Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Where Can I Get Various Class And Types Of Vehicle Lubricants At Wholesale Price - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can I Get Various Class And Types Of Vehicle Lubricants At Wholesale Price (1145 Views)

SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON / Seahorse Lubricants Refutes Alleged Story Of Manufacturing Substandard Products / Sales And Installation Of Vehicle Windscreens And Side Glasses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Various Class And Types Of Vehicle Lubricants At Wholesale Price by owho1: 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
Want to a start a large vehicle Lubricants mainly and generator lubricants sales Shop at a location in the north.

I am looking for a trust worthy supplier of various grades and types of Engine oils(only original).

Kindly Give me advice or direct me reputable once .

I will drop my contact for anyone with useful information.
Re: Where Can I Get Various Class And Types Of Vehicle Lubricants At Wholesale Price by taxiappguy: 12:01am On Aug 25, 2018
owho1:
Want to a start a large vehicle Lubricants mainly and generator lubricants sales Shop at a location in the north.

I am looking for a trust worthy supplier of various grades and types of Engine oils(only original).

Dru23
Gazzuzz
Re: Where Can I Get Various Class And Types Of Vehicle Lubricants At Wholesale Price by owho1: 4:34am On Aug 25, 2018
Dru23
Gazzuzz[/quote]

Thanks
Re: Where Can I Get Various Class And Types Of Vehicle Lubricants At Wholesale Price by dru23(m): 7:15am On Aug 25, 2018
owho1:

Dru23
Gazzuzz

Thanks

I there, I have large quantities of USA spec Mobil oil waiting to be clear nxt week.. Am hoping by Wednesday it should be available.. I only sale Engine oil USA spec Mobil oil extended performance 5quarts such as 5w30, 5w20, 0w20, and 0w40 ..
For further talks please email me at dru23@hotmail.com

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Various Class And Types Of Vehicle Lubricants At Wholesale Price by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:32am On Aug 25, 2018
owho1:

MOBIL1, TOYOTA and HONDA synthetic oils made in the USA readily available in large quantity round the clock.

You Can check my profile and threads on oil sales.

Check my site for more info.

https://www.gazzuzz.com

+234-8033-910-382.

Re: Where Can I Get Various Class And Types Of Vehicle Lubricants At Wholesale Price by owho1: 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

MOBIL1, TOYOTA and HONDA synthetic oils made in the USA readily available in large quantity round the clock.

+234-8033-910-382.

GAZZUZZ:

+234-8033-910-382.

Noted with thanks
Re: Where Can I Get Various Class And Types Of Vehicle Lubricants At Wholesale Price by SmartToyota(m): 9:54pm On Aug 26, 2018
Call 09024424553 for different brands of oils from Total, mrs, hardex, mobil, sharlu, pgo, castrol, yuko, G-life, abro, etc.
Location- Aspamda, Tradefair International market Lagos.
Re: Where Can I Get Various Class And Types Of Vehicle Lubricants At Wholesale Price by dru23(m): 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2018
owho1:

Now avaliable... large quantities... 17500k ...dru23@hotmail.com ...five or more pieces free delivery within Lagos...

Re: Where Can I Get Various Class And Types Of Vehicle Lubricants At Wholesale Price by valufone(m): 11:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
owho1:

I know a factory in Ilorin , Kwara state that produces different types if high grade lubricants.

Contact me on 08038299308
Re: Where Can I Get Various Class And Types Of Vehicle Lubricants At Wholesale Price by corpROYAL(m): 2:38am On Sep 01, 2018

(1) (Reply)

[Wanted] Sell Your Website To Me For $1000 / What Online Business Can I Do As A Full Time Business / Please Who Works In The.bank Here Or Have Connects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.