Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y (4170 Views)

This Is What Most Girls Search For On Youtube and Google. 18+ plss / Hookers Calls Out A Lady For Being A Hypocrite And Liar, Isokoboy Reacts / What do most girls look out for when they are being approached by guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by kalex0(m): 10:06am On Aug 24, 2018
Their is this girl I've bin asking out for weeks now. what got me attracted to this girl is the fact that she's the religious type. I remember when when we became friends, she do advise me to read my Bible every time and be more devoted to God's work. To cut the long story shirt she made me start going to church. I trusted her with everything I av in this world and that gave me the zeal to ask her to be my GF. At first she declined, after so many persuasion, she decided to give in on one condition. 'NO SEX' it was hard for me. I knew d kind of girl she was before asking her. unfortunately, I accepted my faith.

sometimes, I do ask her for sex but she keeps declining. sometimes, she will be angry and do tell me it's ungodly

Yesterday morning, her roommate has gone for lectures so I decided to check on her because I wasn't having class then. i din know what happened maybe she was carried away with what she was doing to d extent she din lock her
I just barge into her

I saw my GF masturbating. I was short of words

This is the girl I trusted more than myself ( u should understand better)

I was a womaniser but she made me stop doing those things

please advice my guys

I just feel like going back to my old ways
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by Headlesschicken(m): 10:08am On Aug 24, 2018
undecided, nobody wants to invent new stuffs again, everyone now wants to Phuck peacefully n die in vain.... cry

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by dingbang(m): 10:12am On Aug 24, 2018
Note: only on the condition that the story is true

Please can everyone permit me to say this please..

I feel he should beat the shittt outta her.

Thanks.

If there is anything i hate in this world, its a case like this. Deceit.

5 Likes

Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by chiommy123(f): 10:16am On Aug 24, 2018
So op wat do you want to do now and why are you here

2 Likes

Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by delishpot: 10:18am On Aug 24, 2018
kalex0:
Their is this girl I've bin asking out for weeks now. what got me attracted to this girl is the fact that she's the religious type. I remember when when we became friends, she do advise me to read my Bible every time and be more devoted to God's work. To cut the long story shirt she made me start going to church. I trusted her with everything I av in this world and that gave me the zeal to ask her to be my GF. At first she declined, after so many persuasion, she decided to give in on one condition. 'NO SEX' it was hard for me. I knew d kind of girl she was before asking her. unfortunately, I accepted my faith.

sometimes, I do ask her for sex but she keeps declining. sometimes, she will be angry and do tell me it's ungodly

Yesterday morning, her roommate has gone for lectures so I decided to check on her because I wasn't having class then. i din know what happened maybe she was carried away with what she was doing to d extent she din lock her
I just barge into her

please advice my guys

Go back na. Who is holding you? You caught someone masturbating and your reaction is to go back to sin? So should we donate money for send forth for you into SIN kingdom ni?

Shior. Mastirbation is the biiiiig sin you wanted to tell us about? You can not even encourage her sef to help her overcome her own weakness, she did it becaise she did not want to have sex with a man. Yes it is a sin but woukd you have preffered her to have sex with a man instead? That she is saving her hymen for marriage doesnt mean she doesnt have sexual feelings. Men like you are the reason women hide their sexual side because you will start saying see the virgin I martied has started liking sex so she has been pretending since?

I am sure you would expect forgiveness if she had caught you ontop of a woman. How can you be a good husband if you can not help your spouse through temptations and difficukt times? Shior!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by Stevengerd(m): 10:21am On Aug 24, 2018
Op na your lose, you saw her in that state and you couldnt help her ministry.

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by pocohantas(f): 10:21am On Aug 24, 2018
Now, get this straight, when some girls say "NO SEX", it means no PENETRATIVE SEX (i.e) HYMEN IS PRESENT, NO EXTRA/HIGH BODY COUNT or MILEAGE.

Do I blame them? No I don't.

They can't keep fùcking every guy they date, then same guys will come online with their 10MB to call girls borehole pussy and brag of how they've devoured girls but must marry virgins.

Let me tell you the advantages of this model your girlfriend is operating with:

1. She can't be slut-shamed. No guy will sit in the group of his loud mouthed friends and say he fuckéd her.
2. She keeps her HYMEN for her future husband. Shebi una like HYMEN? That's if she is still a virgin.
3. If she is no more a virgin, she won't incur extra mileage.
4. Her fingers do not ejaculate
5. She can't get pregnant.
6. She has no business with abortion. Once again, her future husband is sure of a womb.
7. She doesn't abuse Postinor2.
8. Lesser risk of STIs
9. Less baggage from emotional attachment with sexual partners.

If you feel like going back to your old ways, feel free to go knack some other girl. Your current GF obviously wants an orgasm, but not from a dìck. You both are not compatible.

She is doing all this for her future husband, you are not him, that's why you are angry. He must be proud of her anywhere he is. Better a finger than an aggressive Nigerian dick. cheesy smiley

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by kalex0(m): 10:24am On Aug 24, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided, nobody wants to invent new stuffs again, everyone now wants to Phuck peacefully n die in vain.... cry

please shut d Bleep up if I don't have any resinable things to say

Isaac Newton jr what have u invented

idiot

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by kalex0(m): 10:25am On Aug 24, 2018
dingbang:

Thanks.

This shit happened yesterday

not that I was disappointed

I was just surprised

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by kalex0(m): 10:26am On Aug 24, 2018
chiommy123:
So op wat do you want to do now and why are you here

read d story very well, digest it

...come back with sth meaningful

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by dingbang(m): 10:28am On Aug 24, 2018
kalex0:

This shit happened yesterday

not that I was disappointed

I was just surprised
sorry bro.. Just throw her outta your house and life..
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by kalex0(m): 10:29am On Aug 24, 2018
delishpot:

Go back na. Who is holding you? You caught someone masturbating and your reaction is to go back to sin? So should we donate money for send forth for you into SIN kingdom ni?

Shior. Mastirbation is the biiiiig sin you wanted to tell us about? You can not even encourage her sef to help her overcome her own weakness, she did it becaise she did not want to have sex with a man. Yes it is a sin but woukd you have preffered her to have sex with a man instead? That she is saving her hymen for marriage doesnt mean she doesnt have sexual feelings. Men like you are the reason women hide their sexual side because you will start saying see the virgin I martied has started liking sex so she has been pretending since?

I am sure you would expect forgiveness if she had caught you ontop of a woman. How can you be a good husband if you can not help your spouse through temptations and difficukt times? Shior!

c this idiot

woman rapper

For your info. I'm not a pretender

Y pretend that much when u know what u are into is a sin and still go ahead to preach to other people

Think with your brain bro

show me where i mention sth like 'virgin'

I'm not an hypocrite just like U

cheers
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by kalex0(m): 10:30am On Aug 24, 2018
Stevengerd:
Op na your lose, you saw her in that state and you couldnt help her ministry.

I wanted to my brother but...

u should understand better

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by kalex0(m): 10:33am On Aug 24, 2018
pocohantas:
Now, get this straight, when some girls say "NO SEX", it means no PENETRATIVE SEX (i.e) HYMEN IS PRESENT, NO EXTRA/HIGH BODY COUNT or MILEAGE.

Do I blame them? No I don't.

They can't keep fucking every guy they date, then same guys will come online with their 10MB to call girls borehole pussy and brag of how they've devoured girls but must marry virgins.

Let me tell you the advantages of this model your girlfriend is operating with:

If you feel like going back to your old ways, feel free to go knack some other girl. Your current GF obviously wants an orgasm, but not from a dìck. You both are not compatible.

She is doing all this for her future husband, you are not him, that's why you are angry. He must be proud of her anywhere he is. Better a finger than an aggressive Nigerian dick. cheesy smiley

Did u understand the post at all

I wasn't disappointed, I was surprised

what I hate the most is being an hypocrite

No wonder this country is not moving forward and we have so many churches around

stop thinking with your pussy sis.

use ur brain

4 Likes

Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by kalex0(m): 10:34am On Aug 24, 2018
dingbang:
sorry bro.. Just throw her outta your house and life..

so many hypocrites outta there

Thanks bro
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by dingbang(m): 10:37am On Aug 24, 2018
kalex0:

so many hypocrites outta there

Thanks bro
I tell you. So so so many of them. This is a lesson to convince you to stay away from scripture union ladies, they are the worst set of people non earth
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by pocohantas(f): 10:42am On Aug 24, 2018
kalex0:

Did u understand the post at all

I wasn't disappointed, I was surprised

what I hate the most is being an hypocrite

No wonder this country is not moving forward and we have so many churches around

stop thinking with your pussy sis.

use ur brain

Yes, I very much understand your surprise. I simply explained to you how girls like your GF operate. It is hypocritical, but what's more hypocritical is a society that thinks every woman should go about suppressing her sexual urge. Some will succeed, some would damn it all and have sex...others like your GF will self-pleasure in secret, then come to public and form good girl.

#ThisIsNigeria, na who them catch be thief.

3 Likes

Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by weyreypey: 10:43am On Aug 24, 2018
dingbang:

Thanks.

From a First Bank official? A wife batterer a woman beater? Is that what they trained you in at the First Bank training school? You earlier advocated betting as an investment...and now this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by weyreypey: 10:47am On Aug 24, 2018
kalex0:

I just barge into her

please advice my guys

She's not a hypocrite... She's after all human too... Why do you want to sex her by force.....
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 24, 2018
So when you created this thread, what advice were you expecting? Please go back to your "old ways" and leave the innocent girl alone undecided
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by weyreypey: 10:49am On Aug 24, 2018
ClixMaster:
So when you created this thread, what advice were you expecting? Please go back to your "old ways" and leave the innocent girl alone undecided
Are you minding him.... Not as if she was even fvckin some other men... and for a student to have the time and attention on a girl at this point of his life shows he's not a serious being

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by kalex0(m): 10:51am On Aug 24, 2018
dingbang:
I tell you. So so so many of them. This is a lesson to convince you to stay away from scripture union ladies, they are the worst set of people non earth

This made me lose respect for any religious girl

Not that I don't like Christianity

I just hate people that form holy holy in public and do rubbish things in private

Thanks bro
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by kalex0(m): 10:52am On Aug 24, 2018
pocohantas:

Yes, I very much understand your surprise. I simply explained to you how girls like your GF operate. It is hypocritical, but what's more hypocritical is a society that thinks every woman should go about suppressing her sexual urge. Some will succeed, some would damn it all and have sex...others like your GF will self-pleasure in secret, then come to public and form good girl.

#ThisIsNigeria, na who them catch be thief.

This is coming from a lady

I love that.

please let me ask u a question...

why do u girls love pretending
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by kalex0(m): 10:55am On Aug 24, 2018
weyreypey:

She's not a hypocrite... She's after all human too... Why do you want to sex her by force.....

who told you I was forcing her

my question is

y forming holy girl when u know u are bad

I wish God nah man
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by kalex0(m): 10:56am On Aug 24, 2018
ClixMaster:

By their words u shall know them

hypocrites everywhere

Nonsense

I wish say God nah man
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by weyreypey: 10:57am On Aug 24, 2018
kalex0:

who told you I was forcing her

my question is

y forming holy girl when u know u are bad

I wish God nah man

What makes her bad? Did she ask you to label her religious girl?
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by kalex0(m): 10:57am On Aug 24, 2018
weyreypey:

Are you minding him.... Not as if she was even fvckin some other men... and for a student to have the time and attention on a girl at this point of his life shows he's not a serious being

You that is serious

I believe you are the best student in your department

nonsense and hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by kalex0(m): 10:59am On Aug 24, 2018
weyreypey:

What makes her bad? Did she ask you to label her religious girl?

let me chat with reasonable being please

i just wish u know this girl I'm talking about

u wont understand

lest I forget, what is masturbation to you
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by weyreypey: 10:59am On Aug 24, 2018
kalex0:

You that is serious

I believe you are the best student in your department

nonsense and hypocrite

If I had a student like you... I'd send him to the counsellor. You should pay them a visit in your school
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by weyreypey: 11:00am On Aug 24, 2018
kalex0:

let me chat with reasonable being please

lest I forget, what is masturbation to you
You are not mature enough to be having a girlfriend... Who made you judge of her actions?
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 24, 2018
She is doing all this for her future husband, you are not him, that's why you are angry. He must be proud of her anywhere he is. Better a finger than an aggressive Nigerian dick. cheesy smiley[/quote]

Poco loco cheesy cheesy

@op, your chick has looked at you and decided you are not a viable source of sexual satisfaction.

She does not consider you worth the risk.

Stop whining and move on. You sha did not find her with some other guy or a sugar daddy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening / Married But In Love With Ex - Exposed Chats / Early Morning And Midnight Sex Is The Sweetest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.