Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Toni Payne: "My Husband Will Be 10 Years Younger, Naija Men Don’t Like Me" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toni Payne: "My Husband Will Be 10 Years Younger, Naija Men Don’t Like Me" (35269 Views)

Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ / Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) / Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toni Payne: "My Husband Will Be 10 Years Younger, Naija Men Don’t Like Me" by crunchyg: 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2018
shocked
Re: Toni Payne: "My Husband Will Be 10 Years Younger, Naija Men Don’t Like Me" by YorubaEmir: 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2018
So it's no 9ce' fault. Where are the "men are scum" crew?

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne: "My Husband Will Be 10 Years Younger, Naija Men Don’t Like Me" by delishpot: 12:36pm On Aug 24, 2018
Boss13:
She is still living in a fantasy world. Good luck with your man toy. At least she is realistic. Guys her age and above are married or too broke/complicated to be in one. She has to look downwards and even at that guys younger than her don’t take her serious because she has an infamous history. Hence she has to look outside Nigeria. Her preference keeps shrinking.

Hmnnnn.....the analyst. I hope say you use this brain finish school with 1st class o grin grin
Re: Toni Payne: "My Husband Will Be 10 Years Younger, Naija Men Don’t Like Me" by Meetleader: 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2018
Four40:

It's abun da mutum be yi ba, Yesu Yayi

Meaning what no man can do, God has done

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne: "My Husband Will Be 10 Years Younger, Naija Men Don’t Like Me" by chriskosherbal(m): 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2018
Shookonekilla:
pathetic

What a weak man
there is nothing pathetic here is she not a woman ... I bet she is more beautiful,curvy and more connected than your babe..

And beside why do think am a weak man because I expressed my opinion..that was childish ..

Someone who is 6."1" ft tall, broad shoulder, 43 chest size, mind blowing thighs, visible/noticeable 6packs,straight legs, physically fit cos he visit the gym at least 3 times a week ( that alone should explain to you the type of body physic he will possess....an example of a Greek god).... shocked

Also, I may not have the whole cash in this world but an doing well for myself no need to Bragg here.. undecided

And more importantly, the main region of a man ...I think my signature explains better that in that area we are very few who could pull a stunt there and cause wonder double and the last time i checked your name was not on that list cheesy

Am sorry bro you can't beat the reach .... grin cheesy grin
Re: Toni Payne: "My Husband Will Be 10 Years Younger, Naija Men Don’t Like Me" by Boss13: 12:43pm On Aug 24, 2018
delishpot:

Hmnnnn.....the analyst. I hope say you use this brain finish school with 1st class o grin grin

Yes I did graduate with a first class

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne: "My Husband Will Be 10 Years Younger, Naija Men Don’t Like Me" by ajayiopy: 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2018
IF YOU KNOW THE TRUE MEANING OF TRANDITION, you will not Bleep with 9ice.Some Yoruba's family are dangerous to marry if you are not sure of your sincerity in marriage. ISOKO has similar tradition too. Don't because of 21st century trend and forget your source or tranditions. they are real
Re: Toni Payne: "My Husband Will Be 10 Years Younger, Naija Men Don’t Like Me" by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
The lady don catch the Akata influence after living in the US for long.

I am still trying to figure why Black-American ladies prefer younger men. A typical American Black lady prefer to marry/date a guy that is 5 years younger to the one that is 5 years older. I'm still trying to figure. embarassed

Bro, I'm trying to figure out too, No idea yet
Re: Toni Payne: "My Husband Will Be 10 Years Younger, Naija Men Don’t Like Me" by Macon1212: 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2018
Because you behave like a harlot without moral decency sleeping with your ex husband's friends. No naija man would want you as wife.

3 Likes

Re: Toni Payne: "My Husband Will Be 10 Years Younger, Naija Men Don’t Like Me" by JacksonOyibo: 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
smiley
Re: Toni Payne: "My Husband Will Be 10 Years Younger, Naija Men Don’t Like Me" by JacksonOyibo: 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

I am still trying to figure why Black-American ladies prefer younger men. A typical American Black lady prefer to marry/date a guy that is 5 years younger to the one that is 5 years older. I'm still trying to figure. embarassed

Control.
Re: Toni Payne: "My Husband Will Be 10 Years Younger, Naija Men Don’t Like Me" by JacksonOyibo: 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2018
chriskosherbal:
there is nothing pathetic here is she not a woman ... I bet she is more beautiful,curvy and more connected than your babe..

And beside why do think am a weak man because I expressed my opinion..that was childish ..

Someone who is 6."1" ft tall, broad shoulder, 43 chest size, mind blowing thighs, visible/noticeable 6packs,straight legs, physically fit cos he visit the gym at least 3 times a week ( that alone should explain to you the type of body physic he will possess....an example of a Greek god).... shocked

Also, I may not have the whole cash in this world but an doing well for myself no need to Bragg here.. undecided

And more importantly, the main region of a man ...I think my signature explains better that in that area we are very few who could pull a stunt there and cause wonder double and the last time i checked your name was not on that list cheesy

Am sorry bro you can't beat the reach .... grin cheesy grin

Everybody can be Brad Pitt or Chris Attoh on the Internet.
Re: Toni Payne: "My Husband Will Be 10 Years Younger, Naija Men Don’t Like Me" by Saao(m): 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Why not try me madam and you will never regret meeting a naija man undecided

Naija men are great in every area .. sad

Checkout my signature
na so you cheap reach?

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne: "My Husband Will Be 10 Years Younger, Naija Men Don’t Like Me" by samlake(m): 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2018
she's probably regretting her past actions now...God bless her hustle

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne: "My Husband Will Be 10 Years Younger, Naija Men Don’t Like Me" by xest(m): 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
That's true.

Nigerian men don't like ex wives who gave their ex husbands' friends blowjobs.

If you see, you see.
badt girl, ur profile pix na fire... Buzz me for watsapp na 07038109881
Re: Toni Payne: "My Husband Will Be 10 Years Younger, Naija Men Don’t Like Me" by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
jaxxy:

Blowjobb dat probably never really happened. Lol
the idiot 9ce set the girl up bigtime.
Re: Toni Payne: "My Husband Will Be 10 Years Younger, Naija Men Don’t Like Me" by iamtardey: 2:42pm On Aug 24, 2018
Twitter promoting site tongue
Re: Toni Payne: "My Husband Will Be 10 Years Younger, Naija Men Don’t Like Me" by Chubhie: 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
Dear Toni, I'm Nigerian, hardcore traditionalist, gunning for a third wife. How do I submit application?
Re: Toni Payne: "My Husband Will Be 10 Years Younger, Naija Men Don’t Like Me" by valdes00(m): 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2018
Xuga:
$150 Amazon gift card balance for sale...
Location Lagos..
i am interested... so how much is it.. in naira You knw say he don't turn second hand.... What the yorubas call atowodowo
Re: Toni Payne: "My Husband Will Be 10 Years Younger, Naija Men Don’t Like Me" by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
Lilisticlili:
the idiot 9ce set the girl up bigtime.

But she was high naaa, didn't know when she did it, apart from the picture evidence (that was photoshopped sef)... chai, see fine girl - bad character
Re: Toni Payne: "My Husband Will Be 10 Years Younger, Naija Men Don’t Like Me" by Duru009(m): 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2018
Why would thy like you, when you wre bangingg ruggerman nko !

Olosho ,,,

3 Likes

Re: Toni Payne: "My Husband Will Be 10 Years Younger, Naija Men Don’t Like Me" by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2018
Gabbysky:

But she was high naaa, didn't know when she did it, apart from the picture evidence (that was photoshopped sef)... chai, see fine girl - bad character
9ce is a bitch h used the giirls money and fame
Re: Toni Payne: "My Husband Will Be 10 Years Younger, Naija Men Don’t Like Me" by kalu61(m): 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked shocked

so after your kpekus has undergone restructuring by childbirth, cucumber as well as several 9-inch diccks , you are rooting for a joystick ten years younger.

How will the joystick fill your kpekus that is as wide as the lagos-ibadan expressway? Do you want him to swim inside?
Firstly ugly and raw comment from you.
Re: Toni Payne: "My Husband Will Be 10 Years Younger, Naija Men Don’t Like Me" by playboy19(m): 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
Translation: No Nigerian man fit manage wetin remain for my body. Engine block don break, Nigerian man go complain when his big kini no fit ham, but small oyinbo boy no go know, he go think sey na him kini wey small no size ham.

3 Likes

Re: Toni Payne: "My Husband Will Be 10 Years Younger, Naija Men Don’t Like Me" by Xuga(m): 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
54k....my number is on my signature...Call me..
valdes00:

i am interested...
so how much is it.. in naira
You knw say he don't turn second hand....
What the yorubas call atowodowo
Re: Toni Payne: "My Husband Will Be 10 Years Younger, Naija Men Don’t Like Me" by OyinO: 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

The Strength of the younger man
Re: Toni Payne: "My Husband Will Be 10 Years Younger, Naija Men Don’t Like Me" by Timbuktuo: 5:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

Because younger men are easy to manipulate, and if there's anything an AA woman wants, it's a man who she can control and manipulate.

3 Likes

Re: Toni Payne: "My Husband Will Be 10 Years Younger, Naija Men Don’t Like Me" by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2018
[right][/right] cheesy
OpinionCounts:
Her naija market don cast.... now na abroad hustle sure pass for her. Very soon she go say earthly men no like her, no another planet she go go find her man..
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ali Nuhu Celebrates 16th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife / Pictures Of Chioma Okeke / Toyin Lawani Dressed Up As A Wonder Woman & Her Son As A Iron Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.