Don go I swear and I go still come work the next day grin.
Blessings from above grin
I go even work for 6 months
Re: Airport Guards Who Returned Bag Of Dollars, Finally Honoured. Photos by ONY3KAH(m): 9:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
Offpoint:
I don't know why this story upset me so much and been avoiding to comment on any of it thread.

The stupidity of these two guys is beyond my imagination. these people doesn't know how the universe works or operate, the rich become rich today because they break some certain codes [the poverty code]

Before you wanna crucify me, Bible is believed to be the holiest book, if you've read it before... there's occasions where the Israelites will come spy your land and when it's cooler and more comfortable for living than theirs.... you know the rest of the story.

There's no Honest rich man out there, there have never been one if there's such thing has Honesty, you wouldn't been paid 15k salary when you handle the most risky and exhausting job in the Airport.... let me just stop typing I'm really pissed.

I can't steal, but can't just walk around, see some life changing money and decides to play the good guy card.
I don't wanna be an hypocrite like 95% of you are, there's no way on earth I wisdom son of Matthew will returned such money... not even after church service.

Please I'll appreciate if you don't quote me
you spoke my mind
Re: Airport Guards Who Returned Bag Of Dollars, Finally Honoured. Photos by Offpoint: 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2018
Bluefish7:

Ahn ahn, big daddy OFFPOINT see as wisdom is turning u lyk rotor blade.... i pity ur offspring sha na ur type dey vomit blood
You know what I said to people who don't like me? *hell is a minute ride*
Re: Airport Guards Who Returned Bag Of Dollars, Finally Honoured. Photos by obstead200(m): 10:15pm On Aug 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
You returned a bag full of hot dollars only to be rewarded with 250k naira and a handshake?

A great man called Armit Kalantri once said
"People regret not achieving enough success in life, they should regret missing many opportunities in life."

You are a very wise man Mr Security for choosing to be a mai guard for life.

Sorry kid, I had my Bsc and MSC in 1995 and 2001 respectively. That's way before your mothers pant first got stained with menstrual blood and your father started seeing his first strands of pubic hair.
in that case, I am disappointed with u. If u received education so early in life, then it has fully failed to reflect in ur value system. Education appears to be wasted on u
Re: Airport Guards Who Returned Bag Of Dollars, Finally Honoured. Photos by davillian(m): 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
Pchizy:

sir, I wonder whom God is to you.
Our God is a Way Maker.
Jesus Christ is the Grace.
You too can benefit, if you wish to repent.
Repentance is different from Church going or recitations,, it's knowing and living the life of Christ. Christ like = Christian.

1 Cor 10 : 13

There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

Titus 2 :
11: For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people.
12: It teaches us to say “No” to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age,
If there is one thing I hate about these so called bslivers is that they are quick to judge even people you don't know.
I don't need to repent before my faith works for me.
It has been working and still working for me.
Re: Airport Guards Who Returned Bag Of Dollars, Finally Honoured. Photos by Bluefish7(m): 9:58am On Aug 25, 2018
Offpoint:

You know what I said to people who don't like me? *hell is a minute ride*

Why should i dislike you, It's stressful for me. Enjoy ur one minute ride tho
Re: Airport Guards Who Returned Bag Of Dollars, Finally Honoured. Photos by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:59am On Aug 25, 2018
Offpoint:

You read and comprehend the whole write up, but you choose not understand the last line.

I bet if they're to conduct moral values test, you wouldn't past a 10/100

Well, you're wrong bro, we're not the same. I seriously think we need to define our value system in this country cos we really lack it. I'm sorry for my outburst to you, I'm sorry.
Re: Airport Guards Who Returned Bag Of Dollars, Finally Honoured. Photos by TundeFerrarri: 10:58am On Aug 25, 2018
Pchizy:

Without holiness, no eye shall... (complete it if you ever know)

And to your mind, those of us admonishing you are poor (in terms of money,)?
Have You seen what poverty of the mind had caused?
You even added that stealing is the only opportunity that they have to become something in life?
You even tag people fool for helping not just you, but your unborn generations.
Wait, same generation crying for bad governance. We are all against bad governance together. Yet, without knowing that the hunters that we thought we were together in the jungle, is only targeting our heals.
Yet, I won't be all that surprise. If one is far from God, then don't least expect such lifestyle.
Knowing God is not warming sit on Sundays or displaying one skill or the other. It's a lifestyle. Live yours and leave these noble men.
Your way can never be their way. They have chosen the right way.

Wait, to you now, those men are poor?
I fear some generation identity.
wait you will die there, you think all these rich people you think their ways are 100%pure? Later you will be saying you want to be like Sanford. You think his source is 100% pure? Fool like you
Re: Airport Guards Who Returned Bag Of Dollars, Finally Honoured. Photos by Offpoint: 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
Arkmanbuddy:

Well, you're wrong bro, we're not the same. I seriously think we need to define our value system in this country cos we really lack it. I'm sorry for my outburst to you, I'm sorry.

No problem brother, I'm sorry I've when too far too..

brotherly hugs*
Re: Airport Guards Who Returned Bag Of Dollars, Finally Honoured. Photos by Jommyjommy: 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2018
bigpsalm07:
Hello everyone, does anyone has any Idea about AB Microfinance test? If Yes, which site can I visit to get likely questions?
Thanks in anticipation.

Someone should please help with Ab microfinance test format please
Re: Airport Guards Who Returned Bag Of Dollars, Finally Honoured. Photos by Jommyjommy: 5:30pm On Sep 06, 2018
Jommyjommy:

Hello pls someone should help with AB microfinance test questions please

Someone should please help with Ab microfinance test format please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Just Lost My Job !!! / 76-Year-Old Borno Civil Sevant Who Still Collects N675 As Pension (Photo) / We Earn More Than Bank Workers –FCT Cab Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.