Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,736 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Pls...i Need A Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls...i Need A Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k (1292 Views)

I Need Someone Who Has A Unique Business Idea That I Can Fund. / Is There Any Business You Can Start With 500k To Bring In 2m Yearly? / I Got An Idea That Gave Me Almost 50,000naira In Less Than Six Days! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls...i Need A Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 24, 2018
Pls my fellow nairalanders... I want to venture into business with at least 500k capital that can yield me atleast 3k profit a day. Due to my present job, I will not be there all the time to monitor it... Also any biz idea that will not require renting of shop will be OK .....
Re: Pls...i Need A Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k by Mercurypanther(m): 10:08am On Aug 24, 2018
You will need to have all the time to monitor any business outside your job. I'll advice you get a Fixed deposit on that money.Until you have the time needed.
Re: Pls...i Need A Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
kennyklenz:
Pls my fellow nairalanders... I want to venture into business with at least 500k capital that can yield me atleast 3k profit a day. Due to my present job, I will not be there all the time to monitor it... Also any biz idea that will not require renting of shop will be OK .....

No business grows in one day and their is no way 500k can make you 3k daily, except you are investing in a Ponzi scheme

2 Likes

Re: Pls...i Need A Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k by xenastar(f): 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

No business grows in one day and their is no way 500k can make you 3k daily, except you are investing in a Ponzi scheme

Seriously?? Even barbing salon or eatery business would give him times five of that daily.

2 Likes

Re: Pls...i Need A Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
xenastar:

Seriously?? Even barbing salon or eatery business would give him times five of that daily.

I have done many business woman, that is not how business works you can not make that kind of money with 500k FYI, I have owned a saloon and it does not make that much madam, no business grows over night lady
Re: Pls...i Need A Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k by WomenTrainer: 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2018
If you're interested in investing N50,000 (fifty thousand naira) in an online radio business, whatsapp me on +2349095000603.

It won't earn you N3,000 per day at the beginning stage. At worst, we'll be earning N2,000 per week. But in the long run (i.e. in six months time), we could be making as much as N100,000 (one hundred thousand naira) per month via adverts.
Re: Pls...i Need A Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k by Touchinglives(m): 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
kennyklenz:
pm me for proposal
Re: Pls...i Need A Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k by chordrylateral(m): 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2018
Cooking gas business
Re: Pls...i Need A Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k by sexymonkey(m): 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
kennyklenz:
buying a danfo bus could fetch you 10-20k or more per day, you just need a lawyer to draft the agreement with the driver.
Re: Pls...i Need A Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k by msanda(m): 10:37pm On Aug 24, 2018
Check out this thread on Twitter for some fantastic ideas https://twitter.com/boda_lanre/status/982185938318049281?s=19

While you're trying to decide, you can also watch this video for some investment options to protect your money from inflation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDHTlNWEb04&index=2&list=PLchmjliHm8o_r7g87g9UgWotN9hR7dIR5

(1) (Reply)

2000 Birds Capacity Pen For Lease In Ibadan / A Farmland with structures on A Plot For Sale At Okugbolu Town,ifo,ogun State. / Contemporary & Simple 4 Bedroom Duplex Architectural Design/building Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.