Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex (69628 Views)

Nigerian Lady Confronts Husband's Side Chick For Having Anal Sex With Him (video / 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by NoToPile: 8:35pm On Aug 24, 2018
Theres nothing strange about it, he just went for the wider hole he could see/feel at the moment and assumed it was the vagina but the wife should have been aware that it's the anus.

Lots of peeps (virgin ooo) don't even know where the hole is and start looking for it on the wedding night. But if you are well versed in female anatomy you shouldn't miss it, it may look hidden as if there's no space there but honestly the hole is there and this amazement comes like how on earth did this thing expand. Quite common if both hubby and wife are virgins but last last they will get it.

A female virgin that has never been penetrated by any thing, swap stick etc etc may even have some challenges finding her own hole.

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by Hujosi: 8:38pm On Aug 24, 2018
tenmariner:

012...hw about u?
So you're a resident too now or what? . I missed oke ose sha.. Those kwara poly girls really kept company .

You should be familiar with prof .Jimoh of O&G.
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by Gordonz07(m): 8:38pm On Aug 24, 2018
The anus is the chinco version of vagina. Chinese people can not come and kill me. Chai!!!
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by Coolgent(m): 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2018
HungerBAD:
Is this true?this is a strange story.

That a straight man has been hitting the wrong target for 4 years? I mean, no pre-intimacy? How can a man not know the difference between kulikuli and dankuwa?
Kulikuli & Dakkuwa grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by sanpipita(m): 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2018
Tolexander:
gringringrin

They don't do "dad and mum" play when they were young in China?

Why won't it happen like that, when they see sex education as a taboo or sacrilegious.

Shey they don't have parents or friends to have orientated them before marriage?

Chinko people and their not being exposed to the western world sha.

Lol this is very funny, but Chinese population is big they are trying to make less babies, wonder why these ones decided to be dull
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by sarcasticdude(m): 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2018
As usual no factual evidence in this report,just cooked up BS and photos of legs RUBBISH
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by jamace(m): 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by genie66(m): 9:02pm On Aug 24, 2018
HungerBAD:

Ohhhhh the women?heard they do it in the North here too to preserve their virginity. Makes no sense to me.

North you say? As in northern Nigeria?
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by HungerBAD: 9:02pm On Aug 24, 2018
genie66:

North you say? As in northern Nigeria?

Yeah.

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by Dnockeror333(m): 9:04pm On Aug 24, 2018
Please, I hear talk say the man dey insert him kulikuli for the yansh of the woman for 4 good months.

Where him come put the kulikuli wey come cause her to go pregnant after? Dem no talk am now...!

Na her mouth or ...?

Sorry, abeg tell me, me too dey think so tay..., talk say na anus them dey put our kulikuli...

ME I NO BE JUNNY JUST COME SHA, I just wan prepare for my sweet wife wey dey come from our Ilù..., (waitin dem dey call am ooo)! ... our village!

Okay, I dey wait for una...
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by EweduAfonja(f): 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2018
peacockremi:

because u think u are such a professional that can never do such a mistake

Lolzzzzzz.... Funny and insulting

I don't think, I know I am a pro just like your sisters
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by DonHummer(m): 9:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
Its nt their fault, you know most Chinese don't see well
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by deavicky(m): 9:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
HungerBAD:

That a straight man has been hitting the wrong target for 4 years? I mean, no pre-intimacy? How can a man not know the difference between kulikuli and dankuwa?
na was for u
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by 3kay945(m): 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2018
I don't believe this. It's a crab!

4 years Na lie joor.

It's a natural instinct. Just like a baby sucking breast for the first time cool
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by 3kay945(m): 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2018
NoToPile:
Theres nothing strange about it, he just went for the wider hole he could see/feel at the moment and assumed it was the vagina but the wife should have been aware that it's the anus.

Lots of peeps (virgin ooo) don't even know where the hole is and start looking for it on the wedding night. But if you are well versed in female anatomy you shouldn't miss it, it may look hidden as if there's no space there but honestly the hole is there and this amazement comes like how on earth did this thing expand. Quite common if both hubby and wife are virgins but last last they will get it.

A female virgin that has never been penetrated by any thing, swap stick etc etc may even have some challenges finding her own hole.

So virgin don't clean up after menses How could people be that dumb For them not to know that hole is there.

People can believe shit sha
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by milemimi93(m): 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
jessca048:
how naive can they be grin even when we were small we already know say nah front place be the channel

Who are the "we" in your post?

Speak for yourself o.
Most of us here never knew what pvssy was when we were young..
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by Mouthgag: 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2018
jessca048:
how naive can they be grin even when we were small we already know say nah front place be the channel
Hmmnn
Wild wide thing now shocked
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by Blessed200016: 10:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
jessca048:
bad giriigiirri
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by realoscar84(m): 10:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
This guy u dey mad wallahi, only me dey on top my bed just dey laugh anyhow after reading ur comment.

HungerBAD:

Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by Xavier5(m): 10:20pm On Aug 24, 2018
This story is kinda strange. How can you tell me that two grown adults don't know how to have sex through the right way rather they've been fvcking for four years through the wrong way only for them to discover that later.
This story get as e be oh.

#Xavier.
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by raymytech2: 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2018
HungerBAD:

Your father! Hahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by NoToPile: 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
3kay945:

So virgin don't clean up after menses How could people be that dumb For them not to know that hole is there.

People can believe shit sha

Do you put your hand inside the vaginal opening (better still the hole we are talking about) to clean after menses? No

What is cleaned is the labia, the fleshy stuffs and the surroundings people don't insert their fingers into the hole to clean up so yes you may not even know the exact position.
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by Born2Breed(f): 10:37pm On Aug 24, 2018
Lolz

Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by haykes(m): 10:37pm On Aug 24, 2018
jessca048:
Bad girl u deflowered me, OP video or I don't believe it
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by johnaruson(m): 10:38pm On Aug 24, 2018
Oh my God
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by 3kay945(m): 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2018
NoToPile:

Do you put your hand inside the vaginal opening (better still the hole we are talking about) to clean after menses? No

What is cleaned is the labia, the fleshy stuffs and the surroundings people don't insert their fingers into the hole to clean up so yes you may not even know the exact position.

Refuses to agree... Cleaning the labia isn't enough for me.. How can that be enough after heavy flow
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by haykes(m): 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2018
Chinese and fake are five and six,op u are welcome from China
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by NoToPile: 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2018
3kay945:

Refuses to agree... Cleaning the labia isn't enough for me.. How can that be enough after heavy flow

grin grin

You are male so I understand you don't understand
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by sammiepraise(m): 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2018
hahahahahaha this is too much joke ooo. chai
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by 3kay945(m): 10:47pm On Aug 24, 2018
NoToPile:

grin grin

You are male so I understand you don't understand
You female?
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by NoToPile: 10:49pm On Aug 24, 2018
3kay945:

You female?

Yeah grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. / Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM / Video Of A Curvy Dwarf Dancing & Twerking In Bikini Shared By Gentle Jack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.