Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons (73324 Views)

E-Money To Raise Jnr Pope’s Sons / E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching Agbada In Adorable Photos / E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by CSTR1005: 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
To be able to afford a room for your family easily in the costliest hotel in the world in Dubai .

You should be worth more than 10 million green backs.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by flimsy2(m): 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
some one once told me if he thinks he is Rich,he should base abroad and stop coming back to see his juju alter....only God knows the end of every thing...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by kollinpowel(m): 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
Solosolojohquay:
The biography is not full enough someone just awarded him contract of 2millions dollars is the person a spirit what is the person name and company ,why did he award the contract to E money you can start by telling us what he money study in the university or are we watching nollywood movie here where after doing money rituals a spirit just come with Ghana must go full of dollars and pound sterling and place it in your door steps
I think say na only me no dey reason am like this o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

God bless you for too much sense! Nigerians are simply too gullible. I said the same thing... undecided

"How come this dude ONLY goes to Dubai and Asia NOT, Europe or America for vacation for business"?

Something's NOT just right with this dude and his wealth, I swear! Tons of them we got all over the country living larger than life. For God's sake he's worth a mere $10M and lives like he's a god or something. angry angry

So many athletes even earn way more than that in a year for crying out loud! undecided

He goes to London every 2 weeks to see his family according to the o.p. London is in Europe not Asia or Dubai, bra
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by solid3(m): 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
@ OP, you mean at age 22 Emoney got a contract of $2m? Someone please balance me here.

2 Likes

Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by crafteck(m): 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
IamAirforce1:

You don't need a university degree to be successful.

You dont need it to get 2m dollars contract abi
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by Grupo(m): 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

God bless you for too much sense! Nigerians are simply too gullible. I said the same thing... undecided

"How come this dude ONLY goes to Dubai and Asia NOT, Europe or America for vacation for business"?

Something's NOT just right with this dude and his wealth, I swear! Tons of them we got all over the country living larger than life. For God's sake he's worth a mere $10M and lives like he's a god or something. angry angry

So many athletes even earn way more than that in a year for crying out loud! undecided

He visits London occasionally. I'm saying his income is legit or not o...

1 Like

Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by YorubaAssasin: 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2018
Lilimax:
Make una go make una own money and stop all this beefing?
Una money loss

Hear dis one... Ur head, toto and brezz go sweat wella for blood money ooo grin grin.

Na money ritual dem go use you do last last, I swear! grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by YorubaAssasin: 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
doctordauda:

He goes to London every 2 weeks to see his family according to the o.p. London is in Europe not Asia or Dubai, bra

How come we never see a pic of him in London like you just mentioned. All his pics are that of Dubia dis, Malaysia dat.. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by tunary(m): 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2018
Solosolojohquay:
The biography is not full enough someone just awarded him contract of 2millions dollars is the person a spirit what is the person name and company ,why did he award the contract to E money you can start by telling us what he money study in the university or are we watching nollywood movie here where after doing money rituals a spirit just come with Ghana must go full of dollars and pound sterling and place it in your door steps
hahahaha lmao. you've said the main one bro

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by caprini1: 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2018
zlantanfan:
Air force don arrange another moniker to bootlick while emoney dey promote Duncan mighty career

The 5 star you claim is his biggest company how much viable is it or its artists?

The oil and gas business I presume it would be a few filling stations at most (and how does that network you $10million when you are not even a major)
Some very few oil and gas companies ,are just into trading of crude oil to foreign refineries and the make millions of dollars in commissions from the federal government.

1 Like

Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by IamAirforce1: 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2018
crafteck:

You dont need it to get 2m dollars contract abi
Experience is all you need to be successful in business and not some useless certificate.
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2018
The end shall tell...wen ur money isn't clean na grass go take over ur mansion wen u die... Who Wan inherit hux way person kw fit mentain... I have one ogboni man hux close to my... For years nobody has come to work on d elephant project . Case close... D end shall tell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by tunary(m): 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2018
Beremx:
Just like that dem award am contract?

The God of contract that awarded him Abeg locate me too o! Amen
lol
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Experience is all you need to be successful in business and not some useless certificate.

Oga are u an inventor dat suddenly hit 20 billion dollars or wat did u create?

Bro if u are educated u will not talk like dis... Or which website he get or na him sell Facebook give mark?

1 Like

Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by zone51: 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2018
No contract other than Crude oil facilitator

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by bamasite(m): 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2018
Jah bless!
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by IamAirforce1: 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2018
mogbojaiye:

Oga are u an inventor dat suddenly hit 20 billion dollars or wat did u create?

Bro if u are educated u will not talk like dis... Or which website he get or na him sell Facebook give mark?

Offpoint!!!

1 Like

Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2018
Op forget that thing listen, "for every 21st century succesful man there is a good laptop or smartphone with strong internet connection,who woman epp"

2 Likes

Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Offpoint!!!
All I see here is ur brain being offpoint
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Offpoint!!!
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by alexmakaay(m): 4:48pm On Aug 24, 2018
Poverty brain infested copy cat OP.. this man is worth more than 3b NETWORTH. Don't insult him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by luminouz(m): 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2018
Bobby4090:
Rubbish. How much were you paid to raise his profile with this write up. E Money is no where near a billionaire but very rich. He has only one known house in Lekki and lots of state of the art Cars. But there are hundreds of his type in PH and Onitsha and Abuja. But because he E Moneyis Press friendly and handsome you guys seem to exaggerate his wealth. He goes to London today and its all over the news. I was in Dubai twice last year but no one heard it. Not even my next door neighbor.

To say he spends more than Dangote in a day is purely rubbish. Dangote has tens of thousands of staff he pays per month and a $16 billion dollar refinery being built in just 4 years. What Dangote spends in a day could be more than what E Money has earned in a whole year because am 100% sure Dangote's expenditures could run to billions per day.
Lets not be carried away by star status. I even see people like Linda Ikeji being far richer than E money. Its no secret that Linda makes more than a million per day in business adverts alone. Not to talk of now that she has upgraded to owing TV/media industry. I consider her the richest in the entertainment industry today.
So u went to Dubai 2ice last year
Now I n my Gs know....u exposed ursef hommie

Now I know how to get ur lying,secretive n stingy ass...

I'm coming for you!! undecided
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by DaddyNimo(m): 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2018
Solosolojohquay:
no mind the pikin story, he just got a call to do 2m contract.... hear talk. smh
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by Mankosi: 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
If truly he's worth $10m then he's not suppose to be fronting like this because he's not rich to compare with people I consider rich. I deal with rich guys a lot due to my line of business so i know what i am saying, to me he's not rich.
He should take it easy with how he spend money as if he have too much whereas he don't have.
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by def111(m): 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
Op you know nothing...

E-money worth more than $10 million ... He was once working as a clearing agent in Apapa. Before he join the gang that make him rich... No be my mouth you go hear which business make him rich... E money drug money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 24, 2018
Let us leave our brother jare. It's his time in the sun, let him shine.

Dem no dey ask man how he take make money.
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by Borntofuck: 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
God I'm waiting for my tap rush
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by Offpoint: 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Offpoint!!!
What? why are you calling me?

4 Likes

Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by Offpoint: 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
mogbojaiye:

How is brain being me Biko? can you guys keep me out it please.... is it crime to be me.

2 Likes

Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2018
def111:
Op you know nothing...

E-money worth more than $10 million ... He was once working as a clearing agent in Apapa. Before he join the gang that make him rich... No be my mouth you go hear which business make him rich... E money drug money

The other silent Emeka O - the more loaded Emeka - dey this gang abi?
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
Offpoint:

How is brain being me Biko? can you guys keep me out it please.... is it crime to be me.
Lolzzzzz.... No mind dis groundforce1 guy dats sees offpoint in a conversation.... Pussy nigger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies / Defunct Mo'Hits Artistes Reunite At D’banj’s 40th Birthday Party / Bizzyaski To Help Tacha Remove Davido's Tattoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.