Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Help Me My Artificial Leg Is Bad - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me My Artificial Leg Is Bad (3754 Views)

Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing! (pics Ins.) / Mother Who Had Accident, Broken Leg, Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Scene / Is Bad Breath Ruining Your Sex Life / Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me My Artificial Leg Is Bad by SkinnyNigga: 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
G
Re: Help Me My Artificial Leg Is Bad by Dickson25(m): 6:06am On Aug 29, 2018
gaby:

Fine boy...stay strong and safe please...will do the needful..

Okay .. Thanks and God bless you
Re: Help Me My Artificial Leg Is Bad by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 29, 2018
I guess you should be okay by now. By the way, keep up with that your athletic body weight, it pays to be fit. cool

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Artificial Leg Is Bad by Dickson25(m): 10:04am On Aug 30, 2018
Truely family is'nt always blood. It's the people in my life who want me in theirs; the one's who accept me for who i am. The one's who would do anything to see me smile and happy, who love me and want to support me "No Matter What" i've found a family.
Thank you all for your love, support and Encouragement.

Please i want to use this opportunity to plead for help again for a job or financial support to start up something to help myself... I'm a Bsc holder in Accounting. Things are not really easy for me but i bless God the for everything....sometimes i feel like giving up but when i remember that i have a God who never fails i become strong....

Please if u still want to support me financially i will really appreciate and my God will continue to bless u.... Thank you all

You can reach me with this number
08130539446, 09036075768

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help Me My Artificial Leg Is Bad by Dickson25(m): 4:44am On Sep 02, 2018
Truly family isn't always blood. It's the people in my life who want me in theirs; the one's who accept me for who i am. The one's who would do anything to see me smile and happy, who love me and want to support me "No Matter What" I've found a family.
Please i want to use this opportunity to plead for help again for a job or financial support to start up something to help myself... I'm a B.sc holder in Accounting. Things are not really easy for me but i bless God the for everything....sometimes i feel like giving up but when i remember that i have a God who never fails i become strong....
Please if u still want to support me financially i will really appreciate and my God will continue to bless u.... Thank you all

08130539446, 09036075768
Re: Help Me My Artificial Leg Is Bad by janefarms2015: 11:28am On Sep 02, 2018
Dont over do things, be more grateful to the kind hearted people that contributed for you. Job? Fine, financial assistance again is ambiguos

4 Likes

Re: Help Me My Artificial Leg Is Bad by itiswellandwell: 11:43am On Sep 02, 2018
janefarms2015:
Dont over do things, be more grateful to the kind hearted people that contributed for you. Job? Fine, financial assistance again is ambiguos

Nothing like over doing bro. He already stated what he needs the financial assistance for which is to establish himself which isn't bad. He isn't asking for money to eat neither buy immaterial things. It's not bad for him to think of going via the entrepreneur route. That's less stress and the better for him. Dickson, may you find the help you seek. Keep being hopeful and never stop planning. Wish you all the very best you so desire in life.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me My Artificial Leg Is Bad by janefarms2015: 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2018
itiswellandwell:

Nothing like over doing bro. He already stated what he needs the financial assistance for which is to establish himself which isn't bad. He isn't asking for money to eat neither buy immaterial things. It's not bad for him to think of going via the entrepreneur route. That's less stress and the better for him. Dickson, may you find the help you seek. Keep being hopeful and never stop planning. Wish you all the very best you so desire in life.

Ok, noted. Thanks for shedding more light. Will do my best for him

2 Likes

Re: Help Me My Artificial Leg Is Bad by Dickson25(m): 8:33am On Sep 03, 2018
janefarms2015:

Ma'am i totally understand thats its not easy for those that offered help to me from the little one they have and i am so greatful to them. I pray that God will continue to bless them.
Secondly ma'am why i asked for financial help to start up something for myself or Job is becos i dont want to continue asking for help truelly i dont derive joy in it... I really dont derive joy begging or asking for help from people and i believe no one loves doing that....Thats why i did my best to make sure i'm certificated despite my condition and i thank God for everything. Pls forgive me if i'm over doing things just that i dont knw who i will run to or ask for help again... God bless you

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Artificial Leg Is Bad by Dickson25(m): 10:38am On Sep 03, 2018
itiswellandwell:

Amen....thank you Sir

2 Likes

Re: Help Me My Artificial Leg Is Bad by Dickson25(m): 7:57am On Sep 07, 2018
Truly family isn't always blood. It's the people in my life who want me in theirs; the one's who accept me for who i am. The one's who would do anything to see me smile and happy, who love me and want to support me "No Matter What" I've found a family.

Please i want to use this opportunity to plead for help for a job or financial support to start up something to help myself... I'm a B.sc holder in Accounting. Things are not really easy for me but i bless God the for everything....sometimes i feel like giving up but when i remember that i have a God who never fails i become strong....

08130539446, 09036075768

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Handle This? / Biography Of Late Madam Alice Folake Tanimola (mama Idowu) 1939–2022 / He Announced My HIV Status In The Presence Of My Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.