Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### - Phones (252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (298212 Views)

Xiaomi Thread Deleted / Strange Behavior From China Phones Help / See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by daddio(m): 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
Please if you have a dead Redmi 8A that still have a good screen please quote me with your price
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by vickysly: 12:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
Please since I updated my redmi note 9s I can't split screen please how do I go about it
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 9:43am On Nov 23, 2021
vickysly:
Please since I updated my redmi note 9s I can't split screen please how do I go about it

That is because it was removed.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by saint2ace(m): 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
vickysly:

What's the configuration of ur device? I use the 6gb 128gb version and it's still there.

Using Miui 12.5 Enhanced on Indian Rom

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Adasun(m): 10:58pm On Nov 23, 2021
genius43:

You will lose all your files. You want to flash custom ROM without preparing for the good, the bad and the very ugly then you aren't ready at all.
genius43 how do I by pass this bootloader of a thing,I need to off WiFi and on my data but the phone itself no get network.

Abeg another method dey?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 4:58am On Nov 24, 2021
Adasun:
genius43 how do I by pass this bootloader of a thing,I need to off WiFi and on my data but the phone itself no get network.

Abeg another method dey?

I don't understand what you mean bypass. Besides you are asking the wrong person.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Emmyreal4(m): 6:36am On Nov 24, 2021
Adasun:

Abeg another method dey?
no other method unless you want to use your phone as Lab-rat.

Go to YouTube and search how to unlock bootloader on xiaomi phones.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Adasun(m): 8:57am On Nov 24, 2021
Emmyreal4:
no other method unless you want to use your phone as Lab-rat.

Go to YouTube and search how to unlock bootloader on xiaomi phones.
thank you for the reply...

the truth be say i don enter youtube search well before i come here, no idea for there.

the phone just dey, come seize network o,them come say na software issue say make i flash custom rom o,na watin bring this wahala o.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Adasun(m): 8:59am On Nov 24, 2021
genius43:

I don't understand what you mean bypass. Besides you are asking the wrong person.
my apology,abeg who i fit ask abeg?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Emmyreal4(m): 9:20am On Nov 24, 2021
Adasun:
thank you for the reply...

the truth be say i don enter youtube search well before i come here, no idea for there.

the phone just dey, come seize network o,them come say na software issue say make i flash custom rom o,na watin bring this wahala o.

so you no see any tutorial on how to unlock bootloader?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Adasun(m): 9:29am On Nov 24, 2021
Emmyreal4:
so you no see any tutorial on how to unlock bootloader?
i see na,the problem be say at some point in the steps to unlock,them say i have to off wifi and use mobile network.na watin the hook me be that as the phone no fit use mobile network.you get?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 11:32am On Nov 24, 2021
Adasun:
i see na,the problem be say at some point in the steps to unlock,them say i have to off wifi and use mobile network.na watin the hook me be that as the phone no fit use mobile network.you get?

Cc igemburg
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Igemburg(m): 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
Adasun:

Private chat me on the issue, 08133077936
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Adasun(m): 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2021
GrandMufti:

Cc igemburg
thank u boss
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Adasun(m): 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2021
Igemburg:

Private chat me on the issue, 08133077936
ok,i will connect hotspot in the evening then i will holla u.thanks
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Emmyreal4(m): 9:12am On Dec 14, 2021
Here just dry undecided

Waveos on Gingko

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by isco10(m): 9:33am On Dec 14, 2021
Emmyreal4:
Here just dry undecided

Waveos on Gingko

Like Oxygen OS
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Emmyreal4(m): 9:34am On Dec 14, 2021
isco10:

Like Oxygen OS
Yes bro
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Lisaint(m): 7:10am On Dec 15, 2021
Please ohhh
I need infinix s4 screen

Who’s having Infinix : S4 (X626)

Either scarp with the screen working
or if you got the screen at a more cheaper rate

Kindly signify
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 7:46am On Dec 15, 2021
Lisaint:
Please ohhh
I need infinix s4 screen

Who’s having Infinix : S4 (X626)

Either scarp with the screen working
or if you got the screen at a more cheaper rate

Kindly signify

Wrong thread.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by blackpearl028: 11:45am On Dec 19, 2021
Please help!
I have not received any update on my redmi 9t since September. I'm still on 12.0.17 A10.
I downloaded 12.5.3 and 12.5.4 recovery rom in order to install manually but I'm unable to install any of them.

1 Share

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2021
blackpearl028:
Please help!
I have not received any update on my redmi 9t since September. I'm still on 12.0.17 A10.
I downloaded 12.5.3 and 12.5.4 recovery rom in order to install manually but I'm unable to install any of them.

Wait for OTA.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by blackpearl028: 1:22pm On Dec 19, 2021
genius43:

Wait for OTA.
Okay,I thought something was wrong ni? Thank you
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by OneKinGuy(m): 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2021
blackpearl028:
Please help!
download the fastboot rom and flash withe mi flash tool
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 7:45pm On Dec 22, 2021
OneKinGuy:

download the fastboot rom and flash withe mi flash tool

On a locked bootloader?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by sidnen: 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2021
Please help
I have a 7 months redmi 9t that won't turn on after turning off or reboot.. it won't even recognize a plugged in charger.
The problem started when I tried restarting my phone when my hotspot stopped working.
I took it for repairs and they were able to get it on but everytime the phone goes off (low battery,reboot or shut down),it doesn't on again till I take it to the repair guy to dismantle and work on it again before it is able to come on.
The repair guy thinks it's a power IC or motherboard issue.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 1:06pm On Dec 24, 2021
sidnen:
Please help
I have a 7 months redmi 9t that won't turn on after turning off or reboot.. it won't even recognize a plugged in charger.
The problem started when I tried restarting my phone when my hotspot stopped working.
I took it for repairs and they were able to get it on but everytime the phone goes off (low battery,reboot or shut down),it doesn't on again till I take it to the repair guy to dismantle and work on it again before it is able to come on.
The repair guy thinks it's a power IC or motherboard issue.

It is a power IC issue and if you had been following the main thread you would have been abreast with the issue. It affects alot of Redmi 9T and Poco M3 units especially those produced before April 2021

2 Likes

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by sidnen: 1:28pm On Dec 24, 2021
genius43:

It is a power IC issue and if you had been following the main thread you would have been abreast with the issue. It affects alot of Redmi 9T and Poco M3 units especially those produced before April 2021
Tnx sir
Please has there been any success in trying to repair such issues or should I just get a new phone?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 2:07pm On Dec 24, 2021
sidnen:

Tnx sir
Please has there been any success in trying to repair such issues or should I just get a new phone?

There are, you should have taken it to a service centre when it happened the first time. You can try Igemburg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (266) (Reply)

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.