Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:49 AM

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### - Phones (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (292123 Views)

Xiaomi Thread Deleted / Strange Behavior From China Phones Help / See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by mathefaro(m): 12:37pm On May 16, 2019
Psychodavidovic:

syberiaOS ways! cool
please remind me of the name of this font
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by toniotonero(m): 2:29pm On May 16, 2019
Psychodavidovic:
Change from beast Kernel to VIMB for two reasons. Overclock on the GPU and better RAM management.

Let's see how this goes. cool
D way u dy port 4rm one rom to another ehhhhh
If to say ur device fit talk, e 4 don give up sef
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Psychodavidovic(m): 4:08pm On May 16, 2019
chigoeze:

Boss what about the evira kernel I've seen been hearing of

Haven't heard of it, seems they don't have for my device (Vince).

I've only heard of Darkages, Vimb, Dab, Beast and storm-breaker. Used all at some point except storm-breaker.

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Psychodavidovic(m): 4:10pm On May 16, 2019
mathefaro:

Amaranth

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Psychodavidovic(m): 4:10pm On May 16, 2019
mathefaro:

Amaranth
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Psychodavidovic(m): 4:11pm On May 16, 2019
toniotonero:

D way u dy port 4rm one rom to another ehhhhh
If to say ur device fit talk, e 4 don give up sef

Lool Na why i dey use Android na. Freedom to do what i want when i want. grin
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by mathefaro(m): 4:13pm On May 16, 2019
Psychodavidovic:

Amaranth
Yeah, thanks, found it on my list

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by ainathegreat(m): 6:30pm On May 16, 2019
Psychodavidovic:

Lool waiting for them to jump to a 4.9xx Kernel before i come back. 3.18 is not bad it's just kinda outdated. When they upgrade then I'm definitely coming back. For now, syberiaOS is home. grin

Yeah it is still at 3.18
Might just try SyberiaOS out soon, does it support fast charging?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Psychodavidovic(m): 7:39pm On May 16, 2019
ainathegreat:

Yeah it is still at 3.18
Might just try SyberiaOS out soon, does it support fast charging?

It supports QC2.0 but QC3.0 will stop working if it exceeds 40°C. So when i need to use QC3.0, I don't use the phone while charging so it stays below 40°C and that does the trick. Once it get to around 85% it stops Charging at QC3.0 speeds and uses QC2.0 speeds which automatically reduces the Temperature.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by WhoDeyThere(m): 7:44pm On May 16, 2019
Psychodavidovic:

It supports QC2.0 but QC3.0 will stop working if it exceeds 40°C. So when i need to use QC3.0, I don't use the phone while charging so it stays below 40°C and that does the trick. Once it get to around 85% it stops Charging at QC3.0 speeds and uses QC2.0 speeds which automatically reduces the Temperature.
Pls i sent you an email
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Psychodavidovic(m): 7:58pm On May 16, 2019
WhoDeyThere:
Pls i sent you an email

Replied.

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by WhoDeyThere(m): 8:38pm On May 16, 2019
Psychodavidovic:

Replied.
Pls gimme your WhatsApp number. Thanks
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by toniotonero(m): 9:01pm On May 16, 2019
Psychodavidovic:

Lool Na why i dey use Android na. Freedom to do what i want when i want. grin
na wetin ios users dy miss
Too much restrictions & no flexibility
Android b lik water coz e no get enemy grin grin

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by liljboy(m): 9:42pm On May 16, 2019
callydon:

Get it from here:

bulkin043: MGC_6.2.030_Bulkin043_V2Q.apk:
https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/f/changelog480/
thanks bro.... any other tweaks or custom ROMs, games, apps etc that can help me enjoy my new device ? Psychodavidovic
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Psychodavidovic(m): 10:50pm On May 16, 2019
WhoDeyThere:
Pls gimme your WhatsApp number. Thanks

Check your mail.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Psychodavidovic(m): 10:51pm On May 16, 2019
toniotonero:

na wetin ios users dy miss
Too much restrictions & no flexibility
Android b lik water coz e no get enemy grin grin

Aswear. Can't use iOS even i wanted to.

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Psychodavidovic(m): 10:55pm On May 16, 2019
liljboy:
thanks bro.... any other tweaks or custom ROMs, games, apps etc that can help me enjoy my new device ? Psychodavidovic

Depends. If you're fan of MIUI then no need for Custom ROMs unless you want MIUI based ROMs like MIUI Eu, Masik, RevolutionOS etc or if you're a fan of AOSP based ROMs like me then there are also a few options there too. It's just based on preference, non is better than the other but first, you need to root and install a recovery.

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by AgentPein(m): 11:00pm On May 16, 2019
Psychodavidovic:

Depends. If you're fan of MIUI then no need for Custom ROMs unless you want MIUI based ROMs like MIUI Eu, Masik, RevolutionOS etc or if you're a fan of AOSP based ROMs like me then there are also a few options there too. It's just based on preference, non is better than the other but first, you need to root and install a recovery.
Back in the days of my grand prime, na pacrom loyalist I bi, that's even the rom I sold the phone with, have you use it before? And boss are you blackemperor on LINE?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Psychodavidovic(m): 11:16pm On May 16, 2019
AgentPein:

Back in the days of my grand prime, na pacrom loyalist I bi, that's even the rom I sold the phone with, have you use it before? And boss are you blackemperor on LINE?

Haven't heard of it before, is AOSP based ? and no, I'm not even on line.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by AgentPein(m): 11:19pm On May 16, 2019
Psychodavidovic:

Haven't heard of it before, is AOSP based ? and no, I'm not even on line.
I think so, but can't really remember, oh sorry for the mis-identity

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by fungirl89(f): 6:02am On May 17, 2019
How much is redmi note 7 4g ram 128g rom in Lagos now
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 8:29am On May 17, 2019
fungirl89:
How much is redmi note 7 4g ram 128g rom in Lagos now
Check jumia
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by ainathegreat(m): 12:33pm On May 17, 2019
Psychodavidovic:

Sounds good. I'd stick with AEX for now grin
Do you have a working Gcam 6. I want it for the night sight, the one I have crashes and front camera doesn't work.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Psychodavidovic(m): 12:48pm On May 17, 2019
ainathegreat:

Sounds good. I'd stick with AEX for now grin
Do you have a working Gcam 6. I want it for the night sight, the one I have crashes and front camera doesn't work.

Funny part is that i don't really make use of the camera although i have a pretty old gcam Installed that still works for basic photo taking. Probably used it about 10 times tops since i bought this phone. I'm more of a performance/Chipset person. Can even use a phone with no camera as long as the Chipset is lit. grin
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 2:28pm On May 17, 2019
xvbill:
if

No ads here
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by liljboy(m): 4:44pm On May 17, 2019
Psychodavidovic:

guide me thru na.... can I see your own UI?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by liljboy(m): 4:44pm On May 17, 2019
callydon:

Get it from here:

bulkin043: MGC_6.2.030_Bulkin043_V2Q.apk:
https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/f/changelog480/
downloaded the first and second on the list but two of them dey force stop

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by callydon(m): 5:21pm On May 17, 2019
liljboy:
downloaded the first and second on the list but two of them dey force stop

There's ONLY one link to download d app in d link above. And it's working flawlessly on me Redmi Note 7.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Psychodavidovic(m): 5:44pm On May 17, 2019
liljboy:
guide me thru na.... can I see your own UI?

AOSP with a little bit of Launcher x Icon Pack x Wallpaper Magic.

2 Likes

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by liljboy(m): 8:24pm On May 17, 2019
callydon:

There's ONLY one link to download d app in d link above. And it's working flawlessly on me Redmi Note 7.
which one is the main one

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Jheypeel(m): 8:32pm On May 17, 2019
Abeg oooo my people, help your loyal boy. I bought this my note 5 ai becoz of gcam. And till now I don't know anyone that can help me. One of my boss Uziyl on here helped me request for permission to unlock bootloader but he left a week after to attend to some issue and me, myself don't stay much in lagos becoz I sch in Ekiti state University. I don't know if anyone here can assist me further with it, i met some guys today at alimosho General hospital's atm, one had a redmi note 7 and the other a mi max. They promised to help, and I gave my contact in a rush, my dad was admitted. Kinda distabilized
I don't know if those guys are in here, please msg me ASAP if you are.
The point is, the operation is done and I'm going back to ekiti on Sunday. If there is anyone that can help me with the gcam along igando, egbeda and iyana iba axis. Please mention. I can only be free 2mao and I seriously need gcam

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (266) (Reply)

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT]

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.