Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

All Nairalanders Should Please Beaware Of This To Avoid Being A Victim - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / All Nairalanders Should Please Beaware Of This To Avoid Being A Victim (641 Views)

Ghanaian, Rubbin Sarpong Scams 30 U.S Women Of $2.1m, A Victim Committed Suicide / 10 Ways To Avoid Being Scammed By ‘yahoo Boys’ / Two Yahoo Boys Fight Over The Money Received From A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Nairalanders Should Please Beaware Of This To Avoid Being A Victim by legalwealth(m): 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2018
This contact reached out to me this morning that he is giving all nairalanders 500Mb. I was already suspecting something which he might not even personally know i.e might be someone sent him. At least I gave him my MTN number only for him to be asking for a code.

I truly received a code after some minutes but I already told him earlier that I can't and won't provide such. Don't ever provide such under no circumstance or promise(s) else you want your line to be hijacked, be used to call people and you can at the end be a victim of hacking. Please share this! !!

1 Share

Re: All Nairalanders Should Please Beaware Of This To Avoid Being A Victim by yusufmuhd(m): 12:41pm On Aug 24, 2018
this is not scam bro its call mymtn app bonus u can just download d app on ur phone and register to get d 500mb data bonus

3 Likes

Re: All Nairalanders Should Please Beaware Of This To Avoid Being A Victim by Oyindidi(f): 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2018
Tell us his moniker.

Code kill him there!
Re: All Nairalanders Should Please Beaware Of This To Avoid Being A Victim by captainking(m): 12:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
otp means one time password...and this is supposedly used for online banking transactions....please no one should at anytime send any code to any one....nothing is ever free

1 Like

Re: All Nairalanders Should Please Beaware Of This To Avoid Being A Victim by Valro(m): 12:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
Association of LNY
Re: All Nairalanders Should Please Beaware Of This To Avoid Being A Victim by Born2Breed(f): 1:19pm On Aug 24, 2018
legalwealth:
This contact reached out to me this morning that he is giving all nairalanders 500Mb. I was already suspecting something which he might not even personally know i.e might be someone sent him. At least I gave him my MTN number only for him to be asking for a code.

I truly received a code after some minutes but I already told him earlier that I can't and won't provide such. Don't ever provide such under no circumstance or promise(s) else you want your line to be hijacked, be used to call people and you can at the end be a victim of hacking. Please share this! !!

The contact has no name?
Re: All Nairalanders Should Please Beaware Of This To Avoid Being A Victim by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2018
yusufmuhd:
this is not scam bro its call mymtn app bonus u can just download d app on ur phone and register to get d 500mb data bonus

Uchu gbuo gi dia

Na him be this!
Re: All Nairalanders Should Please Beaware Of This To Avoid Being A Victim by legalwealth(m): 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2018
yusufmuhd:

Please see the attached debate on it in the screenshot below.

Re: All Nairalanders Should Please Beaware Of This To Avoid Being A Victim by legalwealth(m): 1:43pm On Aug 24, 2018
Oyindidi:
Tell us his moniker.

Code kill him there!

I don't know his monicker. Moreover! He chatted me up after I knew MTN did it but I after I enlightened him on the danger of doing such, he promised to stop doing that.

As said earlier, he didn't understand the implication of what he was doing. He was doing it with kind of good intention that he showed me evidences that he also did it for his family members.

1 Like

Re: All Nairalanders Should Please Beaware Of This To Avoid Being A Victim by Oyindidi(f): 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
legalwealth:

I don't know his monicker. Moreover! He chatted me up after I knew MTN did it but I after I enlightened him on the danger of doing such, he promised to stop doing that.

As said earlier, he didn't understand the implication of what he was doing. He was doing it with kind of good intention that he showed me evidences that he also did it for his family members.
OK, I didn't receive code
Re: All Nairalanders Should Please Beaware Of This To Avoid Being A Victim by legalwealth(m): 2:43pm On Aug 24, 2018
See the experience of someone regarding this freebie! !!

Re: All Nairalanders Should Please Beaware Of This To Avoid Being A Victim by yusufmuhd(m): 2:53pm On Aug 24, 2018
TarOrfeek:

Uchu gbuo gi dia

Na him be this!
get out joor even legalwealth knows me to be legit

(1) (Reply)

Mbaka Shot In Enugu – Adoration Says Assassination Attempt Politically-motivated / AAUA Undergraduate Save Final Year Student From Committing Suicide / Robbers Hack 300-level OAU Student To Death In The Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.