Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

How To Dispose My Late Father's Gun Legally - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Dispose My Late Father's Gun Legally (676 Views)

One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father / 3 Graves To Bury One Man: How My Late Father's Kinsmen Hijacked Burial — Lady / My Uncles Fixed My Late Father's Burial Without Informing Me, His First Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Dispose My Late Father's Gun Legally by bhimbho(m): 10:07am On Aug 24, 2018
I lost my dad late last year and he had a double barrelled gun licensed to him. I want you guys to help on the appropriate channel of disposing the gun. Some people said since he bought it that we are to sell it back to the government. Please help with proper idea
Re: How To Dispose My Late Father's Gun Legally by Florblu(f): 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
You think you don't need a gun?
Please come and give me

1 Like

Re: How To Dispose My Late Father's Gun Legally by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
Where is your location? I will buy it if you want to sell but it must be in the presence of the following 11 witnesses:

1 Senior Army officer

1 Senior Naval officer

1 Senior Air Force officer

1 Senior Police officer

1 Senior DSS officer

1 Senior Customs officer

1 Senior Immigration officer

1 Senior Road Safety officer

1 Senior NSCDC officer

1 Senior LASTMA officer

1 Senior VIO officer

What do you say? grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Dispose My Late Father's Gun Legally by bhimbho(m): 8:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
Zoharariel:
Where is your location? I will buy it if you want to sell but it must be in the presence of the following 11 witnesses:

1 Senior Army officer

1 Senior Naval officer

1 Senior Air Force officer

1 Senior Police officer

1 Senior DSS officer

1 Senior Customs officer

1 Senior Immigration officer

1 Senior Road Safety officer

1 Senior NSCDC officer

1 Senior LASTMA officer

1 Senior VIO officer

What do you say? grin
Bros why?
Re: How To Dispose My Late Father's Gun Legally by bhimbho(m): 8:06pm On Aug 24, 2018
Florblu:
You think you don't need a gun?

Please come and give me
Lol..gerara here menh

(1) (Reply)

Water Flask / Help Me Welcome My Baby / 15 Reasons I'm Scared To Get Married Someday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.