Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### - Phones (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (296867 Views)

Xiaomi Thread Deleted / Strange Behavior From China Phones Help / See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 10:46am On Aug 03, 2019
Messymelly1:
Seller said he installed a firmware it can not be updated I should port to official rom

Unlock bootloader. Google the steps
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Ahijo1990(m): 10:48am On Aug 03, 2019
Good morning guys,

Plz how do I download and install Gcam on my redmi note 7 pro?

And I would love recommendations on any other app that increases user experience and convenience on xiaomi.

Thanks guys
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 10:50am On Aug 03, 2019
Ahijo1990:
Good morning guys,

Plz how do I download and install Gcam on my redmi note 7 pro?

And I would love recommendations on any other app that increases user experience and convenience on xiaomi.

Thanks guys

https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/GC_RN7P_6.2.030_V1FINAL.apk
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Ahijo1990(m): 11:01am On Aug 03, 2019
genius43:

https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/GC_RN7P_6.2.030_V1FINAL.apk

Thanks Chief.
Downloaded and installed.

Any special settings I need to turn on?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 11:41am On Aug 03, 2019
Ahijo1990:

Thanks Chief.
Downloaded and installed.

Any special settings I need to turn on?

Don't think so.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Messymelly1: 11:53am On Aug 03, 2019
GrandMufti:

Unlock bootloader. Google the steps
My bootloader is unlocked
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Abduletudaye(m): 11:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
adamix:

What do you need? Chat me up

the board.. got it?? cry
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by jboixxx: 3:52am On Aug 05, 2019
cypher01:
Bosses.. I owns a Redmi 6. i wanwant to install GCAM on it. Anyone to help?
.Get it here, but change your video resolution to 720p
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by cypher01: 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2019
jboixxx:

.Get it here, but change your video resolution to 720p

Thanks boss
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by SaintUlot: 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2019
If my redmi note 7 bootloader is locked and my phone is connected to an Mi account, if my phone is stolen, can it be useful to the thief? Is there a way to bypass all these xiaomi security features and flash a custom rom?

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 2:05pm On Aug 08, 2019
SaintUlot:
If my redmi note 7 bootloader is locked and my phone is connected to an Mi account, if my phone is stolen, can it be useful to the thief? Is there a way to bypass all these xiaomi security features and flash a custom rom?

Only if the person has access to your Sim card and email address
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by toniotonero(m): 1:00pm On Aug 09, 2019
GrandMufti:

Only if the person has access to your Sim card and email address
Plz wat abt an unlocked bootloader with a custom rom??
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2019
toniotonero:

Plz wat abt an unlocked bootloader with a custom rom??

What happened to it?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by SaintUlot: 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2019
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by SaintUlot: 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by borie4u(m): 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
I need to change my phone imei. It's tecno camon c air. Who can help me. I used mobile uncle tools but cds information is not displayed
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by jboixxx: 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2019
borie4u:
I need to change my phone imei. It's tecno camon c air. Who can help me. I used mobile uncle tools but cds information is not displayed
Wrong thread.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by nairaask20: 4:39pm On Aug 09, 2019
my phone tecno pop 2 is not charging fast anymore
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by toniotonero(m): 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2019
GrandMufti:

What happened to it?
I min an unlocked bootloader with a custom rom, if it's stolen can it be useful to a thief also??
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by scarycuteface(m): 5:26pm On Aug 09, 2019
Change your charger. If the problem persists, take it to carl care.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2019
toniotonero:

I min an unlocked bootloader with a custom rom, if it's stolen can it be useful to a thief also??
Yes if he knows his way around it. But someone with such vast knowledge should be in his office flashing phones and not in the streets 'fapping' phones

3 Likes

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by SaintUlot: 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2019
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by nani667: 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2019
SaintUlot:
Please how can i make my memory card my default storage in my redmi note 7. My phone is rooted, so i need tweak to make this happen

As far as I know MIUI does not offer this feature...dunno if there are any apps that can do that for you...

But on AOSP you can easily do that.... Once your SD card is inserted in AOSP it will ask whether to use as default storage, so since your device is unlocked my advice will be to find a suitable AOSP ROM and flash

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by toniotonero(m): 1:15am On Aug 10, 2019
GrandMufti:

Yes if he knows his way around it. But someone with such vast knowledge should be in his office flashing phones and not in the streets 'fapping' phones
Chai, dat mins my device no safe if enemies steal am angry
poor ram mgt was y i ported to custom rom ooh
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by franzis(m): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
For your own good , even if you don't want to flash another OS, tweak or install twrp... Unlock your phone and leave it because some xiaomi phones can't be flashed in a locked state if it becomes bricked
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by jimrealf(m): 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2019
Please have like 60 -63k and i was thinking of buying a tecno or infinix but people recommended Xiaomi but i need advice the best one to get at that price
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by oineoma(m): 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2019
jimrealf:
Please have like 60 -63k and i was thinking of buying a tecno or infinix but people recommended Xiaomi but i need advice the best one to get at that price

Get a Redmi 7 or a note 7 and you won't regret it. Those guys won me over since and I ve won many for them grin

2 Likes

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by jimrealf(m): 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
oineoma:

Get a Redmi 7 or a note 7 and you won't regret it. Those guys won me over since and I ve won many for them grin

Thanks
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by prahcetomi(m): 12:00pm On Aug 11, 2019
GrandMufti:

Just install the Minimal ADB Fastboot Drivers.

Pc should be 64-bit, but you could try your luck with 32-bit
I installed the ADB fastboot driver

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 1:46pm On Aug 11, 2019
prahcetomi:
I installed the ADB fastboot driver

Read this guide properly

GrandMufti:

https://androidfilebox.com/tips/root-redmi-note-5/

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (266) (Reply)

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.