Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### - Phones (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (298204 Views)

Xiaomi Thread Deleted / Strange Behavior From China Phones Help / See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 9:14am On Feb 21, 2019
Reddington:
Hope the update comes to Xiaomi.eu rom ASAP! MIUI + Pie would be a match made in heaven. grin

Tricky situation. They requested for testers only for global rom (for now).

And eu rom is based on China rom (last time I checked) , so probably for now, it won't get the pie.

But trust developers to port the life out of any pie rom grin
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Reddington(m): 11:54am On Feb 21, 2019
GrandMufti:

Tricky situation. They requested for testers only for global rom (for now).

And eu rom is based on China rom (last time I checked) , so probably for now, it won't get the pie.

But trust developers to port the life out of any pie rom grin
Well I don't mind porting back to Global Rom just to get a taste. But yeah, I trust developers could port the hell out of it. *Fingers itching grin

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Elslim: 3:03pm On Feb 21, 2019
Please house anybody in Abuja that can help a friend flash Chinese ROM on his MI 8 se phone?? He just bought the phone and D phone came with a fake shop rom
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2019
Elslim:
Please house anybody in Abuja that can help a friend flash Chinese ROM on his MI 8 se phone?? He just bought the phone and D phone came with a fake shop rom

He'll need to unlock bootloader. That should take at least 2 weeks. Let him start from there
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by busuyi44: 8:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
GrandMufti:

He'll need to unlock bootloader. That should take at least 2 weeks. Let him start from there
Thought fastboot flashing does not require bootloader unlocking
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Elslim: 9:05pm On Feb 21, 2019
GrandMufti:

Bootloader already unlocked woo
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Elslim: 9:10pm On Feb 21, 2019
GrandMufti:

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2019
busuyi44:

Thought fastboot flashing does not require bootloader unlocking

On older models like redmi note 3.

From note 4 onwards require unlocking
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2019
Elslim:

Oh nice
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Elslim: 9:29pm On Feb 21, 2019
GrandMufti:

Oh nice

That's how the phone came

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by frank155(m): 9:08am On Feb 22, 2019
GrandMufti:

No. Check again

Ok
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by frank155(m): 9:08am On Feb 22, 2019
IKON360:

some roms like miui roms or custom roms? Only miui has find device na

Should be miui
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 9:29am On Feb 22, 2019
Mfunkynation:

Good morning boss, pls I need help. I flash Redwolf recovery. I downloaded an OTA update( 501mb). I try to flash it via redwolf but it says error n told me to use updater app. When I use the updater app, it reboot into redwolf... and I cant bypass it. What is the solution?

Did you use the same file in steps 1 and 2?

I'm not on redwolf, but I think there is an option to tick before using OTA. I might still be wrong though
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by hardeycute(m): 11:13pm On Feb 22, 2019
Is anyone else experiencing slow charging on Redmi 5 plus on AEX V6.3
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by vickthorious(m): 11:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
you people should help na...
a redmi note 5a is having issues
its on miui rom
not rooted or bootloader unlocked
the issue is that its going off at anytime
and it doesn't come on till its plugged in a charger
what d way out... would normal power key n volume button flashing do the trick??
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by plucky16(m): 5:59am On Feb 23, 2019
hardeycute:
Is anyone else experiencing slow charging on Redmi 5 plus on AEX V6.3

Try reflashing the rom
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by drey22(m): 6:40am On Feb 23, 2019
kvngjesse:

Essential ph-1
coman buy pouch and screen protector for your essential
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 7:40am On Feb 23, 2019
vickthorious:
its on miui rom
what d way out... would normal power key n volume button flashing do the trick??

Order for a new battery.

In the meantime, disconnect and reconnect the battery. Make sure you are using original charger and the charging source has the correct power rating
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Gptech(m): 8:05am On Feb 23, 2019
vickthorious:
its on miui rom
Is the phone on the latest miui version?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Gptech(m): 8:08am On Feb 23, 2019
Elslim:

That's how the phone came
You have to check out that particular shop rom on miui forum and other sites if people experienced any problem trying to flash the official rom, then it will be safer to flash.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 8:17am On Feb 23, 2019
Elslim:

Have u flashed the phone? I hv a friend that can assist. I will ask him
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by mindtricks: 8:23am On Feb 23, 2019
mathefaro:
Nice one!
I suggest we post tutorials on how to go about basic mods on these first few pages so that we can always refer people when they come along for the same questions over and over again:
Basic mods like
#unlocking bootloader
#moving from China Rom to Global/Custom Roms
#Installing Custom recovery
#Installing Gcam
#Rooting
#Using third party fonts/themes.....

This will be fun and adventurous grin
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Elslim: 9:02am On Feb 23, 2019
honsule:

Have u flashed the phone? I hv a friend that can assist. I will ask him

Not yet woo
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by vickthorious(m): 10:43am On Feb 23, 2019
Gptech:
Is the phone on the latest miui version?
its on miui 9 don't knw if it has gotten an update fr version 10
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by vickthorious(m): 10:45am On Feb 23, 2019
GrandMufti:

Order for a new battery.

In the meantime, disconnect and reconnect the battery. Make sure you are using original charger and the charging source has the correct power rating
its some1 phones we are not close as in distance ... lemme just tell him its new ba3 abi
who has the ba3 at hand??
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by kvngjesse(m): 11:09am On Feb 23, 2019
drey22:
coman buy pouch and screen protector for your essential
Bobo65 got me wink
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Gptech(m): 11:49am On Feb 23, 2019
vickthorious:

its on miui 9 don't knw if it has gotten an update fr version 10
There's an update to miui 10, try and update first.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by reaky(m): 3:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
Any one with redmi note 7 4+64 version
On ground that can ship tomorrow and I get it b4 evening
Abeg quote me with your contact details let's deal
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 12:24am On Feb 24, 2019
Elslim:

Not yet woo

Ok. I have forwarded this link to the guy.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Elslim: 8:41am On Feb 24, 2019
honsule:

Ok. I have forwarded this link to the guy.

Thanks man
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by sanandreas(m): 1:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
I just viper 4 android. Enjoying it seamlessly
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by harrisin: 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2019
Elslim:
Please how do you know if your phone comes with a fake shop rom

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (266) (Reply)

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.