Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### - Phones (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (298127 Views)

Xiaomi Thread Deleted / Strange Behavior From China Phones Help / See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by uctomide(m): 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
genius43:

Yes. Backup before Unlocking
thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Abduletudaye(m): 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2019
GrandMufti:

t dot me/AOSmP_group

Thanks Alot! I can already see 3.0 in sourceforge
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
Abduletudaye:

Thanks Alot! I can already see 3.0 in sourceforge

3.1 should be released this weekend or Monday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by dcolumbus001: 6:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
GrandMufti:

Sorry I don't have access to that account
you're in Benin right, I want to bring my RN7 for you to flash global ROM for me...
WhatsApp please
081zero629072five
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
dcolumbus001:
you're in Benin right, I want to bring my RN7 for you to flash global ROM for me...
WhatsApp please
081zero629072five

Sorry out of town for now.

But you'll need to unlock bootloader to flash any rom
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Abduletudaye(m): 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2019
GrandMufti:

Ok. Noted
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Psychodavidovic(m): 12:28pm On Sep 06, 2019
Prince202020:
Abeg what does this error mean, that's what I've been getting when I want to flash.

cc: GrandMufti, genius43, Gptech.

Was getting similar error too when i tried flashing a fastboot ROM on my bricked device.

Ended up flashing it via fastboot command. Worked for me. cheesy

Just make sure your bootloader is unlocked.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Abduletudaye(m): 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2019
GrandMufti:

Hehe...bro, do you have link to Miuipro for Lavender? Make i just rest with that one biko..
Magisk is just uninstalling upandan by itself..
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 8:30pm On Sep 06, 2019
Abduletudaye:

Hehe...bro, do you have link to Miuipro for Lavender? Make i just rest with that one biko..

Search telegram. It's a paid Rom though.

Which Rom are you on now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Abduletudaye(m): 10:03pm On Sep 06, 2019
GrandMufti:

Search telegram. It's a paid Rom though.

Which Rom are you on now?

Yeah i know when it was changed to Miuipro.info and everything became paid.

Will check TG... Still on Havoc but will goto miuipro if thats where i will have peace of mind.. grin
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by dcolumbus001: 11:46pm On Sep 06, 2019
GrandMufti:

Sorry out of town for now.

But you'll need to unlock bootloader to flash any rom
will do that, let me know when you're around
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 11:52pm On Sep 06, 2019
dcolumbus001:
will do that, let me know when you're around

Which variant of RN7 do you use? If it is CN version and it came with Global ROM, then the bootloader should be Unlocked.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by dcolumbus001: 5:10am On Sep 07, 2019
genius43:

Which variant of RN7 do you use? If it is CN version and it came with Global ROM, then the bootloader should be Unlocked.

the one with EEA rom
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 7:40am On Sep 07, 2019
dcolumbus001:
the one with EEA rom

6/64Gb be specific.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Ftnathan(m): 8:12am On Sep 07, 2019
Abduletudaye:

Miui pro is premium (paid) try Xiaomi. Eu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Ftnathan(m): 8:13am On Sep 07, 2019
Abduletudaye:

Miui pro is premium (paid) try Xiaomi.Eu rom for magisk install sable build 19.3. Which Recovery are you using?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Abduletudaye(m): 9:05am On Sep 07, 2019
Ftnathan:

Miui pro is premium (paid) try Xiaomi.Eu rom for magisk install sable build 19.3. Which Recovery are you using?

OrangeFox
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 10:54am On Sep 07, 2019
Abduletudaye:

OrangeFox

Try twrp and latest magisk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Xionez(m): 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2019
Who has used Bootleggers ROM?!
And how was the experience?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2019
Xionez:
Who has used Bootleggers ROM?!
And how was the experience?

Depends on the current kernel and version of Rom.

What device?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by yusuff4u2c(m): 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2019
Hello house. I just discovered that second space option has disappeared from my redmi note 5. I'm not sure if the last update has anything to do with it. I was advised to do a manual update which I really don't know how to go about. Please I would appreciate it if the bosses in the house can point me in the right direction.
Cc: Gptech
Cc: Grandmufti
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Xionez(m): 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2019
GrandMufti:

Depends on the current kernel and version of Rom.

What device?

Redmi Note 7
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by dcolumbus001: 7:11pm On Sep 07, 2019
genius43:

6/64Gb be specific.
3/32gb
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 7:28pm On Sep 07, 2019
dcolumbus001:
3/32gb

Post a screenshot of your about page
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2019
Xionez:

Redmi Note 7

You can try it. If you don't like it, try aosmp
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Prince202020(m): 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2019
Psychodavidovic:

Was getting similar error too when i tried flashing a fastboot ROM on my bricked device.

Ended up flashing it via fastboot command. Worked for me. cheesy

Just make sure your bootloader is unlocked.

Please guide me on how to do that, my bootloader is unlocked thanks.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by dcolumbus001: 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2019
genius43:

Post a screenshot of your about page

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2019
dcolumbus001:

You have to unlock bootloader first.

Also there is a new update for this ROM
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by busuyi44: 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2019

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by uctomide(m): 8:53pm On Sep 09, 2019
Good evening boss in the house, hope your day has been good?
please I just unlocked the bootloader on my redmi note 5 pro, I want to switch to from miui beta to miui stable.
on opening the mi flash a dialog box pops up indicating I install some drivers.
I click on the install button but an error pops up saying JIT error.
below are the screenshots
Help needed please as I need to use the device morrow.

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by dotedote: 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
Guys pls isn't there any Redmi Note 5 thread in Nairaland phone section ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (266) (Reply)

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.