Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

How Embarrassing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Embarrassing (450 Views)

Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) / My Most Embarrassing Sex Ever Happened Yesterday / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Embarrassing by Nategaoo: 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2018
I went to visit Ghana and came back. I am disgusted by our behaviour in Nigeria. There is trash all over the place. By the side of the road and we are not ashamed. I did not see anything like this in Ghana. I did not see the side of the roads being used as a dustbin. We act like we are better than other African countries but the truth is we are the worse. Anyway, I am writing to make a proposal. I have an idea. Since the government is busy doing their own thing. We, the people, need to start taking care of ourselves. I'm not sure what we can do about the power sector yet but jointly we can make our country clean, please. I beg. I say that every month, we should go around picking up trash and disposing of it properly. We can put up a crowdfunding campaign in order to hire garbage trucks, trash bags and gloves. Right now the whole Nigeria looks like Europe in the 1300s. Do you know what happened in Europe in the 1300s as a result of their public filth and disease-carrying rodents? The Black Plague. Enough is enough. We cant welcome people into our homes if it is dirty, how can we welcome people into our country with trash all over the place, then later we will be crying that white people are racist to us and call us animals when the truth is there to see? Please, am I getting through to anybody? angry

1 Like

Re: How Embarrassing by KingSatan: 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
angry angry angry

Would you shut up?

I am busy destroying both nations and you are disturbing my peace.

1 Like

Re: How Embarrassing by Bluezy13(m): 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
This is romance section
Re: How Embarrassing by Demmtek(m): 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2018
This is not the right section to post this ok.
Well kudos to you keep it up
Keep Nigeria clean always.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It So Tough To Find True Genuine Love Amongst Ladies Of Our Time. / Could It Be Sexual Assault? / Linda Ikeji Don Make Me Cry, Wetin She Talk Fit Shock You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.