Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### - Phones (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (297346 Views)

Xiaomi Thread Deleted / Strange Behavior From China Phones Help / See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
Gptech:

I doubt if you need a replacement already.

So, when will I be needing replacement? When it goes down fast within 2 hours?. I don't want it to get to that stage. Fully charge in the morning when I browse and do some stuff, without even playing music etc by 3pm the battery will be like 29% and later goes down to 3% in the evening. Am force to like switch off my data at times to preserve the juice of the battery for calls.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by WalkerMichael(m): 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
honsule:
I discovered of recent My RN4 battery doesn't last 24hrs. Am considering getting a battery. Link to order for one or suggestion as to who can I get it from and at what price? Thanks guys

Same with me. Mine is even 3 - 4 hours. Something that uses over 17 hours on heavy usage. But Gptech asked me to re flash rom manually sha which I'll try after doing full backup soon
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
WalkerMichael:

Same with me. Mine is even 3 - 4 hours. Something that uses over 17 hours on heavy usage. But Gptech asked me to re flash rom manually sha which I'll try after doing full backup soon

Is your own phone up to 1 year? I ORDERED for my phone in August 2017, i got the phone in September, 2017.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Gptech(m): 2:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
honsule:

So, when will I be needing replacement? When it goes down fast within 2 hours?. I don't want it to get to that stage. Fully charge in the morning when I browse and do some stuff, without even playing music etc by 3pm the battery will be like 29% and later goes down to 3% in the evening. Am force to like switch off my data at times to preserve the juice of the battery for calls.
Screenshot your battery usage from like 100-50%, you might need to update or do a factory reset.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
Gptech:

Screenshot your battery usage from like 100-50%, you might need to update or do a factory reset.

Will do that when I charged my battery to 100%. But remember some months back I downgraded from Miui10 to 9 stable
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 2:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
But take a look at this

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Gptech(m): 3:12pm On Nov 14, 2018
honsule:

Will do that when I charged my battery to 100%. But remember some months back I downgraded from Miui10 to 9 stable
You are still on miui 9?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Gptech(m): 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2018
honsule:
But take a look at this
Your network is really fluctuating here, and the battery usage by Android system seems high, let's investigate this with a proper usage stat.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by WalkerMichael(m): 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
honsule:

Is your own phone up to 1 year? I ORDERED for my phone in August 2017, i got the phone in September, 2017.

Yes I got it Oct 2017
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by busuyi44: 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
honsule:
I discovered of recent My RN4 battery doesn't last 24hrs. Am considering getting a battery. Link to order for one or suggestion as to who can I get it from and at what price? Thanks guys
Upgrade upgrade upgrade
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2018
honsule:

It's the weather
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
GrandMufti:

It's the weather

Weather? I don't understand. How can weather affect the battery? shocked
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
busuyi44:

Upgrade upgrade upgrade

I was on miui 10 beta. I gets lots of error Google TV has stopped. And nobody was able to give me a working solution hence I downgraded. I wouldn't want to upgrade for now
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
honsule:

Weather? I don't understand. How can weather affect the battery? shocked

Battery drains faster in a hot climate
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2018
GrandMufti:

Battery drains faster in a hot climate

Harmattan weather o. The weather is Not too hot in Abuja in comparison to Yobe State where I served grin
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2018
WalkerMichael:

Yes I got it Oct 2017

Ok
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
Gptech:

Your network is really fluctuating here, and the battery usage by Android system seems high, let's investigate this with a proper usage stat.

Maybe I should change the network sim from mtn to glo? Although I often use mifi (Ntel)
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2018
honsule:

Harmattan weather o. The weather is Not too hot in Abuja in comparison to Yobe State where I served grin

Oh
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 7:36am On Nov 15, 2018
Check this out. Yesterday night till this morning. 100% to 87%

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 7:38am On Nov 15, 2018
honsule:
Check this out. Yesterday night till this morning. 100% to 87%

Just wait for miui 10 before deciding to get a new battery
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2018
GrandMufti:

Just wait for miui 10 before deciding to get a new battery

OK. Thanks. i will do just that.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by ainathegreat(m): 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2018
Please how do I enable camera 2 api on Miui 10. I just unlocked my bootloader.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by shosky1794: 2:44pm On Nov 15, 2018
honsule:

I was on miui 10 beta. I gets lots of error Google TV has stopped. And nobody was able to give me a working solution hence I downgraded. I wouldn't want to upgrade for now

I used to get that Google TV error too but I was able to uninstall it after rooting my phone. The error has since disappeared.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by HowGlorious: 5:27pm On Nov 15, 2018
ainathegreat:
Please how do I enable camera 2 api on Miui 10.
I just unlocked my bootloader.
GrandMufti come on board

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 6:22pm On Nov 15, 2018
ainathegreat:
Please how do I enable camera 2 api on Miui 10.
I just unlocked my bootloader.

flash twrp,

flash camera2api through twrp,

Flash dm verity disabler

Check redmi 5 plus telegram group on xda
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by ainathegreat(m): 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
GrandMufti:

flash twrp,
flash camera2api through twrp,
Flash dm verity disabler

Check redmi 5 plus telegram group on xda
Thank you very much
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by horlahwaley(m): 12:46am On Nov 17, 2018
Good morning, please does this mean my r5p has been unlocked, am.confused here.

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 5:46am On Nov 17, 2018
horlahwaley:
Good morning, please does this mean my r5p has been unlocked, am.confused here.

Yes
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by horlahwaley(m): 10:34am On Nov 17, 2018
GrandMufti:

Yes
tnx ,but when i checked mi unlock status in developer option it still saying deviced is locked

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 10:58am On Nov 17, 2018
horlahwaley:
tnx ,but when i checked mi unlock status in developer option it still saying deviced is locked

Go ahead and do what you want to do
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by TalkWiDTech(m): 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2018
Good news !!! Another smartphone of Xiaomi got the update of the stable version of Android 9, so follow the link which i share if you are a Xiaomi user.
https://www.talkwidtech.com/stable-version-android-9-mi-a2/
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Akanoaaa(m): 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
Gptech:

Try again, maximum waiting time is 3 days to unlock note 4 and other older devices.
Hello bro please I need your help

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (266) (Reply)

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.