Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### - Phones (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (297368 Views)

Xiaomi Thread Deleted / Strange Behavior From China Phones Help / See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by bangalee1(m): 9:57am On Jul 07, 2021
Please I have few questions for my Redmi note 8 pro

1. How do u get new fonts
2. I want to set phone to record all calls automatically
3. Mi account sign up is not working

Thanks
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Iamhenry96(m): 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2021
Good day folks.. Does Redmi 9C have its pouch available for purchase currently?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Kennydollz(m): 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
genius43:

Learn to always explore your phone it has been on MIUI from time immemorial irrespective of MIUI version

When you get to that battery chart take a screenshot then change ranking to details and share a screenshot too.

So I am expecting two screenshots
Please, what's the name of this font? Thanks
Edit: Seen

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by toniotonero(m): 8:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
GrandMufti:

That particular ion version had issues
Chai, nna mennnnn undecided make i change my ba3 1st
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by bangalee1(m): 9:51am On Jul 08, 2021
Iamhenry96:
Good day folks.. Does Redmi 9C have its pouch available for purchase currently?
Yes I saw at Banex Abuja
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by bangalee1(m): 9:52am On Jul 08, 2021
bangalee1:
Please I have few questions for my Redmi note 8 pro

1. How do u get new fonts
2. I want to set phone to record all calls automatically
3. Mi account sign up is not working

Thanks

Any Answer pls
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by nongo123(m): 9:58am On Jul 08, 2021
bangalee1:

Any Answer pls

1. Change your region to India and then open your theme app
2. If you are on Global ROM you can't, unless you download ACR app
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by jonaboy: 10:40am On Jul 08, 2021
Good morning. My Redmi Note 7 fell inside water and refused to power again. I took it to a technician and after a few days, he was able to bring the phone back to life. However, another problem came up. The phone does not recognize any sim inserted in it nor does it pick my wireless network when I try to connect it to the wireless network I am using, apart from this problem everything else works fine. I took it back to the technician who worked on it earlier and after working on it again he said the problem is the network adapter and that it's very difficult to get the part in Kaduna where I stay. Please I need help from anyone that can recommend where I can get this part to buy or any other solution. Thank you in advance.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 10:59am On Jul 08, 2021
jonaboy:
Good morning. My Redmi Note 7 fell inside water and refused to power again. I took it to a technician and after a few days, he was able to bring the phone back to life. However, another problem came up. The phone does not recognize any sim inserted in it nor does it pick my wireless network when I try to connect it to the wireless network I am using, apart from this problem everything else works fine. I took it back to the technician who worked on it earlier and after working on it again he said the problem is the network adapter and that it's very difficult to get the part in Kaduna where I stay. Please I need help from anyone that can recommend where I can get this part to buy or any other solution. Thank you in advance.

Ask Repairpalng or Check AliExpress
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by bangalee1(m): 11:18am On Jul 08, 2021
nongo123:

1. Change your region to India and then open your theme app
2. If you are on Global ROM you can't, unless you download ACR app
Thanks
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by jonaboy: 11:21am On Jul 08, 2021
genius43:

Ask Repairpalng or Check AliExpress

Please is Repairpalng here on NL?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by jonaboy: 11:26am On Jul 08, 2021
jonaboy:

@Repairpalng please can you help out with a solution to this issue? Thank you.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
jonaboy:

Please is Repairpalng here on NL?

Yes, you can search and get their contact and contact them instead of waiting for a reply.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
jonaboy:

Start saving for a new phone
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Iamhenry96(m): 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
bangalee1:
Yes I saw at Banex Abuja
Oh.. How much is it?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by toniotonero(m): 3:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
GrandMufti:

Switch to octavi rom
Na still AOSP fam now?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 5:20pm On Jul 09, 2021
toniotonero:

Na still AOSP fam now?

Yes
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by toniotonero(m): 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
GrandMufti:

Yes
I don tire for AOSP roms jare, go port to xiaomi eu rom

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by chigoeze: 10:13pm On Jul 10, 2021
olayinkajnr:

I've never used an AOSP ROM for 5 hours.

boss which miui based rom are you currently using
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Ernesttoby30: 12:38am On Jul 11, 2021
Please house i just upgraded my Redmi 9 from version 10 to android version 11.
I discovered that my second space option is no longer in the special features section. I've searched the whole phone but it's nowhere to be found.

Please is there anything i can do to access the second space option back?

Thanks as i await your response
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by toniotonero(m): 6:53am On Jul 11, 2021
Plz I need help ? Can't restore back up on migrate helper after porting to mi.eu rom
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 7:14am On Jul 11, 2021
chigoeze:

boss which miui based rom are you currently using

Official MIUI. Not based on anything
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by callydon(m): 9:32am On Jul 11, 2021
toniotonero:
Plz I need help ? Can't restore back up on migrate helper after porting to mi.eu rom

You have to flash the migrate backup you made. Also DO NOT WIPE ANYTHING after flashing the backup, just reboot straight, and if you've done everything correctly then you should get a notification to continue and RESTORE the backup.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by toniotonero(m): 10:19am On Jul 11, 2021
callydon:

You have to flash the migrate backup you made. Also DO NOT WIPE ANYTHING after flashing the backup, just reboot straight, and if you've done everything correctly then you should get a notification to continue and RESTORE the backup.
E no work baba, Migrate helper is saying can't install system application from unofficial channels
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by callydon(m): 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2021
toniotonero:

E no work baba, Migrate helper is saying can't install system application from unofficial channels

But some NON-STSTEM apps have been restored right?

Personally, I haven't backed up system app on migrate before, so haven't experienced this.

BTW, d message you're getting should be from the PHONE & not from MIGRATE.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2021
toniotonero:

How can you install aosp system apps on miui?

Migrate is mainly for non-system apps
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by funkyjms: 7:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
I need help me to resuscitate my RN. Phone only vibrates each time I power but doesn't come up.
Someone suggested I use EDL mode for it. I hope someone guide me please.

Igemburg, kindly help.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 8:23pm On Jul 11, 2021
funkyjms:
I need help me to resuscitate my RN. Phone only vibrates each time I power but doesn't come up.
Someone suggested I use EDL mode for it. I hope someone guide me please.

Contact Igemburg

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by toniotonero(m): 8:41pm On Jul 11, 2021
GrandMufti:

How can you install aosp system apps on miui?

Migrate is mainly for non-system apps
No mind my brain wy dy shake dat time, I don install from playstore run am, e dy work well now
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by J0sh007: 11:23am On Jul 12, 2021
Good day guys, I'm trying to root my android TV box any idea on the best possible way to go about it?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Igemburg(m): 10:02am On Jul 13, 2021
funkyjms:

Igemburg, kindly help.

08133077936, chat up

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by AgentPein(m): 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2021
callydon:

I thought migrate only works on AOSP based ROM

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (266) (Reply)

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.