₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,139,240 members, 4,647,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 December 2018 at 02:38 PM

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### - Phones (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (29309 Views)

[picture] Leaked Prices Of Phones For Jumia Mobile Week 2018 / Facebook Builds Tool To Help Spot False & Fake News / How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by busuyi44: 5:41pm On Dec 03
Boyco:

Wat version are you on ..and do you have any selfie sample i can see?
It was on MIUI 9.6 Global stable ROM b4 letting it go in Sept
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by busuyi44: 5:44pm On Dec 03
chiboy1116:
the settings to your cam pls ..I use note 5 pro ..I need the main settings to make the camera clear.
D phone has exchanged hands
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by busuyi44: 5:47pm On Dec 03
honsule:

are u on Oreo? i want to upgrade ooooo
Nay. This isn't RN4
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Boyco: 5:56pm On Dec 03
busuyi44:

It was on MIUI 9.6 Global stable ROM b4 letting it go in Sept
Thats the same version am on, but I don't know why my cam became worst ...it came with 9.5 wen I unboxed it
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by queenfav(f): 6:26pm On Dec 03
Ssthorm:
should i buy a xiaomi or a samsung device?. i see all d updating n editing done,n also d complain about bugs on xiaomi. pls i need advice on ds,is xiaomi a good prod. will i b able to use it for yrs wtout complain?
You will carry it like egg, it should last well. Go for xiaomi. It's value for money. U can buy redmi note 5 and use the change to slay this xmas with correct human hair.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 8:58pm On Dec 03
queenfav:
Ok.. I await tutorial in the other thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/post/61225422
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by queenfav(f): 9:35pm On Dec 03
GrandMufti:

Thanks bro. So this is better than ota update?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 9:59pm On Dec 03
queenfav:
Thanks bro. So this is better than ota update?

Most times. You have the choice of reflashing the rom as many times as you like.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 12:07am On Dec 04
Seanpizzy10:
Please can I just flash the miui 10 into my xiaomi mi 8 lite because I don't have the automatic update yet but I downloaded it online. Also having downloaded it, hope there isn't any need to unlock bootloader and the rest. I watched a video on youtube and it was said there that I can flash it into my device without unlocking anything. Please I will appreciate if anyone can guide me on how to flash it without bricking my device. Thanks

GrandMufti:

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by yusuff4u2c(m): 5:43am On Dec 04
GrandMufti:

Good morning boss. This came in handy for me. I want to know if I'm going to lose my data and if yes is there a way to backup everything? Thanks in advance.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by queenfav(f): 5:49am On Dec 04
GrandMufti:

Most times. You have the choice of reflashing the rom as many times as you like.
uhmm.. I see
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 6:00am On Dec 04
yusuff4u2c:

Good morning boss. This came in handy for me. I want to know if I'm going to lose my data and if yes is there a way to backup everything? Thanks in advance.

No you won't
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by MikeMoses(m): 8:52am On Dec 04
Hello everyone, I just bought a Redmi S2 and I discovered that it picture quality is very very low, mind you the front camera is 16mp while it has a dual back camera of 12 and 5mp's.
Pls is there any settings that I ought to do on the phone or apps I need to download so as to improve the pictures quality?
I will be glad if someone can help me out.
Tnx.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 9:00am On Dec 04
MikeMoses:
Hello everyone, I just bought a Redmi S2 and I discovered that it picture quality is very very low, mind you the front camera is 16mp while it has a dual back camera of 12 and 5mp's.
Pls is there any settings that I ought to do on the phone or apps I need to download so as to improve the pictures quality?
I will be glad if someone can help me out.
Tnx.

Screenshot the about section of your phone
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by MikeMoses(m): 9:06am On Dec 04
GrandMufti:

Screenshot the about section of your phone

Here is it Boss.

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 12:23pm On Dec 04
MikeMoses:

Here is it Boss.

Download the update file below.

http://bigota.d.miui.com/V10.0.6.0.OEFMIFH/miui_HMS2Global_V10.0.6.0.OEFMIFH_68de912285_8.1.zip

Use the steps below to update

Save a copy of the file in another folder for future use

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Dacronym(m): 6:38pm On Dec 04
I want to repair my Xiaomi Device RN4 the screen is acting up how much
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 7:44pm On Dec 05
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by rejoixe: 8:05pm On Dec 05
GrandMufti:

really appreciate your help boss, would try that out.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by rejoixe: 8:06pm On Dec 05
GrandMufti:

really appreciate your help boss, would try that out.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Ocon: 9:41am On Dec 06
Please, I have orange fox recovery installed but I'm on miui 10. I try downloading and installing an update but it's not updating.
How can I go about it? How do I support miui incremental update on orange fox recovery
Gptech
Grandmufti
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by mathefaro(m): 9:58am On Dec 06
Ocon:
Please, I have orange fox recovery installed but I'm on miui 10. I try downloading and installing an update but it's not updating.
How can I go about it? How do I support miui incremental update on orange fox recovery
Gptech
Grandmufti
orangefox doesn't have any issues with updating on miui 10 as far as I know cos I have never had any problem with mine both even I was on fine and now on whyred although most times I update with the full Rom as against the incremental ones
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 10:41am On Dec 06
Lekerhymes:

No ads here
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by adamix(m): 12:42pm On Dec 06

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 12:52pm On Dec 06
adamix:

Hehehe.... Make I dey observe
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by horlahwaley(m): 2:36pm On Dec 06
Ocon:
Gptech
Grandmufti
download the full rom and flash as normal zip through ur recovery
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Ocon: 3:01pm On Dec 06
mathefaro:
orangefox doesn't have any issues with updating on miui 10 as far as I know cos I have never had any problem with mine both even I was on fine and now on whyred although most times I update with the full Rom as against the incremental ones
guess I'll have to try it again
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Ssthorm(f): 3:43pm On Dec 06
queenfav:
You will carry it like egg, it should last well. Go for xiaomi. It's value for money. U can buy redmi note 5 and use the change to slay this xmas with correct human hair.

lol...thnkx dear
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by queenfav(f): 4:15pm On Dec 06
Ssthorm:

lol...thnkx dear
uwc
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by MightyDataNG: 4:44pm On Dec 06
Subscribe for LESS with our Glo data plans to stay connected 24/7.

CLICK HERE => www.mighty.ng to Subscribe OR use Mighty Data Top-Up App to get yours now. Call us for more info. on 07033044456

Please share with someone that needs it!

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 7:40pm On Dec 06
MightyDataNG:

Oga no ads here

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? / A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam / Install Carbonrom Android 4.4.4 Kitkat On Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 [APP2SD]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.