Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) (70667 Views)

Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her / Davido And Chioma Go Out On A Date Amidst Breakup Rumor (Photos) / Singer Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by GisterBlogger: 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2018
GistMore.com

Rumor has it that DMW boss planned a surprise marriage proposal during their recent visit to Chioma's hometown in Imo state. They've already started renovating his new house with furnitures and interiors selected by Chioma as she slowly transforms it into her marital home.

Source - http://gistmore.com/davido-fiancee-starts-building-home

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by GisterBlogger: 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2018
cool

SEE FULL PHOTOS OF THE MANSION HERE >>> http://gistmore.com/davido-fiancee-starts-building-home

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by KingSatan: 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh! i love this.

They say the shortest cut to a man's heart is his stomach, Well i used to doubt that. Not until i experimented it and guess what? It is paying out.

"I am looking for a sister, chioma my lover. She get the dollar, she dey wear designer"

Singing from Hell

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by KingSatan: 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by Tolexander: 2:53pm On Aug 24, 2018
Good for the lovebirds!

Make dem no come back later to start telling stories that touch after disturbing the media.

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
What a joke a relationship, just has fake written over it

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by doyinisaac(m): 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2018
KingSatan:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh! i love this.

They say the shortest cut to a man's heart is his stomach, Well i used to doubt that. Not until i experimented it and guess what? It is paying out.

"I am looking for a sister, chioma my lover. She get the dollar, she dey wear designer"

Singing from Hell

79 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by Tamarapetty(f): 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2018
We won't hear word again

5 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by loverboys: 6:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
cool
Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by painbrain(m): 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2018
Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by wayne4loan: 7:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
This thing is getting out of hand angry

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by BruncleZuma: 9:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin

We go soon hear my father's house is my house...

5 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by Eponyeeboz: 9:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
Davido must marry this girl o.
If he doesn't, her case would be worse than that of an overused naija-used car.

31 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by 3millionia: 9:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
Davido small boy grin
Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by Eponyeeboz: 9:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
Flexy2009:
A good Samaritan should kindly help me please am in a distress situation. Help me with anything you have and God will bless you
(6172902141)
Fidelity bank
Savings

So, you don't have friends or family members that can help you?
What about members of your church?

You must be a bad person.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by AMvanquish: 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
That's how it is when you find the woman with your mumu button. grin

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
I really hope these two end up together, they both seem truly inluv with each other.

I wish them all the best

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by mrjaydee(m): 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
of all the problems we have in this country..see wetin dey make Front page??

Nairaland sef!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by Haphard(m): 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
Which house again
What about d one he always snap outside where many cars dey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by EddyGbolo(m): 9:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
i hope this duo last long
Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by sabi99(m): 9:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
davido nwoke ike
Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by OMEGA009(m): 9:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
I wouldn’t be surprised if this girl is chopping Davido’s father while the borrow-poser is swooning over her like a love sick pup

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by zicoraads: 9:14pm On Aug 24, 2018
I'm happy for them. I love, love. kiss

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by Sultty(m): 9:14pm On Aug 24, 2018
Proposal ko quotation ni. This one wey dey turn fine fine girls to baby mama tongue u must be dreaming
Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by Hotzone(m): 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2018
My in-law, you are always welcome. I wish u more awards

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
EnglishUsa:
Our chioma our pikin devido don chop Igbo thing, chop an follow
wtf angry i hate pvssy now bcoz of this pic
Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by Eponyeeboz: 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
OMEGA009:
I wouldn’t be surprised if this girl is chopping Davido’s father while the borrow-poser is swooning over her like a love sick pup

Stop talking nonsense. With that your leg that looks like a plier.

7 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by BruncleZuma: 9:19pm On Aug 24, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
What a joke a relationship, just has fake written over it
grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by Hotzone(m): 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2018
EnglishUsa:
Our chioma our pikin devido don chop Igbo thing, chop an follow
Two things u need are respect and education

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD / Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account / Mercy Johnson Buries Her Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.