Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Will One Million Naira Be Enough For Both Traditional And White Weddings? - Events (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Will One Million Naira Be Enough For Both Traditional And White Weddings? (31519 Views)

Is 1.5million Naira Enough To Do A Low Budget Traditional And Church Wedding? / Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? / Best Man Role By Female Friends At Weddings Sparks Reactions Among FCT Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will One Million Naira Be Enough For Both Traditional And White Weddings? by Caseless: 8:58am On Aug 25, 2018
babatee1985:
God bless you my brother for this amazing statement... Meanwhile, useless slay queens on reading your comment...
grin grin
Re: Will One Million Naira Be Enough For Both Traditional And White Weddings? by Caseless: 9:02am On Aug 25, 2018
pansophist:

You broke? grin

If you are, then it's harder to find them lol
NO! It's being rich that makes it hard for one to find the right one. You think e-money could have gotten a good wife if he met her when he's rich? You find the right woman when you're broke.
Re: Will One Million Naira Be Enough For Both Traditional And White Weddings? by Caseless: 9:03am On Aug 25, 2018
1miccza:

Mehhn na chairman you be be dat naa
grin
Re: Will One Million Naira Be Enough For Both Traditional And White Weddings? by Caseless: 9:04am On Aug 25, 2018
JamaicanLove:

..thank you

I won't and I don't intend on bleaching. kiss
good! kiss
Re: Will One Million Naira Be Enough For Both Traditional And White Weddings? by Caseless: 9:08am On Aug 25, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
jump am pass... I can't enter debt because of wedding o. Lai Lai... When wahala start will they help me sort things out? grin
NO! They'd call you a lazy man who knows how to use his deek more than his hands.
Re: Will One Million Naira Be Enough For Both Traditional And White Weddings? by Caseless: 9:11am On Aug 25, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

You're kidding yourself, I tell you.

You would leave a woman you've decided is good for you just because she doesn't want a wedding of 5-6 persons. Hahahaha. Gist of life!
reverse the question: would she watch me go to cos she wants an elaborate wedding? We both must strive to make it work.
Re: Will One Million Naira Be Enough For Both Traditional And White Weddings? by pansophist(m): 9:54am On Aug 25, 2018
Caseless:
NO! It's being rich that makes it hard for one to find the right one. You think e-money could have gotten a good wife if he met her when he's rich? You find the right woman when you're broke.

True. All the best mate.

1 Like

Re: Will One Million Naira Be Enough For Both Traditional And White Weddings? by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:59am On Aug 25, 2018
Caseless:
reverse the question: would she watch me go to cos she wants an elaborate wedding? We both must strive to make it work.

If you can afford it, it would be really selfish of you to expect her to have a wedding of 5-6 persons. That's extreme. Women take these things seriously.

Personally, I'm not all for the extravagance that accompanies wedding ceremonies these days. It's either I don't have a reception at all or have it low-key, but tasteful...maybe a hundred guests.
Re: Will One Million Naira Be Enough For Both Traditional And White Weddings? by Caseless: 11:45am On Aug 25, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

If you can afford it, it would be really selfish of you to expect her to have a wedding of 5-6 persons. That's extreme. Women take these things seriously.

Personally, I'm not all for the extravagance that accompanies wedding ceremonies these days. It's either I don't have a reception at all or have it low-key, but tasteful...maybe a hundred guests.

I didn't say " I can't", I said " I won't". She should come up with a business idea, and I'd fund it with even more. I won't waste money on wedding, but something more productive with a rewarding ROI. I hate the attention and gathering too.

1 Like

Re: Will One Million Naira Be Enough For Both Traditional And White Weddings? by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:37pm On Aug 25, 2018
Caseless:

I didn't say " I can't", I said " I won't". She should come up with a business idea, and I'd fund it with even more. I won't waste money on wedding, but something more productive with a rewarding ROI. I hate the attention and gathering too.

It's between you and your intended, anyway. But trust me, you'll end up compromising.
Re: Will One Million Naira Be Enough For Both Traditional And White Weddings? by djoe21(m): 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2018
zuto4u:
Hmmmm!! Speechless. Bro thank you so much for your heartfelt advice. Honestly, u have just poured cold water on me and have given me a reason to think twice. Your advice is much appreciated bro. And as for putting her to test, I will do just that. The truth is that I don't really know much about women and their way.

I love your honesty. Remember to also put everything in prayer. Wish you the best!
Re: Will One Million Naira Be Enough For Both Traditional And White Weddings? by Caseless: 4:56pm On Aug 25, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

It's between you and your intended, anyway. But trust me, you'll end up compromising.
grin grin

Sure? I pray I don't compromise.

1 Like

Re: Will One Million Naira Be Enough For Both Traditional And White Weddings? by rayobaba(m): 5:19pm On Aug 25, 2018
zuto4u:
Chai!!! God bless you my dear brother for this wonderful piece, I so much appreciate it. She won't be contributing a dime, the whole thing is on me. As for investment, what lucrative investment do u suggest I venture into with at least 2 million naira? I don't really know of any lucrative investment in Nigeria. I have only been buying lands here and there by God's grace.
To be sincere wt u, l can't mention any investment am sure of for now. But if u can fix any fund u not spending in fixed deposit and close Ur eyes and mind to going to withdraw it except for another fix project like building Ur house or an 100% sure biz. Thank God u have lands, why not plan erecting a structure as time wait for no man and u don't know wat tomorrow brings. It's kinda difficult to grow achievement after marriage unless u av increment in Ur income because marriage brings responsibilities. Bro, on a lighter note, am shocked a woman wl not offer to assist her man in wedding finances. Except she doesn't av any source of income.
Re: Will One Million Naira Be Enough For Both Traditional And White Weddings? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
Caseless:
NO! They'd call you a lazy man who knows how to use his deek more than his hands.
grin grin Na for their head o...
Re: Will One Million Naira Be Enough For Both Traditional And White Weddings? by Caseless: 7:19am On Aug 26, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
grin grin Na for their head o...
grin
Re: Will One Million Naira Be Enough For Both Traditional And White Weddings? by Luchiana1(f): 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2018
You can invite us CHRISTOMEGAVISION FILMS for your events..motivational scripts, inspiring shows, short films, drama playlets, Gospel films, spirit filled drama call us for your church, weddings, birthdays, special programmes +2347082979949- Gabriel OMEGA VISION CLICK AND FINDOUT! Watch - Be blessed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBNLIZKc91k
Re: Will One Million Naira Be Enough For Both Traditional And White Weddings? by ojasweb(m): 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2018
Caseless:
This is what I fear most ; having your own people telling you to cave in. I wish you luck, bro.

At last i ended up spending over 900K and my bro spent 600K. My in-laws slaughtered 2 cows and my family slaughtered 1. Yet it was traditional wedding ONLY. It was a success, however well beyond my budget. All glory to God, no debt was inured.
Re: Will One Million Naira Be Enough For Both Traditional And White Weddings? by jonnyq: 10:48pm On Nov 02, 2018
Hello,
We have buses for haulage purpose within Lagos and other western states.
Our light trucks are well maintained and always in a ready state to carry your load.
Pls call 09079733341 when in need of our service.
Re: Will One Million Naira Be Enough For Both Traditional And White Weddings? by Pat081: 7:22am On Nov 04, 2018
iyke649:
wat if she no accept?
dat is why God bless you with two things like two eyes,legs ,if she dnt want to accept u walk away
Re: Will One Million Naira Be Enough For Both Traditional And White Weddings? by missyblissy: 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2018
ojasweb:

At last i ended up spending over 900K and my bro spent 600K. My in-laws slaughtered 2 cows and my family slaughtered 1. Yet it was traditional wedding ONLY. It was a success, however well beyond my budget. All glory to God, no debt was inured.

Bros you for just do the two wedding same day and save your self the stress. anyway sha nothing spoil. Congratulation!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Will One Million Naira Be Enough For Both Traditional And White Weddings? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Plan A Good Wedding? / Nigerian, Constance Onyeka Weds In A Wheelchair (Photos) / Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.