Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,680 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### - Phones (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (297167 Views)

Xiaomi Thread Deleted / Strange Behavior From China Phones Help / See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Sprintx24(m): 6:55am On May 11, 2020
GrandMufti:

Then you need to install the drivers. Google them

I have downloaded them. My question is, would the system still read the phone or notice it when it's plugged in without booting into fastboot mode or any mode for that matter? My phone is non responsive even after plugging it in. Will the pc be able to read or notice the phone in this state?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by AshipaEk0: 9:23am On May 11, 2020
instead of all this stress

why not just install the ALL IN ONE TOOL that automates all these things and can do all the flashing etc ?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Sprintx24(m): 9:46am On May 11, 2020
AshipaEk0:
instead of all this stress

why not just install the ALL IN ONE TOOL that automates all these things and can do all the flashing etc ?

How do I go about that? Can you point me in the right direction? Thanks.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by AshipaEk0: 9:54am On May 11, 2020
Sprintx24:

How do I go about that? Can you point me in the right direction? Thanks.

https://www.xiaomitool .com/V2/
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Sprintx24(m): 9:57am On May 11, 2020
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 10:13am On May 11, 2020
Sprintx24:

Thanks..

Becareful how you use third party apps.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Sprintx24(m): 10:17am On May 11, 2020
AshipaEk0:

https://www.xiaomitool .com/V2/

I have just gone through the write up on the site but I will love to know if this tool is applicable to my case since my phone isn't booting to fastboot mode or responsive at all.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Sprintx24(m): 10:19am On May 11, 2020
genius43:

Becareful how you use third party apps.

Thanks chief... I am currently reading reviews about the tool. Trust me, I wouldn't go using a tool I am not completely certain of. Also, if you can go through my issue above, I will love to know your take on the situation.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by AshipaEk0: 5:56pm On May 11, 2020
Sprintx24:

I have just gone through the write up on the site but I will love to know if this tool is applicable to my case since my phone isn't booting to fastboot mode or responsive at all.

search your device name + edl mode to know if you have options for reviving it

you'll need a xiaomi account with edl privileges, so your best bet is to request for help on XDA
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Sprintx24(m): 5:35pm On May 12, 2020
AshipaEk0:

search your device name + edl mode to know if you have options for reviving it

you'll need a xiaomi account with edl privileges, so your best bet is to request for help on XDA

I can't find any guide peculiar to my case. Any other alternatives?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 12, 2020
Guys please help me, my redmi note 8 screen is blinking.

If i remove sim card it will be normal, if i put back sim card it will start blinking.

Other apps are working well insert contact that wouldn't open, they will say something "you disabled a required permission"

What I know I did in developers option is to disable the miui optimization, to allow one app work, i have enabled the miui optimization back and also deleted the app and even deleted the contact app thinking it's the issue.

Its still not working, Now I'm using my phone without sim cards, pls help!!!
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 6:21pm On May 12, 2020
Lemon12:
Guys please help me, my redmi note 8 screen is blinking.

If i remove sim card it will be normal, if i put back sim card it will start blinking.

Other apps are working well insert contact that wouldn't open, they will say something "you disabled a required permission"

What I know I did in developers option is to disable the miui optimization, to allow one app work, i have enabled the miui optimization back and also deleted the app and even deleted the contact app thinking it's the issue.

Its still not working, Now I'm using my phone without sim cards, pls help!!!

Screenshot the error message and try other SIM cards
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 12, 2020
GrandMufti:

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 12, 2020
GrandMufti:

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 6:43pm On May 12, 2020
Lemon12:

Which app in particular? Give the app all permissions and reboot
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 12, 2020
GrandMufti:

Which app in particular? Give the app all permissions and reboot

I have
As in my phone won't work well whenever I insert sim card, it blinks till it will take me to wipe phone zone
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 6:48pm On May 12, 2020
Lemon12:

I have
As in my phone won't work well whenever I insert sim card, it blinks till it will take me to wipe phone zone

Try another network let's see
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 12, 2020
GrandMufti:

Try another network let's see
I have, same thing, can I reset the phone without losing my contacts and photos??
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 7:00pm On May 12, 2020
Lemon12:
I have, same thing, can I reset the phone without losing my contacts and photos??

Backup your contacts to Gmail and copy your photos and other important documents to PC. If you have any pending update, use this opportunity to do it before reset
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by AshipaEk0: 11:27am On May 13, 2020
Sprintx24:

I can't find any guide peculiar to my case. Any other alternatives?

not that i know.

best ask on XDA.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by eby001(m): 3:15pm On May 13, 2020
GrandMufti:

Backup your contacts to Gmail and copy your photos and other important documents to PC. If you have any pending update, use this opportunity to do it before reset
Its better he download the full ROM for update instead of incremental update
Cc:Lemon12
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Psychodavidovic(m): 9:10am On May 14, 2020
RevOS latest update is now stable.

All known bugs have been fixed.

Good to go for a daily driver. cool

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by busuyi44: 11:38am On May 15, 2020
Psychodavidovic:
RevOS latest update is now stable.

All known bugs have been fixed.

Good to go for a daily driver. cool
Link to download this rom
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 12:01pm On May 15, 2020
busuyi44:

Link to download this rom

Calm down shocked

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by bashiruhammed97(m): 12:25pm On May 15, 2020
Hi,
Pls I bought my Redmi 8A about a month ago.
It's now showing me to update to version 11.0.6, pls is it safe for me to perform the update?
Hope there is no bug.
Thanks.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 12:31pm On May 15, 2020
bashiruhammed97:
Hi,
Pls I bought my Redmi 8A about a month ago.
It's now showing me to update to version 11.0.6, pls is it safe for me to perform the update?
Hope there is no bug.
Thanks.

Update your phone.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by bashiruhammed97(m): 12:46pm On May 15, 2020
genius43:

Update your phone.
Okay. Do I need to do back up before updating??
How do I perform the backup
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 1:00pm On May 15, 2020
bashiruhammed97:
Just update
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 1:39pm On May 15, 2020
bashiruhammed97:

You don't need to backup your phone, it is just an OTA, you aren't clean flashing your phone.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by busuyi44: 9:18am On May 16, 2020
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by iammarvellux(m): 2:30pm On May 16, 2020
Hi, am new to xiomi,don't know why I can not download from Google play store..I only see waiting for download and no download at all.

Guru in d house pls help ,also I have 2gig available space left, and trying to download an app of 40mb
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 2:54pm On May 16, 2020
iammarvellux:
Hi, am new to xiomi,don't know why I can not download from Google play store..I only see waiting for download and no download at all.

Guru in d house pls help ,also I have 2gig available space left, and trying to download an app of 40mb

Go to settings: apps, search for playstore and clear cache/data. Do the same for Google Play services and reboot.

You can also try another network

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (266) (Reply)

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.