Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,969 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? (30399 Views)

Cannibalism: How Does The Human Flesh Taste Like?(Graphic photos) / Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) / Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by Idrismusty97(m): 5:53pm On Aug 24, 2018
Use firewood. Even party jollof tastes differently because of the firewood. If you watch some oyibo barbecue show they even have special sticks they burn to give the meat a certain flavour.

11 Likes

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by Oluwatosin678(m): 5:53pm On Aug 24, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Use woman's menstruation to fry the meat

useless front page topic, require useless answer.....
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by wealthpos(f): 5:53pm On Aug 24, 2018
it is simple.... the quantity is the difference. For the jollof rice, the only way it can taste and smell like the party rice is to use tin tomatoes(de rica)and make it burn. the burnt gives it that smell. try this and come back to thank me.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by McReoz: 5:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
Try cooking with a good seasoning like thyme plus onions before frying it.
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by chincuss(m): 5:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
I believe if u volunteer to cook in one of those events u wil no wat day ad
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by Pray(m): 5:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
Use the party steel pots used for cooking at parties. Bring me some later.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by salford: 5:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
The taste is in the firewood just like party jollof and jamaican jerk chicken.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by loverboys: 5:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
Gr8 puzzle
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by justtruth88miSt(f): 5:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
Herebis how to make it taste like burial meat...

use the remaining water they use in bathing the corpse to wash the meat...

then pure the groundnut oil

then add water....

then pure the meat ....

simple.....

thank me later[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by Teeboi56: 5:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
Google has answered to all questions
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by enemyofprogress: 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
Oluwatosin678:

useless front page topic, require useless answer.....
chop knuckle
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by HungerBAD: 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
fineboynl:
use garlic, onions, time, Maggie, salt, curry. just tell the market woman the complete ingredient for meat boiling

This will make it work?

9 Likes

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by stasius: 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
Use firewood.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by sureheaven(m): 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2018
It’s as easy as Bleep.... grin

Put oyel for fire, add some sand fry for some minutes then add the meat. grin
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by LeOstrich: 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2018
Let it stew in the gravy before frying over charcoal fire.

Gas or Kerosene stoves heat the oil to fast and so the meat doesn't have time to dry slowly.

Slow cooking is the best way

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by HungerBAD: 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2018
mysteriousman:
The right amount of seasoning will get you that but it all depends on how you want it to taste. I think knor/ Rayco will be fine, a bit of curry, thyme, nutmeg, onions and ginger in the mix can give you that good taste don't forget to add the right quantity of salt. You can thank me later

Okay noted.

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by davibid: 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
Party meat ke

grin
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by holluwai(m): 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
Men the meat being fresh plus they smoke the skin and not skin with hot water as they do at the abattoir adds the flavor why it tastes that way. Nothing special

1 Like

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by GREATESTPIANIST: 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Use woman's menstruation to fry the meat
get thee behind me

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by YorubaAssasin: 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
wayne4loan:
Oga upon all the whole problem when dey this country, your own problem na party meat shocked

HAHAHA grin grin grin

You too much, I swear! I wan laff die for here. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
enemyofprogress:
you dis small girl, won't you come for lesson at my place tonight?
Shild abuse undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by Pangea: 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
scholes0:
cook it over firewood.

The secret is smoke from burnt wood penetrating the meal, which release phenols and other aromatic hydrocarbons - which is the "special taste" which you actually smell and taste when eating the popular party meals.

Haba!
Is your name Linus �
What kind of bullshit is that?
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by zinaunreal(m): 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
zinnyzee:
Good question... And how to cook jollof dat will taste like wedding jollof too
Trillfiger are you serious?
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by enemyofprogress: 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
Teeboi56:
Google has answered to all questions
that's a lie. Google has not been able to tell me the name of the girl I will marry and what she does for a living

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by Sonamjs: 5:58pm On Aug 24, 2018
Buy liquid smoke.

That is the secret to party food, it's cooked with wood not gas.

Same reason moin moin cooked in banana leaf taste different .

1 Like

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by adetes: 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
Party meat ?

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
enemyofprogress:
you dis small girl, won't you come for lesson at my place tonight?
Child abuse
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by enemyofprogress: 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
zinnyzee:
Shild abuse undecided
whose is abusing you. Abeg go carry your slate and come quick Jo. Today i want to teach you human reproduction
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by Yinxies(f): 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
What a post grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by Idrismusty97(m): 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
Flamezzz:
All bachelors oya gather here...

The funny thing is that most of these girls that is forming feminist won't know shit about this, yet will be ridiculing we men.
Don't be surprise say na one young nigga go come up with the right answer...bitchassbitches
Who else will come up with the answer if not the male? Most of this ladies cook like robot, Ask them why did you do this they will be like "I don't know, that's how my mother use to do". Males are more creative when it comes to cooking or anything.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by idonhammer: 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
wayne4loan:
bros no be everybody get problem... some people buy range rover sport today while some dey beg jobless landlord not to throw dem out.Na so life be.some dey cry,some dey smile in the bank

1 Like

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by kokomilala(m): 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
It's in your head. It's purely psychological.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dipping Bread In Tea: Good Or Bad Habit? / How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Area? / Nigerian Man Wins Cooking Award In The US, Hosted On Good Morning America.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.