Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:39 PM

Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex (69581 Views)

Nigerian Lady Confronts Husband's Side Chick For Having Anal Sex With Him (video / 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by 3kay945(m): 10:56pm On Aug 24, 2018
NoToPile:

Yeah grin

Hmm, I hear. I Will ask around but not okay with it. Besides, any females that do not know exactly where the hole is, is still a dumbass to me undecided.. Sorry no offense intended. cool
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by NoToPile: 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
3kay945:

Hmm, I hear. I Will ask around but not okay with it. Besides, any females that do not know exactly where the hole is, is still a dumbass to me undecided.. Sorry no offense intended. cool

No offence taken cool

1 Like

Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by jasysandra(f): 11:19pm On Aug 24, 2018
cheesy grin
HungerBAD:
Is this true?this is a strange story.

That a straight man has been hitting the wrong target for 4 years? I mean, no pre-intimacy? How can a man not know the difference between kulikuli and dankuwa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by pawshjai(f): 11:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
uboma:
Eyaaa, I pity the couple.

Their innocence is legendary.
lmao i swear...legends of innocency...gosh
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by pawshjai(f): 11:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
uboma:
Eyaaa, I pity the couple.

Their innocence is legendary.
lmao i swear...legends of innocency...gosh
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by RexTramadol1: 12:09am On Aug 25, 2018
Chai

How can u listen to side A of Ayefele's record and not listen to side B.
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by tenmariner: 12:19am On Aug 25, 2018
[quote author=Hujosi post=70579267]
So you're a resident too now or what? . I missed oke ose sha.. Those kwara poly girls really kept company .

You should be familiar with prof .Jimoh of O&G.[/quote

Sure now a resident..Lol@ oke ose...eleko, oyun,..so u no deh fear ds cult kp guys and their babes..yes@ prof Jimoh..Do u remeb Dr Olawepo; Orthopaedics?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by RealityShot: 12:41am On Aug 25, 2018
ijustdey:

Source: https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/couple-desperate-baby-told-theyve-13130682.amp
this.. Is why we suggest post-marriage s3x training for new couples

Kikikiki Kikikiki hahaha...

E buy tear-rubber dey rock scrab for 48 months!

Watch bf MBA!
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by Hujosi: 1:05am On Aug 25, 2018
[quote author=tenmariner post=70584051][/quote]
Olawepo that young dude in surgery.. I know him.. Cultist no too plenty for oke ose then. Infact oke ose was very peaceful that year. Noltalgic moments mehn
I remember those hausas choking up cara and setting camps every where during sallah period selling rams. I remembered one field beside a local school where I used to play football with the locals. Nolstalgic moments ..
A lot surely would have changed now tho.
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by tenmariner: 1:29am On Aug 25, 2018
Hujosi:

Olawepo that young dude in surgery.. I know him.. Cultist no too plenty for oke ose then. Infact oke ose was very peaceful that year. Noltalgic moments mehn
I remember those hausas choking up cara and setting camps every where during sallah period selling rams. I remembered one field beside a local school where I used to play football with the locals. Nolstalgic moments ..
A lot surely would have changed now tho.

Yeah..d hausas are from the northern part..I once met some and was told deh were from Jigawa..oke ose is usually filled with rams during salah period.. The kara is downtown oke ose going to oke oyi... Olawepo seems to be NMA kwara state chairman now...
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by silasely(m): 4:13am On Aug 25, 2018
The hole is in-between the lap search for it very well but some chai men joystick are very short and tiny. grin
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by justtoodark: 5:05am On Aug 25, 2018
what...??

which type nonesense is this...??

he doesnt know what a vagina is....??
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by olmoRoc: 6:20am On Aug 25, 2018
HungerBAD:

That a straight man has been hitting the wrong target for 4 years? I mean, no pre-intimacy? How can a man not know the difference between kulikuli and dankuwa?

Of course it isn't!

1 Like

Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by Ignatio(m): 7:08am On Aug 25, 2018
Weird world.
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by Borntofuck: 7:31am On Aug 25, 2018
In china you can see 60yrs virgin
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by mohnarch144: 7:57am On Aug 25, 2018
jessca048:
how naive can they be grin even when we were small we already know say nah front place be the channel
Chaii grin grin grin
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by DavidEsq(m): 8:22am On Aug 25, 2018
HungerBAD:

U think say na everybody spoil like u?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by Gggg102(m): 8:25am On Aug 25, 2018
nnokwa042:
I fear China the day a zoo in China was bursted for deceiving people to pay to see disguised dog as a lion not until the dog bark and people protested for their money to be refund now this guy don dey bang his wife ike nsi for four years akpako made in china grin grin

be watching Singh is Bling... lipsrsealed
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by Kpandex(m): 8:40am On Aug 25, 2018
cool[quote author=NaijaMutant post=70576078] grin grin grin

I always try to know a little about everything

The good, the bad and the ugly grin[/quo

That's;;;;;
You have tried all sex styles?
You must be good in bed, yes I like it.
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by lollybee15(m): 8:42am On Aug 25, 2018
This story is incredible, absurd and untrue. It's a fake story tending to make readers looking stupid. How's it possible for two adults to claim they are ignorant of where to penetrate during sexual act for 4 years. It can even go for a week. One doesn't need to talk on this for long, it's a fake story tending to draw attentions. One shouldn't be gullible enough to accept this. Even young ones of 14, 15 and above know the centre to penetrate. It's a natural deed that doesn't need any lesson or training.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by shounited74: 9:23am On Aug 25, 2018
Please, tell us another fake story.
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by PRINCEVICKEY: 10:12am On Aug 25, 2018
AND U WANT ME TO BELIEVE U
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by maxipharo(m): 11:20am On Aug 25, 2018
jessca048:
how naive can they be grin even when we were small we already know say nah front place be the channel
Bad child
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by SmellingAnus(m): 11:49am On Aug 25, 2018
uboma:

lols.

I wish you had a personal experience. This way, the information is authentic.
its actually authentic cos i knew about it from association grin

but will it be wrong if you experienced it yourself maybe with a Nigerian girl cheesy
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by Harry00(m): 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2018
the man nah fool the woman nah fool both of them are stupid
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by uboma(m): 8:01pm On Aug 25, 2018
SmellingAnus:
its actually authentic cos i knew about it from association grin

but will it be wrong if you experienced it yourself maybe with a Nigerian girl cheesy

Our ladies are not like the Asians (as reported by you......)

grin
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by SmellingAnus(m): 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2018
uboma:

Our ladies are not like the Asians (as reported by you......)

grin
hahahahah i dont agree with you lipsrsealed
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by uboma(m): 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2018
SmellingAnus:
hahahahah i dont agree with you lipsrsealed

Well, I am yet to encounter that kind of ladies.
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by SmellingAnus(m): 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2018
uboma:

Well, I am yet to encounter that kind of ladies.
hahahah lipsrsealed
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by genie66(m): 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2018
HungerBAD:

Yeah.

Well you are wrong.... Am from north
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by itsCornie(f): 6:09pm On Aug 28, 2018
enemyofprogress:
The same silly mistake lalasticlala and itsCornie made some years back

Excuse me sir,why include me in your mentions,there are better ways to seek my attention undecided
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by enemyofprogress: 6:24pm On Aug 28, 2018
itsCornie:

Excuse me sir,why include me in your mentions,there are better ways to seek my attention undecided
I wasn't seeking for your attention, I just wanted to felicitate with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM / Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics / Checkout This Conversation Between A Lady's Ex-Boyfriend & Her New Man (Snapshot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.