Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Uju-most Twisted And Disturbed Poster. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Uju-most Twisted And Disturbed Poster. (1562 Views)

Ancient Trees' Twisted Limbs / Ever Been Disturbed By Generator Noise At Night? / Uju Here New Member, (i Got A Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uju-most Twisted And Disturbed Poster. by 1one: 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2010
This thread stems from a seemingly simple statement that the above infamous name posted in a thread tagged- "HELP YOUR SISTER", you'll can check it later. uju is so toxic!, what is wrong with you!, why cant you just be completely value adding for once,i know its not easy because obviously your gene pool has some insanity and stupidity issues but at least try, be determined to be sane and act sane and respond sane, nothing is impossible even for your pathetic case, your reply to the poster was almost normal but no no no, you just had to end your reply being your typical cynical,good for nothing self, as far as I'm concerned the question "@31you shouldn't be asking some questions" is totally uncalled for, how old are you,how smart do you think you are, who are the air heads you surround your self with that make you think you are high up there when it comes to IQ, get off your high self,get off your 2cents worth of IQ before you drown in it, I'm usually passive on NL. filling my spare time with you'll funny comments and stuff but i just had to put in this time, you are always ANTAGONISTIC, like its your passtime, its something you relish,you enjoy it, i hope you choke on it.you've formed a habit coming to NL. lavishing us with your stupidity and insensitive coated thoughts, keep them to yourself, hope you see this and reply because I've crossed your leaking behind and I'll keep 'em coming till you square up, i know your typical response(s) to posts like this so I'll just tick my boxes as they come, in no distant time your face would be a plantation for wrinkles because you are filled with dirt,  it wells up from your inside with ease, there's hardly anything you say that is not silly, gt prescription.go back to the hospital and get high on those stupidity-depressing pills, you need an overdose, everybody at some point has the right to be senseless and act stupid but you've formed it a habit of over indulging this right.For ur own good.CHAAAANGE!
Re: Uju-most Twisted And Disturbed Poster. by MissyB1(m): 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2010
Una too deh huff and puff on Nland Jare. . . .Take a glass of Chilled Uju-Juice.
Re: Uju-most Twisted And Disturbed Poster. by Faher(m): 5:54pm On Jun 26, 2010
@OP, you're not the first person to be attacked on NL, so chill because:

1. No matter what you think, NL is not a real-life equivalent
2. Typed words shouldn't bite you. So argue as much as you want but take it with a pinch of salt.
3. Learn from what you see here, it's fun doing that.

Finally, type legibly.
Peace.
Re: Uju-most Twisted And Disturbed Poster. by 1one: 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2010
@faher, (1)i wonder why we have real life questions, postings, comments, situations.
(2) i ws nt attacked, neither do i share any relational congruence with the poster she attacked, i'm just highlighting a distasteful character.
(3) i'v bn learning my bit,hpe she cn do the same, maybe ur screen is blurred or s'thing bt for me i cn see everythin i typed clearly, how mre legible cn i gt using a keypad.
Re: Uju-most Twisted And Disturbed Poster. by Faher(m): 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2010
1one:

@faher, (1)i wonder why we have real life questions, postings, comments, situations.
(2) i ws nt attacked, neither do i share any relational congruence with the poster she attacked, i'm just highlighting a distasteful character.
(3) i'v bn learning my bit,hpe she cn do the same, maybe your screen is blurred or s'thing bt for me i cn see everythin i typed clearly, how mre legible cn i gt using a keypad.

You can't be the judge on the legibility of your posts.
At least use paragraphs and proper spacing. It's easier to read that way.
Re: Uju-most Twisted And Disturbed Poster. by maedan(f): 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2010
Lol, never mind the spacing or the paragraphing. If you want to read something, you will read it no matter how badly spaced it is!! I guess the OP was too angry to bother about proper punctuation. It's good to speak your mind once in a while, @ 1one, I found your post quite enlightening in any case.
Re: Uju-most Twisted And Disturbed Poster. by Areaboy2(m): 7:29pm On Jun 26, 2010
Missy B:

Una too deh huff and puff on Nland Jare. . . .Take a[b] glass of Chilled Uju-Juice. [/b]

lol. i wont mind a glass myself smiley
Re: Uju-most Twisted And Disturbed Poster. by 1one: 7:32pm On Jun 26, 2010
@faher I'll go back to my GNS 101, besides thats nt d issue,d issue is dat it can be "READ" everyother thing is secondary.

@maedan, word. Thanks 4d pat.We all fall victims to grammatical omissions especially whn u ar tryin to type as fast as ur brain is processing it,besides i'm using a phone, space is of the essence.
Re: Uju-most Twisted And Disturbed Poster. by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2010
I don't know Uju personally but I had to comment on this.

Why do you peeps take NL so seriously? Why do you get yourselves worked up over what others say?

I believe everyone's entitled to their own opinion. If you do not agree with it, then keep it moving!

If they insult you, insult them back or ignore them. The choice is yours! But don't get your BP worked up over something as trivial as this.

At the end of the day, I believe as long as no one ere pays your bills or is responsible for you, then their opinions shouldn't count.
Re: Uju-most Twisted And Disturbed Poster. by 1one: 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2010
@thoniaslim, pls check my age,BP has nothin in common with it,not evn my passing the night in the office 4days a wk.cn gve me undue BP.
NL shouldnt be taken seriously?.mayb.bt we cnt rule out the fact dt real and sensitive issues are disscussed here,many times whn folk reply to a post,no matter hw serious it is,we tend to make jest of eithr d post or the poster bt the poster i guess is often sieving for serious,sincere and thought provoking answers to help them weigh their options.so dont tell me NL shouldnt be tkn seriously, fine,maybe nt the whole 9yards. bt atleast to an extent.
Re: Uju-most Twisted And Disturbed Poster. by 1one: 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2010
Loading . . . .
Re: Uju-most Twisted And Disturbed Poster. by 190: 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2010
190 has been laffin since 1pm rite now its 7pm @ the contents of dis thread
Re: Uju-most Twisted And Disturbed Poster. by Faher(m): 9:49pm On Jun 26, 2010
@190, where are you?
Inside the North Atlantic ocean? cheesy
Re: Uju-most Twisted And Disturbed Poster. by maedan(f): 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2010
1one:

@faher I'll go back to my GNS 101, besides thats nt d issue,d issue is dat it can be "READ" everyother thing is secondary.

@maedan, word. Thanks 4d pat.We all fall victims to grammatical omissions especially whn u ar tryin to type as fast as your brain is processing it,besides i'm using a phone, space is of the essence.

Cool, I understand wink. Your original post made sense and that's all that really matters.
Re: Uju-most Twisted And Disturbed Poster. by daduke2k(m): 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2010
What ar u doin here? U ve a comp 2 win and rem u wil send me 50 bucks.
Re: Uju-most Twisted And Disturbed Poster. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2010
daduke2k:

What ar u doin here? U ve a comp 2 win and rem u wil send me 50 bucks.

ye, and am winning
grin
Re: Uju-most Twisted And Disturbed Poster. by 1one: 11:14pm On Jun 26, 2010
@od, google for uju, ?LMAO!
Re: Uju-most Twisted And Disturbed Poster. by ravenzord(m): 11:18pm On Jun 26, 2010
Chei! Nekwa iwe shocked
Re: Uju-most Twisted And Disturbed Poster. by 190: 8:37am On Jun 27, 2010
Faher:

@190, where are you?
Inside the North Atlantic ocean? cheesy

nope **shakeshead**
im inside zombieland
Re: Uju-most Twisted And Disturbed Poster. by Faher(m): 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2010
190:

nope **shakeshead**
im inside zombieland

Okay, now it's clear cheesy
'cos at the time you said it was 7pm, that was the north atlantic's time zone.
Welcome to Zombieland wink
Re: Uju-most Twisted And Disturbed Poster. by spikedcylinder: 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2010
OMG. My uju has gotten her own dedicated thread too. Welcome to the club, huney. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Uju-most Twisted And Disturbed Poster. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 09, 2010
spikedcylinder:

OMG. My uju has gotten her own dedicated thread too. Welcome to the club, huney. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ROTFL grin

Check that out sweetie, my 'fans' just keep increasing everyday! cool cool
Re: Uju-most Twisted And Disturbed Poster. by spikedcylinder: 4:11pm On Jul 09, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
How sad is it though. Opening a thread because you don't like what another user did to you. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Uju-most Twisted And Disturbed Poster. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 09, 2010
Oh there's another word for them . . . LOSERS! cheesy cheesy
Re: Uju-most Twisted And Disturbed Poster. by r231(m): 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2010
Interesting
Re: Uju-most Twisted And Disturbed Poster. by Mobinga: 1:08am On Jul 11, 2010
1one:

(3) i'v bn learning my bit,hpe she cn do the same[b], maybe your screen is blurred or s'thing bt for me i cn see everythin i typed clearly, how mre legible cn i gt using a keypad.[/b]
MURDER!!!
You killed it, brov.
Re: Uju-most Twisted And Disturbed Poster. by Faher(m): 3:12am On Jul 11, 2010
^^^Above is pure evidence that deluded people are everywhere cheesy
Re: Uju-most Twisted And Disturbed Poster. by Mobinga: 5:02am On Jul 11, 2010
^^^Above is pure evidence that deluded people are everywhere. . . .

Really Pure Evidence
Re: Uju-most Twisted And Disturbed Poster. by dbigrod(m): 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2010
[size=15pt]na wah o.so uju don become star.me want make person open a thread abt me o. grin grin grin grin [/size]
Re: Uju-most Twisted And Disturbed Poster. by Odunnu: 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2010
Make I make u moon? as e be say we don get STAR abi u want be GULDER? My guy d poster dey vex una dey hia dey talk of moon and star. O ma sie o!
Re: Uju-most Twisted And Disturbed Poster. by ifyalways(f): 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2010
ravenzord:

Chei! Nekwa iwe shocked
Onuma na osu-ka-osu. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Ican Nov. 2010 Diet Results Out. / Unizik Cutoff Mark / The Girl With The World's Longest Tongue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.