Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,508 members, 7,801,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Lol...who Is The Most Foolish Among These Four - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lol...who Is The Most Foolish Among These Four (1344 Views)

���lol Who Use Who For Ritual ��� / The Three World Most Foolish Kids Episode 103 [praize Victor Comedy] / Who Is This Most Foolish Person In This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lol...who Is The Most Foolish Among These Four by Ebios(m): 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
A man was complaining about the level of foolishness of his son to his neighbor saying:
The Man: You won't believe how foolish my son is. l sent him to go to the river and fetch water with a basket, a basket and my foolish child hurriedly took the basket, fetched and came back complaining, "Daddy, l don't know what is wrong with this bucket ooo. l av fetched many times but before l could move an intch, the basket will just refuse to hold water for me".
The Neighbor: Ahahahahah...funny but is that what u call foolishness? Ur child's foolishness is learning compared to my son's. l was in my house and called my son to go to my office to check on me if l would be there, my child went there, came back and said," Daddy, l went there but l didn't see u. It's like u didn't go far because l saw the office open and the fans were on ".
Common sense is not common. Let's always be observant and use our number six profitably.
However, look at the following four pictures, who is the most foolish and why do I think so?

Re: Lol...who Is The Most Foolish Among These Four by Nightmareo07: 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
3 is the most foolish.

4 is the wisest among the foolish.

Will give my reasons later

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

bible blooper / Me And My Dog. / Drop Your Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.